• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

She literally sent Jimbei flying far away with 1 move despite him guarding with haki while WW couldn't despite spamming attacks.
That would be lifting strength not ap
They both have similar ap although it should be noted big mom was implied to be severely nerfed

Hungry big mom < Who's who in ap
Ah yes.
Can you tell me why she knocked him back and made him slightly bleed while Who's Who broke his finger on his Armament?
rs_600x600-131213162857-600.png

"Pre Haki bloom"
Bruh.. Jimbe used a named Armament technique against Big Mom. He never tried that hard against Who's Who.
Jimbei's armament haki got stronger mid fight, so you cant compare him post haki amp to him before he got stronger

Last edited:
Just think... When one piece ends, no more luffy, zoro, sanji... No more luffy and island interactions... No more zoro vs sanji interactions... No more new islands... Nothing more on boa and luffy interactions... No more New characters... No more new devil fruits, Just nothing

Weird af

Tho is it weird that I ship Luffy with every girl who's interested in him? I mean, luffy is a freedom type 👁️🤷‍♂️

Idk they might have something going on there.
You can argue Luffy isn't interested (or is borderline asexual, I mean the dude was kissed by Reiju for a solid 10 seconds to get poison sucked out of him and was only grateful for her helping him) but even Roger waited until he was done with his pirate life to come back to his wife.
Luffy would probably be the same, though he seems a little more oblivious than Roger when it comes to that.

That's like four drops of blood and a broken mask, that's not a whole lot ngl.
He kind of looks like Lucci after he got dropped by G5 though.

Back