• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

At least the tier lists on r/Onepiecepowerscaling are relatively reasonable.
No they're not lol
No.... Way..... Crocodile has armament haki

No wonder he could somewhat kinda compete with them
COOK WTF

Bro this ****** tier list has young Garp. Like, before he was even a vice admiral
There's the Mecha Shark from the beginning of Egghead.

No.... Way..... Crocodile has armament haki

No wonder he could somewhat compete with them
Immeasurable power
So true, king
We would like to think about Crocodile's high ki because of his head-on collision with Doflamingo, who manipulates high ki.
Probably not a good statement, Doflamingo could've just been weaker.
Since his distinctive black flash is not dispersed, it cannot be said to be a depiction of the High King Color, but he seems to be able to use the Armed Color by catching Mihawk's sword blow with his prosthetic hand
That isn't really evidence.
and attacking Akainu.
He literally did 0 damage, he landed the attack by summoning sand inside him owo
He was awarded a prize of 81 million B before joining the Shichibukai, and his ability is still unknown!
This is good.

I don't think this list is too bad

image.png

I don't think this list is too bad

image.png
-Shanks and Mihawk = God Tier. Shanks oneshotted Kid through his own Damned Punk despite Killer jumping in between them. He is thus far superior to... Life-amped BM > 3-Homie(with Hera) BM > Hybrid Kaidou >= Kaidou from a long time ago = Kozuki Oden, who matched base Primebeard.

-Prime Sengoku ~ Prime Garp

-Benn Beckman > Kizaru

-Crocodile is higher than he should be.

-King and Yamato should be Top tiers.

-Not sure about the Seraphim, but I think top-tier works.

-Vista fought evenly with Mihawk long enough to be High Top Tier.

-Hancock threatened BB, and is thus top-tier.

-Killer was tanking hits from 1-homie BM, and damaging Zoan Kaidou, so I say top-tier.

-Lucci should be a top-tier, the fact that he was holding his own against G5 for a bit should probably put him at G4 levels, I'd say?

-Jozu held his own against Aokiji for a bit. If Aokiji is a High top-tier, I'd throw Jozu up a tier.

-Ivankov threatened to kill Crocodile, and blocked a Kizaru laser, albeit a weak one.

Pls just read one piece
0574-008.png
That is a haki attack, Crocodile's attack was literally him summoning sand inside the guy's body, or otherwise just pushing it through. BTW, why is that sand somehow immune to lava? That might actually be an argument for the Haki?
Bro what?
Fighting someone with Haki doesn't mean you have Haki. I mean, Mihawk wasn't really trying, yeah? He was aiming for an injured Daz Bones, so I doubt he was using full force.

IMG_5173.png

エースの火拳。
その攻撃力は圧巻で、たった一発で帆船5隻を撃ち 抜いてみせたほど。 サボもまた、得意竜爪にメラメラの炎を纏わせ た一撃で、黒ひげ海賊団の一角ジー ザス・バージェスを打ち破った。 いず れも単に炎が強力なだけでなく、便 い手本来の高い体技を“悪魔の力が よりグレードアップさせている。
========================
Ace's fire fist.
His attack power was so impressive that he shot out five sailing ships with a single shot. Sabo also defeated Jesus Burgess, a member of Blackbeard pirates, with a single blow that covered his signature dragon claw with meramera flames. Both of these pirates not only have powerful flames, but also have "demon power" that upgrades their originally top tier physical prowess.
What's this from?

Fighting someone with Haki doesn't mean you have Haki. I mean, Mihawk wasn't really trying, yeah? He was aiming for an injured Daz Bones, so I doubt he was using full force.
No it doesn't... But it's stated he does for that reason

And mihawk was using haki on daz bones because of his resistance towards swords
That is a haki attack, Crocodile's attack was literally him summoning sand inside the guy's body, or otherwise just pushing it through. BTW, why is that sand somehow immune to lava? That might actually be an argument for the Haki?
You do know you're debating a translation... It's not what I think or you think

Stop wasting my time 🙉

IMG_5173.png

エースの火拳。
その攻撃力は圧巻で、たった一発で帆船5隻を撃ち 抜いてみせたほど。 サボもまた、得意竜爪にメラメラの炎を纏わせ た一撃で、黒ひげ海賊団の一角ジー ザス・バージェスを打ち破った。 いず れも単に炎が強力なだけでなく、便 い手本来の高い体技を“悪魔の力が よりグレードアップさせている。
========================
Ace's fire fist.
His attack power was so impressive that he shot out five sailing ships with a single shot. Sabo also defeated Jesus Burgess, a member of Blackbeard pirates, with a single blow that covered his signature dragon claw with meramera flames. Both of these pirates not only have powerful flames, but also have "demon power" that upgrades their originally top tier physical prowess.
What's this from?

I translated everything very quickly and bad so it's not fully accurate

What puts Shiryu above the Seraphim though?
Yonkou crew top commander tax
And Queen above Marco and Yamato?
Endurance, stamina, danmaku, and versatility.
Stussy is above Killer
They're relative imo
Stussy is above Weevil
No feats. Weevil only has Warlord tax and didn't seem to do terrible against Greenbull.
Stussy is above Kaku
Didn't she beat him..?

Good job anyway.

They're relative imo

No feats. Weevil only has Warlord tax and didn't seem to do terrible against Greenbull.

Didn't she beat him..?
Eh... Dunno about the other stuff but Queen does have danmaku up the ass.
They're not relative
Weevil has the strength of Primebeard.
She beat him with a sedative injected in his neck.

They're relative imo

Didn't she beat him..?
She admitted his Awakened form was stronger than she was.

Also nowadays Oldbeard clashing evenly with Shanks just got about 5x more impressive seeing what Shanks has done as of recent

*****' still impressive lol
Not really. You can't compare them.

Zoro's normal ACoC attacks could clash with King, but his Flying Jigoku oneshotted him and an attack that King though could oneshot Zoro based on his prior knowledge of Zoro's normal ACoC attacks

Zoro's regular ACoC attacks were able to clash with King, but Flying Jigoku was able to defeat him in a oneshot. King had assumed that he could kill Zoro based on his knowledge on Zoro's regular ACoC but even that attack was easily dealt with.

Also, I mentioned how I ranked Sickbeard, not Oldbeard, so I'm not sure why he's even being brought up.

Didn't you try to use Sanji supposedly having strength comparable to his cooking as a justification?
I never did that.

First off, that was never stated.
Secondly, when YOU noticed that I didn't include it in his revamped stamina, YOU asked me to include it, which I declined.

"Crack does crazy shiz"

Back