• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

He doesn't need to charge the lasers when he's spamming them.

Also, that's not happening. Queen literally has 5 limbs and would simply be able to defend against them like the Scabbards did, who are far inferior to Queen.

I don't understand if you're just slandering Queen or just don't understand his abilities and where he scales because this is insane to me.
Limbs that ultimately do nothing because Aramaki can make as many plants as he wants to counter them?
Yeah.
Also, yes he does, he always need to charge them.
It's just that he can spam them after they're done charging.

Limbs that ultimately do nothing because Aramaki can make as many plants as he wants to counter them?
Which again, Aramaki won't be able to due to Queen's laser spam. There's also King literally right there.

Also due to Queen being faster than Aramaki, the number of vines don't matter as Queen would be able to counter either way.

Also with that logic, Aramaki would have been able to instantly kill the Scabbards by spawning hundreds of vines, which he didn't do.
This is false.

Based on?
1055-009.png

Nah, found it here:

8PRjEiNLCgFcAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

I genuinely don't know who a good portion of the people on this list are or where they go so this was a little hard (and I was going to put Chopper above Drake and below Jack for his feats against Queen but I wasn't sure about it) but it's something I guess.
I couldn't get the link to the original tier list so I found another one.

That doesn't stop him from just removing the oxygen from the air tho-
The gas that removed the oxygen area will get negeted/protected... As in the haki aura will stop him from removing the oxygen in the first place

Like how the haki aura of kaido stops law from affecting space/teleporting him

not that hard to understand 😴

Have yall been over the ichiji outrunning his lasers feat? Is there a reason he's not listed as ftl for that?
First needs to be accepted as light speed? Otherwise not sure

likely Speed of Light movement and attack with Sparking Valkyrie (Functions similarly to light beams)
Tho this is in his justification 🤔

Yeah.
You're forgetting Queen can become invisible and Aramaki's Kenbu level is a complete mystery, so we can't say he'd sense Queen.

But other than that, Queen wouldn't be more than a nuisance and would at best help King in some situations.

You're forgetting Queen can become invisible and Aramaki's Kenbu level is a complete mystery, so we can't say he'd sense Queen.

But other than that, Queen wouldn't be more than a nuisance and would at best help King in some situations.
Queen is a huge target so Aramaki would just need to spread his branches out to find him.

What is Queen gonna do after turning invisible?
He can't hurt him and the lasers would be annoying but Aramaki has regen as well as the ability to transfer to any plant near him, so it's not a huge problem.
Eventually Queen's just gonna do something stupid and then get hit by a branch and sucked up.
King COULD win, if he stayed in the air and spammed various attacks and what not, but I kind of doubt it.
We have to keep in mind Aramaki still hasn't gone all out on screen yet, and he was able to capture Weevil and subdue Momo and the Scabbards despite that.
Same Scabbards are above at least one of these opponents (Queen) judging by the fact that just one of them beat the shit out of Jack in Sulong.

It's not about whether I believe it or not. It's about reading the series and the profiles lmao 💀
I know.
I read the series and profiles and the Scabbards are faster than Queen.
I'm really sorry if you don't like it and believe otherwise but that's just how it is man.

I know.
I'm really sorry if you don't like it and believe otherwise but that's just how it is man.
Not true.

Queen in Base fought the Scabbards back when he was younger and weaker, and his Zoan form can react to Luffy and Zoro.

I know.
Dude 💀

Scabbards ~< Kaifu < Base Wano to Rooftop Zoro ~ X Drake < Early Wano Sanji < Any form of Queen

Back