• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Bro I swear king always does this... He becomes mad or disappointed and then in the future does the thing I say... I swear I remember him layering obs Haki in vs threads if I remember correctly which is why I confidently said yes to drag's comment

Crazy thing to say tbh.

MOL may not communicate in a conventional manner, but he means the things he says and they're opinions just like you have opinions. Everyone has the right to speak their mind.

Respect MOL tbh 🥱
It's not his way of communication ( only Hop Hoppington Hoppenheimer can match his godly language ) it's that he just says dumb shit on the daily.
Sometimes he's spitting though.

Crazy thing to say tbh.

MOL may not communicate in a conventional manner, but he means the things he says and they're opinions just like you have opinions. Everyone has the right to speak their mind.

Respect MOL tbh 🥱
I mean he says that when I'm right as well... So I don't think he's fully serious when he says that I think 🤔🤷‍♂️

Bro I swear king always does this... He becomes mad or disappointed and then in the future does the thing I say... I swear I remember him layering obs Haki in vs threads if I remember correctly which is why I confidently said yes to drag's comment
I got disappointed cause you’re adamant that you’re right and that you won’t change your mind, which is basically saying “you’re wrong, I can’t prove that you’re wrong but you’re wrong”

Layers are f.... Forgot how to explain it

basically

It can't be fire heat 1 to 1.3 as that will then end up just being potency, you need it to be fire heat 1 to 2 which then makes it a layer 🤔

Now including layers with haki works in some ways differently as even the 1 to 1.3 can become a layer since that's how the arm haki functions, they will start acting like 1 to 2 even tho they are 1 to 1.3

🙈 I need to first explain layers better first but 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉 yee I'll just save that for another day... I don't even know why it got even asked to begin with

Last edited:
I got disappointed cause you’re adamant that you’re right and that you won’t change your mind, which is basically saying “you’re wrong, I can’t prove that you’re wrong but you’re wrong”
No... I knew I couldn't prove it to you since I'm currently tired and didn't want to waste time to debate you so I basically just agreed with you for now via saying sure until I'm ready or something

The thing about couldn't see it any other way is only relating to the comment you made specifically... Didn't know how else to specify that

Luffy was able to see Kata even tho Kata had more FS tho, so i am not sure this applies.
Don't think that situation proved luffy saw more so he could do something...

Man I keep forgetting... I remember dealing with that but sure you are correct 🙉

Bro make a CRT if you really think it's that important.
KT clearly got to your head with that little debate.
If you talking about me, bro stop... The only one who actually wanted to debate was king not me... I didn't care at all, I cared in explaining it only 🤔

Just wanted to try to understand king's view on it

I think arm haki only is a layer to other arm haki… otherwise I don’t think it’s an actual layer

hmm 🤔

haki block fruit, haki negate fruit, stronger haki + fruit bye haki

hmm 🤔

yee… doesn’t seem to be an actual layer 🤔🙉 it just works similar to one

that’s how I view it

now obs haki… how would one get layered precog, via just outprecoging the other… similar ways to fire out firing fire.. like magma vs fire within one piece kinda

🤔
And that’s how I view that… so arm haki to other arm haki is similar to a layer and precog obs haki to other precogs is a layer within precogs

now obs haki… how would one get layered precog, via just outprecoging the other… similar ways to fire out firing fire.. like magma vs fire within one piece kinda
No, it's just better precog.

Being able to see a second further that someone else isn't a layer.

I'm curious, do you guys think Zoro and Sanji's gag fights are a valid analysis of their power compared to each other?

Also, S-Shark was one of the 3 Seraphim implied to be stronger than Atlas, who hurt Base Luffy, so that's a possible AP scaling for him.

Then what's the upgrade? Is it H6A Kizaru lazer?
Nah. Does everyone really need H6A upgrade? He's gonna scale higher in AP/Durability but still be in the same tier. As for speed, I think I can make a case for his normal combat speed scaling to the speed of his wink attacks.

Still kinda funny how in anime filler Iva straight up tanked a laser better than anyone so far. He literally took no damage & continued to fight.

Then how do you layer precogs…?
In verses i have seen it, characters have actual resistance to things like area sensing, future sight or other precog/ESP abilities and thus can't be sensed/seen by it, until a character with stronger abilities comes and can see it.

Giving an example of a verse i know, Ning and others of his verse have type 4 acausality, so even if reading the entire future of mortals is possible they can't use it against each other, but characters of higher stages can do it.

Observation haki "layers" are more or less seperate applications rather than actual potency layers. (mind reading, intent sensing, etc-- those are layers of kenbun)
in terms of potency busoshoku is more linear, since it's usually defined by 'stronger armament' instead of having specific things to work through like kenbun.

dd65d-16697493518433-1920.png

Is this true?

Back