• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

We literally see her attempt to regain power by using Life or Slave against the entire floor. That's exactly what she did in order to turn big, which implies that she needed to redo it.
Do...do you not remember how she turned big?

She ate a year of her own life.

She literally said the souls of fodder were too weak to amp her.

She did Life or Slave as an attempt to scare and drain Kidd and Law of their souls.

Do...do you not remember how she turned big?

She ate a year of her own life.

She literally said the souls of fodder were too weak to amp her.

She did Life or Slave as an attempt to scare and drain Kidd and Law of their souls.
Yes, using Soul Pocus. She needed to empower herself implying that she was weakened.

Don't even want to discuses it just want to see if there was shit happening and reeing involved or not.
Oh yeah, people on Twitter where literally saying that Oda should die or that they'll kill him in some gruesome ways after the color spread came out. It was honestly sad and hilarious seeing the depravity of these "fans".

Or freeze them

Brook > Franky and Robin (tho I think Robin has gotten a power up or something? Plus is very effective against blitz/fast characters but still tho)

New episode came out, not too bad, liked it overall but definitely more of a dialogue episode with some action (Izo vs CPO was pretty nice).

It's actually insane being able to see the adaptation of the chapters right before 1043. Supreme Kong Gun here we go!

Oh yeah, people on Twitter where literally saying that Oda should die or that they'll kill him in some gruesome ways after the color spread came out. It was honestly sad and hilarious seeing the depravity of these "fans".
Cmon, there were people saying that for literally everything, iirc there used to be a group of "fans" threatening to kill him over not being a Christian.

Also if Sanji dies, Kachon literally will kill him.

Episode 1067 got me thinking, and IMO we need more Ikkaku screentime the next time we see the Heart Pirates (assuming she survived the fight with BB).

Do y'all think Luffy and Shanks will fight? I personally think they will since they're now competing for the One Piece (and in turn the Pirate King title). I don't think it'll be an Uber serious fight (Shanks trying to kill Luffy or Luffy trying to destroy his dreams), just two captains and friends battling to see who'll take the next step in becoming the next King of the Pirates.

Shouldn't Post-Udon Prison Training Luffy have durability negation since his haki lets him destroy things internally? All I saw was that his haki was more advanced but that didn't have any links or say anything about durability negation

Do y'all think Luffy and Shanks will fight? I personally think they will since they're now competing for the One Piece (and in turn the Pirate King title). I don't think it'll be an Uber serious fight (Shanks trying to kill Luffy or Luffy trying to destroy his dreams), just two captains and friends battling to see who'll take the next step in becoming the next King of the Pirates.
I think we may fight in a Davy Back Fight.

I would like some help with rewriting One Piece's discussion rules.
  • Don't create threads to upgrade One Piece, based on Chinjao supposedly splitting an ice continent, until the story provides us with more evidence, and avoid using statements only to support it.
This rule was added at https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules?diff=4573302&oldid=4570635, but I couldn't find the thread where it was added, so I would appreciate some help with that.
  • Please do not try to scale Zoan Queen's attack potency to Big Mom by using their fight at Udon, as Queen did not inflict any real damage to Big Mom and was terrified that she would kill him. Not to mention that Big Mom only collapsed from exhaustion and not from Queen's Brachio Bomber.
This rule was added at https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules?diff=8002696&oldid=7999443, based on https://vsbattles.com/threads/requesting-a-discussion-rule-for-an-op-topic.153744/, and I'll be linking the thread in my rewrite.
@Elizhaa @Antvasima @DarkDragonMedeus @DemonGodMitchAubin
Your help here would be appreciated.

I would like some help with rewriting One Piece's discussion rules.
The reasoning for Queen's ap not scaling to Big mom's durability is stupid

"Queen was terrified" why does this mean he cant scale to her durability? Literally not a defeater

"Queen did not inflict any real damage" Blatant downplay, even if you want to say its slight damage that should still be added to his profile. We consider Kidd's punk gibson to scale to Big mom's durability but not Queen's brachio bomber? Something doesn't add up

"Big Mom only collapsed from exhaustion" That doesn't mean Queen didn't hurt her, she literally says her head hurts

Feels like we use a shit ton of double standards for certain characters on this websites

"she took no damage"

CDfDlHg.png
OhppOXF.png

Back