• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Just curious as to how he "reacted" to this attack when he clearly got blitzed

jJDyAPu.png

Who put it there to begin with?
It think by fireld or it was randomly added? Otherwise don't know (he's a pro imgur scan user 💥)

Actually nevermind was via Eminiteable

I guess it's just outdated/misinterpreted if I remember correctly

Last edited:
Not enough to scale him to Jozu
Crocodile having ftl reactions means a whole bunch of other characters suddenly become ftl
Starting with luffy
Only people who blitz him would scale... Luffy in gear 2nd got him off guard so no

Name the bunch of other characters who would scale that blitzed crocodile

Would he not also be offguard against jozu 2? If luffy doesn't scale to crocodile then crocodile shouldn't scale to Jozu
No as he's literally looking at his direction not just looking at his direction but literally looking at him

Idk but he still gets blitzed, whether or not he could slightly move his hands in the way doesn't change the fact he doesn't scale
Blitz is you not even knowing what happened = not being able to react... Crocodile reacted... the only argument you can make is if he reacted beforehand instead of the actual movement

... literally cannot deal talking with these types of humans... Just get smarter, bye.

Blitz is you not even knowing what happened = not being able to react... Crocodile reacted... the only argument you can make is if he reacted beforehand instead of the actual movement

... literally cannot deal talking with these types of humans... Just get smarter, bye.
I dont know what the official definition for Blitz is, all I know is that its ridiculous to argue he scales for slightly reacting to Jozu's attack.

I think he did react to Jozu's attack but based off what you've showed me he barely reacted if at all. Meaning he shouldn't scale to the full value of that attack which is FTL.

Bro you literally call yourself a monkey, please...

Last edited:
Bro you literally call yourself a monkey, please...
What I call myself doesn't matter...
I dont know what the official definition for Blitz is, all I know is that its ridiculous to argue he scales for slightly reacting to Jozu's attack.
All you know is that you don't actually know...
I think he did react to Jozu's attack but based off what you've showed me he barely reacted if at all. Meaning he shouldn't scale to the full value of that attack which is FTL.
WHAT!????????

Reacting in any type of way especially close range you automatically EASILY scale in reaction

What I call myself doesn't matter...

All you know is that you don't actually know...

WHAT!????????
I mean...

What is that even supposed to mean

As I said above, he barely reacted if at all. Regardless he still gets hit and he cant even move out of the way of the attack. So how the **** does barely reacting to an attack scale you to its fulll value??

As I said above, he barely reacted if at all. Regardless he still gets hit and he cant even move out of the way of the attack. So how the **** does barely reacting to an attack scale you to its fulll value??
It scales to reaction... You don't need to move to react... Your reaction is faster than your body movement... You do know that right?

I'm just saying that the wiki currently has Tashigi above base Punk Hazard Luffy. And you claim Magellan is far higher than that.
Mountain level+ (Briefly contended with Monet's snow-storms, and even managed to wound her a few times in the process. Should be considerably stronger than most Marines of lower ranks)
Where...

Far higher than pre timeskip luffy yes

It scales to reaction... You don't need to move to react... Your reaction is faster than your body movement... You do know that right?
You do know your evidence for him reacting is dubious at best right?
At best you could argue he can mentally react to the attack which is alright I guess, its not like he could activate his df or move out of the way though. So this would only scale his mental reaction speed, nothing else...

Where...

Far higher than pre timeskip luffy yes
Monet can harm Nico Robin, who can harm Vegapunk's Second Dragon, who is stronger than Dragon 13, who can take hits from G2 Luffy, check Robin's profile.

Also, you call Magellan "High Vice Admiral Level," meaning he should be far above this, since High VA > VA > Rear Admiral > Captain.

THEN HE SCALES... That's REACTION SPEED

No he couldn't as his movement only got blitzed... Also that's was with haki
Saying he has ftl reactions is a little disingenuous if you don't specify that its only mental reactions
Yes his movement and attack speed got blitzed, literally any form of physical movement got blitzed.

Eyes widening is him reacting. Reaction speed

Don't talk to me I'm not talking about this shit, make a crt instead

Monet can harm Nico Robin, who can harm Vegapunk's Second Dragon, who is stronger than Dragon 13, who can take hits from G2 Luffy, check Robin's profile.

Also, you call Magellan "High Vice Admiral Level," meaning he should be far above this, since High VA > VA > Rear Admiral > Captain.
I really hate how these scaling chains look, I wish there was a way to be more concise. I mean it's preferable to when profiles just go around in circles when trying to find who scales to who but damn does it bug me the way it's presented.

Back