• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Is Ceasar one of the few hax devil fruit users unaffected by stronger haki?

You can't exactly use haki to create air for yourself, so asphyxiation and forced inhalation of poison gas is probably lethal regardless of hakiman status.

Is Ceasar one of the few hax devil fruit users unaffected by stronger haki?

You can't exactly use haki to create air for yourself, so asphyxiation and forced inhalation of poison gas is probably lethal regardless of hakiman status.
You can grab his gas with your hands and not be affected by it if you use haki to cover your hands

100, I bet Queen can beat Kaidou.
IMG_1544.gif

Then like uh...what I was saying, hes one of the few hax devil fruit users who isn't stopped by having significantly better haki.

You can stop say...Law’s devil fruit hax with good enough haki, same with many others. But Ceasar Clown can still dura neg regardless of how good someone's haki is.

Since you can't “haki resist” being unable to breath.

If King and Queen were not injured and nerfed. Would they have beaten Greenbull? What y'all think
Ultimately no.
While they have some threatening assets (mostly just lasers and plagues for Queen, and King's flames, flame on durability, flame off speed, etc.), they'd still get defeated soon enough.
Queen would probably lose almost instantly as Aramaki would just penetrate him and drain him (pause) the moment he sees him, due to his chunky and slow build and what not.
King is a bit trickier.
If he has the flame on, he's not getting pierced at all.
Flame off, he might get pierced, but he can also blitz him.
So that'd be tricky, but I can imagine Aramaki would come up with a way to catch up and dry him out too.

If King and Queen were not injured and nerfed. Would they have beaten Greenbull? What y'all think
Not sure.

Aramaki's logia abilities hard counter Queen by making his lasers a mere inconvenience (regen goes brr) and being able to easily surround and restrain him. So Queen is mid-diffed at most, likely low-diff.

King has flight and incredibly hot flames, plus better ranged options compared to Queen. He is also a tank, since even his flame-off Base couldn't be pierced by Aramaki's vines. That said, Aramaki can likely just outlast him and restrain him. Mid-high diff win.

Queen's laser spam would keep Aramaki a bay, which would force him to continuously either try to attack him with vines or remake new bodies by sprouting plants.

The issue with that is that because Queen has so many limbs, he'd be able to easily counter the vines as shown with how the Scabbards did, and Queen literally never stops once he starts going and he has insane endurance so Aramaki's vines are not an issue at all.

While Queen is keeping him at bay, King can easily swoop in and use Jackpot to just destroy and burn Aramaki to a crisp with his giant AoE. We know that Aramaki's heat resistance has a limit as shown with Bolo Breath, and King's hottest flames scales above Bolo Breath in heat, meaning that any good AoE attack would work.

In individual 1v1s, then I can see an argument as to why Aramaki wins, but both King AND Queen is absolutely insane to me, especially since Aramaki has no really good AP feats to even say that he can deal damage to any version of King or pierce through Queen's mech or haki coated body parts.

Queen's laser spam would keep Aramaki a bay, which would force him to continuously either try to attack him with vines or remake new bodies by sprouting plants.

The issue with that is that because Queen has so many limbs, he'd be able to easily counter the vines as shown with how the Scabbards did, and Queen literally never stops once he starts going and he has insane endurance so Aramaki's vines are not an issue at all.

While Queen is keeping him at bay, King can easily swoop in and use Jackpot to just destroy and burn Aramaki to a crisp with his giant AoE. We know that Aramaki's heat resistance has a limit as shown with Bolo Breath, and King's hottest flames scales above Bolo Breath in heat, meaning that any good AoE attack would work.

In individual 1v1s, then I can see an argument as to why Aramaki wins, but both King AND Queen is absolutely insane to me, especially since Aramaki has no really good AP feats to even say that he can deal damage to any version of King or pierce through Queen's mech or haki coated body parts.
I mean, like Eseseso said, the lasers and what not would be a minor problem.
And while he charges them, Aramaki could easily just pierce his stomach and dry him out.
King can use Jackpot, but Aramaki could just transfer to some plants nearby if that happens.

the lasers and what not would be a minor problem.
Based on what exactly?
Aramaki could easily just pierce his stomach and dry him out.
This is not happening and I explained why above.
King can use Jackpot, but Aramaki could just transfer to some plants nearby if that happens.
There would be no plants nearby due to the sheer heat, AP, and AoE of the attack, which would vaporize everything in the area.

Are you kidding me?

Sanji described the attack as a shower of lasers that don't stop. We even see that they span a large vertical range. They also each have decently large AoE explosions.
No ******* way it's going to cover a Morley sized opponent, especially when said opponent can just transfer to the plants nearby and what not.
Fair point I guess.
Guess that's a legitimate wincon.

Morley is literally only 12 meters tall, which is double Queen's BASE height.

We know he gets taller in his Zoan forms, but despite that, his explosion reach far above his height.

There's also his explosion being shown to be at least as large as Hacha, who is 67 meters tall.
You'd have to compare their heights side to side.
And again, as I probably said before, if he starts charging the lasers Aramaki's just going to pierce him and drain him.
So that's probably not the best move to make.

And again, as I probably said before, if he starts charging the lasers Aramaki's just going to pierce him and drain him.
He doesn't need to charge the lasers when he's spamming them.

Also, that's not happening. Queen literally has 5 limbs and would simply be able to defend against them like the Scabbards did, who are far inferior to Queen.

I don't understand if you're just slandering Queen or just don't understand his abilities and where he scales because this is insane to me.

Back