• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Is there any statment about that percentage as a green blood of df? I forgot somehow..
No. It's just that the percentage is on a tank of green blood that is clearly not full and we know that instead of normal blood S-Shark has green blood, so deductive reasoning led me to this conclusion

Yeah but you just say they had AP and profile revisions.
I don't remember the AP revisions nor the profile ones besides the Stamina revision but that wouldn't change much.

Yeah but you just say they had AP and profile revisions.
I don't remember the AP revisions nor the profile ones besides the Stamina revision but that wouldn't change much.
Before King was 1.032 petatons and Sanji was 760 teratons. Now they scale to the same AP value with the only difference being scaling chains.

全方位に覇気の能力を向ける事で、視界に入らない、周囲の生物の数や位置を把握可能。練度や精度が増せば、相手がどれほどの力を持つかまでも分かる。

By directing the ability of high energy in all directions, it is possible to grasp the number and location of creatures around you that are out of sight. As his skill and accuracy increase, he can even see how powerful his opponents are.
↑使用者の能力が高ければ、把握できる範囲も拡大!

↑The higher the user's ability, the greater the area that can be grasped!
Basically you can make it more potent like arm haki

.... Thats literally the same as arm haki tho

And if we go into precog it becomes layers kinda
Hell no

Layers is when you can affect one thing when others can't, like mind manipulating someone who resists mind manipulation

Buso has layers because superior buso's mechanics make it to where superior buso means superior layers. Can resist something that can affect something that can resist said thing to a weaker extent

Kenbun does not have layers

Precog 1, know 1.3 seconds into the future.. Precog 2, know 2 seconds into the future... Precog 2 will null the precog 1 making it into a type of layer
This is not layers, this is just superior potency, not layers.
The precog isn't literally nullifying the other precog, it's just making it to where what you see has more options to shit on what they see

Literally obs Haki..
When has observation haki sensed something that was unable to be sensed by someone else because of factors not including range, varying levels of stealth, or invisibility that couldn't be sensed
I think it's a matter of having more potent Observation than another.
No, that's called "being more potent", not having more layers.

When has observation haki sensed something that was unable to be sensed by someone else because of factors not including range, varying levels of stealth, or invisibility that couldn't be sensed

No, that's called "being more potent", not having more layers.
Still should be on the page if it isn't already.
This all happened because these dodos think Queen and King have equal Observation even though King at least has feats with it.

🙈

Nah but for real tho... Both obs Haki and arm haki acts as a layer to other haki's... That's why there are levels to both of them

About the quotes you used, it's true that range does increase but we don't have precise numbers for 99% of Kenbu users' range, i think Enel and his priests are the only ones with actual direct range statements and comparisons.

As for the power sensing, the only difference would be in versatility and that's it, it doesn't change anything else and much less gives it layers.

Back