• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Don't drag KT into your bullshit.

King has no kenbun feats above that any other intermediate kenbun users has shown.
Y'all were the ones that asked him, I didn't want to bother him because he literally doesn't care about the thread.
Also King could sense Zoro's power, what has Queen done?

All this time y'all haven't once given me a feat from Queen proving he even has that form of Haki beyond statements of him supposedly having it.

All this time y'all haven't once given me a feat from Queen proving he even has that form of Haki beyond statements of him supposedly having it.
The vivre card says he has Kenbunshoku Haki

The shit yall keep naming are the regular ass abilities granted by Kenbunshoku Haki

As for the power sensing, the only difference would be in versatility and that's it, it doesn't change anything else and much less gives it layers.
Bro... Arm haki and obs Haki has versatility, both arm haki and obs Haki have potencies... What makes both act like layers is that they end up kinda nullify the other haki users via potencies

Bro... Arm haki and obs Haki has versatility, both arm haki and obs Haki have potencies... What makes both act like layers is that they end up kinda nullify the other haki users via potencies
Nullifying others' enhanced senses is not potency or layers

They have the same proficiency (ignoring Sanji's possible Advanced Kenbun)

Sanji is just better in specific branches of Kenbun.
What the **** 😭
Listen right

I say shit you don't agree with and half the time yall don't even hear me correctly and make up what I say
Yall say shit that's wrong.

Stop comparing us.
(This is the same guy who thinks that Sanji using Armament Haki to block a blade means it's just his base Durability at key)

Ok then explain to me why arm haki is layered but not obs Haki..
Because Armament Haki shuts off devil fruit abilities that affect them, and superior layered devil fruits and haki shut that off

Layering their effects. Affecting one that can't be affected by another.

Kenbunshoku does not affect anybody. All it does is sense. It has no feats of sensing what others can't sense
(This is the same guy who thinks that Sanji using Armament Haki to block a blade means it's just his base Durability at key)
See you don't even listen and this is why I hate arguing with you

Do you think Luffy in Egghead without Buso is less durable than Luffy in ******* Fishman Island with Buso all because one of them is using Buso and the other isn't.

Because Armament Haki shuts off devil fruit abilities that affect them, and superior layered devil fruits and haki shut that off

Kenbunshoku does not affect anybody. All it does is sense. It has no feats of sensing what others can't sense

See you don't even listen and this is why I hate arguing with you

Do you think Luffy in Egghead without Buso is less durable than Luffy in ******* Fishman Island with Buso all because one of them is using Buso and the other isn't.
Bro that's completely ******* different and you know it.
That's a H6A character being compared to one who's like... Large Island or something.
Here, FMI Luffy says " My Haki isn't good enough to stop stuff like this yet! " while Sanji stops a blade with Armament and is noted by Judge to have used it to block it.
When did he even sense Zoro's power level? I only ever remember him commenting on Zoro's strength way after they started fighting.
"I can sense the threat you represent."
"Why bother to block my attacks? I thought they did nothing to you!"
He senses Zoro's power, and then decides to block in fear of it.

Bro that's completely ******* different and you know it.
That's a H6A character being compared to one who's like... Large Island or something.
Here, FMI Luffy says " My Haki isn't good enough to stop stuff like this yet! " while Sanji stops a blade with Armament and is noted by Judge to have used it to block it.
See you're bringing up tiers and shit

Tiers are just massive value differences

I was saying that saying that all cause one person can't block something and another person couldn't block something completely different, doesn't mean person 2 is more durable than person 1, or rather that person 2's ability to block w/ energy is more potent than person 1's

Luffy said he needed to make his buso stronger to block Hody's bites
Can he still get hurt by Hody in Egghead?

Uhh... Bro I swear your avoiding stuff and using only things that benefit that only arm haki has layers...

Proving arm haki is layered is much easier than proving obs Haki is layered... I don't think I can prove it right now and it's late so I will do what I always do... Say sure and wait for the future until you realize I was right 🙈 nah jk lol, just too tired to deal with this currently

See you're bringing up tiers and shit

Tiers are just massive value differences

I was saying that saying that all cause one person can't block something and another person couldn't block something completely different, doesn't mean person 2 is more durable than person 1, or rather that person 2's ability to block w/ energy is more potent than person 1's

Luffy said he needed to make his buso stronger to block Hody's bites
Can he still get hurt by Hody in Egghead?
Bro just stop.
Like I genuinely don't even know what you're talking about now.
Or he just had several clashes with Zoro and used deductive reason to come to the conclusion that Zoro's AP surpasses what he can tank?
Yeah and he decided to say this right when Zoro unlocked ACoC, how coincidental.

Uhh... Bro I swear your avoiding stuff and using only things that benefit that only arm haki has layers...

Proving arm haki is layered is much easier than proving obs Haki is layered... I don't think I can prove it right now and it's late so I will do what I always do... Say sure and wait for the future until you realize I was right 🙈 nah jk lol, just too tired to deal with this currently
"Proving 1 is layered is easier than proving 2 is layered" probably means 2 isn't layered
Bro just stop.
Like I genuinely don't even know what you're talking about now.
Then stop bashing me for comprehending something you're too ignorant to understand as if it's a crazy thing I'm saying

If Sanji is a ******* 500 and Luffy is a 450, Luffy, if Luffy's Haki is 200 and Sanji's haki is a 175, Luffy's dura would end up with 650 while Sanji's ends up at 675.
Sanji would be more durable, doesn't mean Sanji's Haki is better

No bro IM RIGHT... SPECIFICALLY PRECOG.... It becomes layers whenever you negate someone else's precog the same way if your soul is able to negate/resist someone who can eat others soul

"Proving 1 is layered is easier than proving 2 is layered" probably means 2 isn't layered

Then stop bashing me for comprehending something you're too ignorant to understand as if it's a crazy thing I'm saying

If Sanji is a ******* 500 and Luffy is a 450, Luffy, if Luffy's Haki is 200 and Sanji's haki is a 175, Luffy's dura would end up with 650 while Sanji's ends up at 675.
Sanji would be more durable, doesn't mean Sanji's Haki is better
Except they never credit Sanji's own Durability, they credit his Haki.
This is why I stopped reading this general thread

Yall say bullshit and get mad at me for disagreeing
I'm not mad, you're just a bit of a hypocrite.
But alright, I'll move on.
Friends?
Bro, even if he has power sense, that doesn't make his other Kenbu powers any better, there just aren't layers in Kenbu.
What ever you say dude.

The only person in the entire verse who can negate Kenbu is Shanks and we don't know exactly how he does it iirc.
He does it via conquerors haki

And when I say negate in terms obs precog v precog I mean one that see more into the future will always negate the one who sees less basically

Back