• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Dude if Sanji takes off his shoes, it's over for us all

IMG_0066.png
Never forget

Was Pre-TS Luffy VA level? Pretty sure Captain Tashigi is > Base Punk Hazard Luffy, because Robin is, and Monet is comparable to her I think.
Basically just look at vive admirals feats vs Magellan feats...

One is luffy vs Magellan vs luffy vs vice admiral

Pre ts Luffy wasn't vice admiral lvl tho

Last edited:
Why did u get banned?
Basically I made a toxic comment regarding 4 staff members (I called Deagon Crab Bambu and Damage egotistical and what not) and also made a joke about Deagon being a simp for Dread
The former part was definitely a good reason for the ban but I don't really think it warranted a month long ban honestly.
I will say I don't know why I included Damage in that rant he didn't do anything wrong and even when that case was brought up he didn't get involved in it despite me insulting him, so I don't know if I can say this for the other people but he certainly didn't deserve any of that.

Basically I made a toxic comment regarding 4 staff members (I called Deagon Crab Bambu and Damage egotistical and what not) and also made a joke about Deagon being a simp for Dread
The former part was definitely a good reason for the ban but I don't really think it warranted a month long ban honestly.
I will say I don't know why I included Damage in that rant he didn't do anything wrong and even when that case was brought up he didn't get involved in it despite me insulting him, so I don't know if I can say this for the other people but he certainly didn't deserve any of that.
Damn. I had no idea you were even banned. 💀

lol

Back