• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Scales to Urouge at 2% of his power... So Universal at least.
Assuming Urouge only chose not to fight Kaidou because the civillians would be killed by his 1%, as well as him knowing Kaidou was bouta do some shit, and going off the H6A scaling, we can round up his 1% to 1.5 Exatons, since there's so much twoshotting. Essentially, we have far higher than 150 Exatons for 100% Urouge. Basically 5-C, since we don't count any multipliers on the other God-tiers TwT.

Now, this doesn't apply speed values, not yet at least. 1% Urouge scales to Kaidou's Thunder Bagua rounded up, so 8.8c, but 100% would scale to 880c, Massively FTL.

In terms of LS, upscaling from Zoan Kaidou and Zunesha, just assume it's a big number.

BTW, Urouge only lost to Cracker(who upscales from Aokiji, who needed hax and an assist to beat him), because he was at 1%, and fighting Snack, who upscales from Perospero, who upscales from Nekomamushi in Sulong, which is a very high multiplier.

And there, that's how you scale a meme character without it being stupid. It still is, but it's something.

Urouge is stronger than the strongest SCP
BTW, Urouge only lost to Cracker(who upscales from Aokiji, who needed hax and an assist to beat him), because he was at 1%, and fighting Snack, who upscales from Perospero, who upscales from Nekomamushi in Sulong, which is a very high multiplier.

And there, that's how you scale a meme character without it being stupid.
Proof Cracker bested him? Brulee was spreading hearsay.
No, just found it on YouTube
He's on some premium zaza

Urouge is stronger than the strongest SCP
In-verse hyperscaling is way funnier, the whole "frictionless spherical Chuck Norris" powerwanking meme was overdone when they did it with Shaggy.
Proof Cracker bested him? Brulee was spreading hearsay.
He didn't best him, Urouge had an urgent dinner appointment, but he had to visit the doctor first to check out a weird lump. Turns out he'd invented a new kind of muscle.

Akainu vs Law & Kidd? If Akainu were to fight those 2 instead of BM who do you think would have won?

My Opinion:

BM was not competent and often underestimated them hence why she lost. Akainu would never. Bro would go all in from the beginning and start stomping their asses. Law's dura neg wouldn't have any effect on Akainu if his Buso Haki is Layered lower than Akainus as shown with Marco and Vista. So ye Akainu taking it maybe even lower than an extreme diff like High Diff.

+ Akainu is a Logia another reason why Law would have trouble with his dura neg attacks to deal on Akainu. If his Buso Haki is weaker than Akainu (which seems like) since Akainu got Emission then his dura neg attacks wont do any shit on Sakazuki.

Akainu one taps them with Meigou

Someone mentioned that BB might be coming to Egghead and it might be God Valley 2.0 with Lucci and Luffy teaming up against him
Problem is this is a bit early for them to beat and possibly kill off Blackbeard, plus it'd technically be a 1v1 as Lucci is kind of a non-factor.

Someone mentioned that BB might be coming to Egghead and it might be God Valley 2.0 with Lucci and Luffy teaming up against him
Problem is this is a bit early for them to beat and possibly kill off Blackbeard, plus it'd technically be a 1v1 as Lucci is kind of a non-factor.
I still believe Awakened Lucci will reappear against someone and get a better showing than his first appearance.

Was also gonna exchange Lucci for Kizaru but he doesn't seem like the type of person to really be able to match BB without his Logia.

IMG_4871.png

This is so bad..

Also, it frustrates me how so few OP tier lists have 2nd Usopp Kaku on the list.

Dude's traded blows with both Zoro and S-Hawk and has more fighting time than Lucci, smh.

Not gonna lie I never know where to put Kaku.
Kind of like Vista.
I know they're strong but where do I put them?
Also holy shit Monke, you somehow eclipsed me in likes in no time.

Congrats.
People spamming likes on my comments in random threads ( COUGH Peppersalt COUGH Rakih Elyan )
Srsly, wtf.

And the "high warlord" thing makes zero sense when Boa and Mihawk are both God-tier powerhouses.
She's under Doflamingo for some reason..

Not gonna lie I never know where to put Kaku.
Kind of like Vista.
I know they're strong but where do I put them?
Vista being the same lvl as Ace/Marco/Jozu is fine. He's done enough.

As I said before, Base Kaku should be YC3 level, with 1 foot he matched 1-sword Zoro and according to Lilith they were clashing off-screen.

