• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Shiryu runs the gauntlet
Heals 100% each round
Round 1: Eustass Kid
Round 2: Trafalgar Law
Round 3: Yamato
Round 4: Zoro
Round 5: Luffy

Where do u guys think he stops

Shiryu runs the gauntlet
Heals 100% each round
Round 1: Eustass Kid
Round 2: Trafalgar Law
Round 3: Yamato
Round 4: Zoro
Round 5: Luffy

Where do u guys think he stops
Lmfaoo it's funny I just seen the insta post

Screenshot_20230711-181717_Instagram.jpg

Until Shiryu is proven to counter Observation(IDK why he would, Haki > DFs on the same level), he kinda gets boned against any high-level fighter.

Until Shiryu is proven to counter Observation(IDK why he would, Haki > DFs on the same level), he kinda gets boned against any high-level fighter.
Invisibility counters base level Kenbun as shown with the Scabbards and Kid being unable to react to Kaifu, King, Queen, and Page One being unable to react to Soba Mask's invisibility, and Doflamingo being unable to react to Absalom's invisibility.

Oh yeah, nvm.

Can we scale Sanji's observation haki above all those who are unable to react to invisible attacks due to being able to intercept Stealth Queen? Might be a stretch but I'm curious if that could have future scaling implications.

Can we scale Sanji's observation haki above all those who are unable to react to invisible attacks due to being able to intercept Stealth Queen? Might be a stretch but I'm curious if that could have future scaling implications.
Yes, but we should also scale characters like Killer and Zoro to that level for being able to react to Kaifu.

Invisibility counters base level Kenbun as shown with the Scabbards and Kid being unable to react to Kaifu, King, Queen, and Page One being unable to react to Soba Mask's invisibility, and Doflamingo being unable to react to Absalom's invisibility.
I was referring more to like, the intermediate levels. Did Doffy really fight Absalom?

Also, my friend unironically called Sabo the next Kozuki Oden because of that one anime scene with the flashbacks of Roger, WB, and Oden next to Luffy, Ace, and Sabo.
I'd say Sabo is more like Whitebeard, Luffy is Roger, and Ace is Oden.
Oden and Ace both started out trying to fight and defeat Whitebeard, but eventually became his crewmember and were very close to him.
They're also both related to Roger, though by different means.
Sabo is Whitebeard as he's an Emperor (of sorts) and has a different motive than the Pirate King but is still very close to him.
Idk. Grasping at straws for the Sabo parallel.

I'd say Sabo is more like Whitebeard, Luffy is Roger, and Ace is Oden.
Oden and Ace both started out trying to fight and defeat Whitebeard, but eventually became his crewmember and were very close to him.
They're also both related to Roger, though by different means.
Sabo is Whitebeard as he's an Emperor (of sorts) and has a different motive than the Pirate King but is still very close to him.
Idk. Grasping at straws for the Sabo parallel.
Sabo is Dragon, obviously.

Back