• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

How is it confidence scaling if Jack is above the Tobiroppo (due to his rank and Kaidou saying he wasn't weak) and fought the Scabbards?

Last edited:

Do ya'll think I could get Zoro to put his faith in the light?

Because Jack knows how strong both the Scabbards and the Tobiroppo are, and still deduced that while injured, the Scabbards are powerful enough to take them out.
Yeah, but Jack also thought he could take out all of the Scabbards, which is absurd.

Jack fighting the Scabbards doesn't imply that he thinks he can beat all of them. It only suggests that he believes he can perform better than the Flying Six.

I agree with Kachon, although the scaling suggests the flying six can be H6A its incredibly questionable given the information we have on the story. The flying six would need to be above full power scabbards who are relative to jack (via scaling to killer).

I honestly dont think it makes sense for Hawkins to be H6A either, but its best if we avoid Flying six > Scabbards scaling

I honestly dont think it makes sense for Hawkins to be H6A either, but its best if we avoid Flying six > Scabbards scaling
Or, Onigashima Hawkins > Scabbards > Hybrid Tobiroppo > Pre-Onigashima Hawkins < Base Wano Zoro < Onigashima Zoro.

Sanji got a massive upscale, but no one else is treated as being any different between then and Onigashima. Same with Luffy.

Hell, doesn't Base X Drake have clashing with Base Zoro as a feat?

I don't want them all to scale to like, high Scabbard-tier values, I just think they should be up there somewhere, or be vaguely relative. I also find Onigashima Luffy being as low as he is to be absurd.

Back