• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

tbf Shanks's Kamusari looked bigger. Roger's looked more like a greeting but Shanks was definitely trying to put down Kidd,'

Not that it matters tbh since there's other stuff from Wano that puts Oden above Kidd anyways.

ONE-PIECE-64-p085.jpg

Wtf... THAT'S SHIKI, possibly a shiki (cheeky🌚) comback?

Let's use this image for his profile 🐵 it's canon 🙈

1 oden destroys kidd
2 roger wasnt using hao and wasnt pissed off like shanks, a pissed off hao roger would've one shot oden
3 if big mom with no hao can knock out kidd multiple times, a hao bm wouldve did even worse

He dropped like a sack of potatoes are we reading the same manga?
he went to base and clashed with oden

he dropped after luffy hit him with that dollar store no name no adv haki no gears punch
he dropped after a regular elephant gun

seems dragon kaido drops after every minor inconvience if you ask me

pRsqWtr.jpg

Nah, they're too old for that shiz. They should just join some club together, chill & reminisce.
I didn't need to see Crocus' big ass foot.
he went to base and clashed with oden

he dropped after luffy hit him with that dollar store no name no adv haki no gears punch
he dropped after a regular elephant gun

seems dragon kaido drops after every minor inconvience if you ask me
CRYDO IS A FRAUD111!!1 CHADMIRALS CLEAR11!!1 PAPAZUKI TOP 1-

The doctors said I have Chronic Dick Gobbling disease, prescription is to stop wanking the Admirals and to stop reading Worstgen threads

the scalong chain isnt wrong tbf but oden was base kaido level
his nitoryu/enma/bosu/whatever was dragon kaido dura level

the scalong chain isnt wrong tbf but oden was base kaido level
his nitoryu/enma/bosu/whatever was dragon kaido dura level
Well, I was going to throw in Hybrid Kaidou being > Full Zoan Kaidou, but that's controversial or something.

Well, I was going to throw in Hybrid Kaidou being > Full Zoan Kaidou, but that's controversial or something.
in ap ? sure, in hybrid he has a weapon and spams hao
in dura? not really, hybrid gushed blood after g2 kicked him but dragon whithstood getting hit by over kong gun and kept fighting also got slammed by g5 and wasnt severely hurt

Kidd took a fuckton of off-screen hits from Life-Amped BM, was out for like 30 seconds, and then got up just fine.
true, but saying he was fine is a stretch, hell of an endurance though
Have we considered Kid could just pin him to a wall and shoot him?
hmm, damned punk is gonna do heavy damage but kidd only starts with it in open areas seeing the shanks fight
Probably didn't think it'd work. Or she can only do one at a time.
kaido spammed it and never once it failed to do heavy damage..
And Big Mom healed herself at least once during the fight, even creating bonus homies.
she didnt regain stamina she only healed her bones by turning her body into a homie
also those bonus homies were'nt from her own soul yet still hurt kidd and law pretty bad

Back