Rokushiki Kaku matched S-Hawk's AP, made him dodge Amane Dachi (it wouldn't have hurt S-Hawk at all, but it shows he views Kaku as a real opponent), and was tough enough that S-Hawk decided to go after fodder, so YC2-YC1 range for Rokushiki Base Kaku

Hybrid Kaku is above that, and Awakened Kaku is above Hybrid Kaku.

So in short, YC2 level is probably the best for Kaku since the tier lists look at their best forms (like how most tier lists put Lucci at YC1 level cuz of his Awakened Form).
People spamming likes on my comments in random threads ( COUGH Peppersalt COUGH Rakih Elyan )

She's under Doflamingo for some reason..
Bruh.

Akainu vs Law & Kidd?
Neither of tham have Heat Resistance, so their only option would be pinning him + telekinesis + Damned Punk.
BB:

-Fought Marco
-Better than when he kept up with Ace
-Sengoku can't oneshot
-Old Rayleigh can't beat him alone
-Shockwaves are > normal attacks + duraneg?
-Gravity is better range
-Fruit Negation
-Better Observation
-Fought Law and Hancock
-Battlefield Control
-Gun
-Cool sword hands

Rob Lucci:
-Held his own against G5 Luffy(Who used Haki), even dodging and countering his attacks, albeit only for a bit, I suspect him to be at... maybe Boundman levels, but with G5-Tier speed.
-Fast Recovery
-Class P LS
-Moonwalk = Better Mobility
-Iron Body negates most punches or pushes them back with Utsugi.
-Finger Gun does piercing and boosts attack, as well as being able to be launched, and an even better boost in Zoan forms.
-Tempest Kick turns his kicks into air blades.
-Shave is a blitz amp.
-Paper Drawing lets him dodge attacks more easily.
-Six King Gun is stronger than all his other Rokushiki attacks, and hits the organs. Even stronger boosts in Zoan form, and should be better in Awakened since he's bigger.
-Life Return lets him control his whole body, making him lighter, sleeker, and probably faster.

Vista being the same lvl as Ace/Marco/Jozu is fine. He's done enough.

As I said before, Base Kaku should be YC3 level, with 1 foot he matched 1-sword Zoro and according to Lilith they were clashing off-screen.

Rokushiki Kaku matched S-Hawk's AP, made him dodge Amane Dachi (it wouldn't have hurt S-Hawk at all, but it shows he views Kaku as a real opponent), and was tough enough that S-Hawk decided to go after fodder, so YC2-YC1 range for Rokushiki Base Kaku

Hybrid Kaku is above that, and Awakened Kaku is above Hybrid Kaku.

So in short, YC2 level is probably the best for Kaku since the tier lists look at their best forms (like how most tier lists put Lucci at YC1 level cuz of his Awakened Form).

Bruh.
T8vSkuYj1fZZAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

(Lucci is Kaku's placeholder here)

Neither of tham have Heat Resistance, so their only option would be pinning him + telekinesis + Damned Punk.

BB:

-Fought Marco
-Better than when he kept up with Ace
-Sengoku can't oneshot
-Old Rayleigh can't beat him alone
-Shockwaves are > normal attacks + duraneg?
-Gravity is better range
-Fruit Negation
-Better Observation
-Fought Law and Hancock
-Battlefield Control
-Gun
-Cool sword hands

Rob Lucci:
-Held his own against G5 Luffy(Who used Haki), even dodging and countering his attacks, albeit only for a bit, I suspect him to be at... maybe Boundman levels, but with G5-Tier speed.
-Fast Recovery
-Class P LS
-Moonwalk = Better Mobility
-Iron Body negates most punches or pushes them back with Utsugi.
-Finger Gun does piercing and boosts attack, as well as being able to be launched, and an even better boost in Zoan forms.
-Tempest Kick turns his kicks into air blades.
-Shave is a blitz amp.
-Paper Drawing lets him dodge attacks more easily.
-Six King Gun is stronger than all his other Rokushiki attacks, and hits the organs. Even stronger boosts in Zoan form, and should be better in Awakened since he's bigger.
-Life Return lets him control his whole body, making him lighter, sleeker, and probably faster.
All BB has to do is use Kurouzu and crush his neck.
Lucci is cool but BB is just a whole nother beast lel

Speaking of Six King Gun, it seems to do external damage as well post-timeskip, as seen when Lucci shattered half of Atlas's face with it.

Back