• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

1 quake bubble and lucci is dead

bb's gura gura ~ kroom
which broke bigger moms bones
whos far more durable than her base form which can bounce off attacks comparable to her ap which is > lucci

in short cat falls into pieces
Prime wasn't his youth, he was like 40
it was youth compared to his old state in marineford
and if it literally meant his youth then its a useless statement

1079341475231444992.webp
What

bb's gura gura ~ kroom
whos far more durable than her base form which can bounce off attacks comparable to her ap which is > lucci
See, that's a good argument, I'm thinking Lucci's blitzing of him would do something tho.
Not sure that's how youth works

No he doesn't

Tbf Blackbeard took Shock Wille relatively well, and Shock Wille >> Rokougan in terms of wrecking internal organs.
I wasn't referring to what it'd do to BB, I was just noting that post-TS Rokugan seems to do both internal and external damage.

bb's gura gura ~ kroom

in short cat falls into pieces

and if it literally meant his youth then its a useless statement

See, that's a good argument, I'm thinking Lucci's blitzing of him would do something tho.

Yeah, get CLOSER to the guy who can pull you in, neg your fruit, and put a big shockwave in your cranium.
That's a wonderful death wish.
I wasn't referring to what it'd do to BB, I was just noting that post-TS Rokugan seems to do both internal and external damage.
Oh well SlendVeny mentioned it.

Yeah. Going by Sengoku words, a young WB would be him at the time he was a Rock Pirate.
hes presumably still a top tier back then
we gotta wait for bb speed feats but for now he scales to law who scales to big mom
id rather scale weevil to a sick nigh dead whitebeard than a featless one tbh
but as said above the statement does talk about prime

If BB catching Hancock was fair then there's no way Lucci can blitz him.
Though for now we can only scale him to Ace and Law in speed though that might be enough to say he won't get blitzed.

I doubt they really knew about the strength of Whitebeard when he was in Rocks.
Considering Kizaru claims he's "tremendously powerful!" and what not, we can assume he was comparing him to Primebeard.

Reactions: Sus
I doubt they really knew about the strength of Whitebeard when he was in Rocks.
Considering Kizaru claims he's "tremendously powerful!" and what not, we can assume he was comparing him to Primebeard.
Kizaru < Sickbeard, so Oldbeard would wreck his shit, yeah?

Can someone send the translation of Shanks and Kaido clash? Bc i see many people claiming Shanks beat Kaidou and came unharmed in Marineford

Tier lists like these is why I agree when people say the One Piece community is the worst powerscalers
Kidd over Oden aged like milk, for one.
And Yamato over Roger is.. Ugh.
What really shows me that he didn't read/watch the manga/anime is the fact that he put Marco below Sanji and Queen.

Kidd over Oden aged like milk, for one.
And Yamato over Roger is.. Ugh.
What really shows me that he didn't read/watch the manga/anime is the fact that he put Marco below Sanji and Queen.
And having Brook, Nami and Ulti in the High Warlord and First Commander Tier while Robin, Franky, the Scabbards, the rest of the Tobi Roppo, Lucky Roo, and even Dragon are in the Fodder Tier. 💀

Last edited:
Back