• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

If you're more than halfway in it'll be a problem.
It’s the typical bath where are arms are on the sides of the bathtub. So it shouldn’t be that bad.

but if I was a scientist in one piece I’d try to find a way to replicate what black beard did so I could have the powers and abilities of every single devil fruit.

btw (I will also try to find a way to cure the devil fruit water weakness)

though question through repeated exposure to water can you develop a tolerance to it? (Like the weakness is still there but not as severe as other devil fruit users)?

It’s the typical bath where are arms are on the sides of the bathtub. So it shouldn’t be that bad.

but if I was a scientist in one piece I’d try to find a way to replicate what black beard did so I could have the powers and abilities of every single devil fruit.

btw (I will also try to find a way to cure the devil fruit water weakness)

though question through repeated exposure to water can you develop a tolerance to it? (Like the weakness is still there but not as severe as other devil fruit users)?
I think it's due to Blackbeard's weird body.

Tell monkey of life that you will say no and stand up to him. Don’t be afraid that he call you fake monkey. He just mad that he thought he has no equal but he does he an equal aka you.

I’m either taking Kinemons fruit so I never have to pay for clothes again or Kaidos so I can be an indestructible flying monster. There is no in between.

except maybe Enels fruit

Very random question but do you guys think Oden could awaken the Gomu Gomu no mi if he had it? Based on what we know about the fruit at least.

I honestly think Luffy might be the only character in OP that we know of (besides Joy boy obviously) that had the qualities needed to awaken his devil fruit.

Tell monkey of life that you will say no and stand up to him. Don’t be afraid that he call you fake monkey. He just mad that he thought he has no equal but he does he an equal aka you.
You don't need to help the weak if they stay to be the weak... Sure, he's allowed to become a true monkey... But he can't as he's still human and weak.

You don't need to help the weak if they stay to be the weak... Sure, he's allowed to become a true monkey... But he can't as he's still human and weak.
shut-up-shut-up-bro.gif

who do you think can and cant hurt sanji ?
Admirals Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora
Kaido, BM, Shanks, Blackbeard, Law, Kidd,

Smoker, Ceasar via their Logia DF powers

And Strong Haki users like Rayleigh, Sentomaru, Vergo

On who cant its just fodder marines, Characters whos combat ability has nothing on Sanji, and Foxy's Noro Noro beam would be useless vs Sanji.

Smoker is just a possibility cuz his smoke could possibly damage your internal organs and Sanji's regen would help there but caesar taking off Sanjis oxygen would be valid

Last edited:
Admirals Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora
Kaido, BM, Shanks, Blackbeard, Law, Kidd,

Smoker, Ceasar via their Logia DF powers

And Strong Haki users like Rayleigh, Sentomaru, Vergo

On who cant its just fodder marines, Characters whos combat ability has nothing on Sanji, and Foxy's Noro Noro beam would be useless vs Sanji.

Smoker is just a possibility cuz his smoke could possibly damage your internal organs and Sanji's regen would help there but caesar taking off Sanjis oxygen would be valid
Sanji has been smoking for years I doubt Smoker could do that to him.

Back