• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I really hate how these scaling chains look, I wish there was a way to be more concise. I mean it's preferable to when profiles just go around in circles when trying to find who scales to who but damn does it bug me the way it's presented.
It's just long, impossible for it to be concise

1st Dragon > Luffy's AP
2nd Dragon > 1st Dragon
Robin > 2nd Dragon
Monet > Robin

W CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
latest

You do know your evidence for him reacting is dubious at best right?
At best you could argue he can mentally react to the attack which is alright I guess, its not like he could activate his df or move out of the way though. So this would only scale his mental reaction speed, nothing else...
Most of the time we list perception speed as reaction speed in profiles, you could make a quick CRT to reword it but the feat is perfectly valid.

Bro Croc “reacting” to Jozu is like scaling my speed to a speeding sports car because I see it an instant before it splatters me across the pavement-
And...? You being able to react is a feat, yes or no... If it's not a feat then where/when does reaction ever become a feat?

So what, when only your body movement speed is also moving as fast as your reacting? Makes no sense

If you can react to things that blitzes your movement, you are then able to teleport away easily even if your body movement is slower... How is that not a necessary reaction speed feat

In before we scale pre ts G2 Luffy to Kizaru because he "saw" the attack coming.
Or Hawkins and Apoo "saw" his kicks coming too.

perception
noun

1. the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.
Wait... Since when is that perception... Perception is to perceive... To see or basically track something, wtf... 🙉

I think I'm right still, it's just switching it to speed... Nah f this bs... Don't care I'm always right, perception speed is how fast you can keep track of something (you looking and keeping track of a moving car/bullet) and reaction speed is how fast you notice something (how fast you know/realize the speed of something)

Reaction Speed​

Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action.

Perception Speed​

The timeframe it takes for a character to notice an event or reaction
Ok the perception speed I think is the thing that's confusing me a lil...
The timeframe (a specified period of time in which something occurs or is planned to take place. Maybe wrong wording/I'm taking the word too literal?) 🤔, it takes for me to notice an event........... The speed of you reacting to something which is to keep track? Or no...

Hate having to research this shit every time and the more I research the more I get different results and lose brain

yee the problem is both aren't accurate...

Reaction Speed​

For example, let's say that character A shoots at character B with a gun and character B dodges. That is reaction speed.
No it is not... That is a movement speed, you reacting has already happened by the time you have dodged the attack...
Reaction speed is reacting to an attack that you don't know is going to happen, or at a very close range. The reaction speed of a character also tends to be higher than their movement speed.
Now this makes sense

WAIT... I NEED TO ACTUALLY READ, they are correct... I've just been prioritizing the wrong texts

Perception Speed​

The timeframe it takes for a character to notice an event or reaction. But crucially, this does not grant any movement; at most, it allows the user to activate a thought-based ability.

Reaction Speed​

Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed.

🤔👍 bye

Last edited:
It ain't bad.
Have no idea why Yamato Marco and King are under/relative to Lucci though but what ever lol
I can see Lucci being Marco level, maybe King, but def not Yamato level.

He got overwhelmed by no-Hao G5, when Yamato was throwing hands with Hao Infusion Hybrid Kaido, who threw hands with Hao Infused Gear 5.

Back