• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

nah Admiral fans just want people to respect them

Katakuri fans swear on everything that if it's not a top tier Kat slams. Future Sight GG. bro's like One Piece's Itachi at this point.
Nah, if you actually dig deep enough you'll see them say one of the worst things on the internet, they just don't care at all... At least katakuri fans (well only seen one) try to debate and was kinda reasonable... Admiral fans come out of no where and say Akainu >>> , whitebeard got destroyed by him lol, blitzed by kizaru, whitebeard is fodder to akainu... And when ever you go against that.. They will start becoming weirder and weirder... As in talking about ince... Ped... Ra.. And stuff like that

Weird humans for real 🫥

I've countered with I think around 6 people that's like that in one random server on disc that has no mods or owner...

Last edited:
They will start becoming weirder and weirder... As in talking about ince... Ped... Ra.. And stuff like that

I've countered with I think around 6 people that's like that in one random server on disc that has no mods or owner...
Oh, wow

Thats.........new

I meet many admiral fans whose even says Aramaki or Kizaru stronger than Kaido but this......

This was new

it really saddens me how messed up people can be, like even if its a joke its still ******* disgusting
Like wtf?

That's ******* disgusting.
anyway yamato vs king
Sadly I now agree with the verdict.

It's a matter of who can take the other down in fewer hits, and while King is tougher, Yamato has the AP advantage hands down in her Hybrid Form, never mind Hao Infusion.

Most I've seen people do is wank Aramaki and what not but that's not because of his racist character they just think he's strong, which is fine ofc, that's the reason for most wankers of certain characters.
Like wtf?

It's a matter of who can take the other down in fewer hits, and while King is tougher, Yamato has the AP advantage hands down in her Hybrid Form, never mind Hao Infusion.
Plus the endurance advantage and dura advantage when his flame is off.

Most I've seen people do is wank Aramaki and what not but that's not because of his racist character they just think he's strong, which is fine ofc, that's the reason for most wankers of certain characters.
I agree he is underrated. Still an asshole though.
Plus the endurance advantage and dura advantage when his flame is off.
True. She took 5 Hao Infused hits from an enraged Hybrid Kaido and was fine.

On another subject, would a good AP feat for Hancock be how she was confident that she could fight Aokiji in order to save Luffy's life?

Agree but not solo any yonko, except Buggy, too
He is underrated. But his fans wanking him too high
No, it's you who're underestimating Buggy. He's literally a slippery little bastard! If Akainu & Aokiji failed to kill him then same goes for GB, he's just that lucky.
On another subject, would a good AP feat for Hancock be how she was confident that she could fight Aokiji in order to save Luffy's life?
Aokiji was lucky he was sneak-attacked just by Marco instead of the chick with dura neg

Pretty sure confidence feats aren’t viewed as great primary justifications. Even more so since they didn’t actually fight. And especially since Boa probably wouldn’t think twice fighting someone far stronger than her if it was for Luffy’s sake.

Nah I'd still go with Sengoku calling her "a very strong woman. "
Though the Admirals are also appointed for having abnormal strength and responsibility, just like she was appointed as a Warlord for her strength, so..

Like wtf?

i think their bases are on par if not yamato is stronger
zoan forms yamato
haki yamato
speed probably yamato

but taking king down would still be tough considering yamato barely hurt a less durable character (even with flames off king isnt going down 1 hit)

about the boa stuff, isnt she "as strong as she is beautiful"? a solid top tier statement if you ask me

about the boa stuff, isnt she "as strong as she is beautiful"? a solid top tier statement if you ask me
I'd imagine if this was pitched that someone would argue that "as strong as she is beautiful" is an unquantifiable statement that shouldn't be used for AP or that could reference her Mero Mero. Which tbf is true.

The Sengoku one is probably the most usable imo.

That's another possibility, although it seemed to at least be portrayed in-story that she was confident of fighting him normally but maybe that's just me trying to promote 3rd best girl.

But srsly, her DF is so ******* broken.
Aren't pertifying kicks part of how she fights normally? She did that on much weaker foes like Pacifista, Rear Admirals & random pirates.

Agreed

I'd say the "strong = beautiful" thing is valid if only because the story literally calls her the world's most beautiful woman.

Sengoku's statement is ok as support but only due to the other feats/statements.

I'd say the "strong = beautiful" thing is valid if only because the story literally calls her the world's most beautiful woman.
it's iffy because does that also mean she's the strongest woman in the world since she's already the most beautiful?

also who even said the quote?

Even asking that feels like Big Mom disrespect if we're being fr.
I mean a lot of people out of vsbw rly think Hybrid Yamato wins like literally im a Group Chat with some op fans and they rly think Hybrid Yamato ~ Hybrid Kaido > Base Kaido ~ Big Mom. Im the only BM defender since i respect her power even tho i dont like her as a character shes rly strong and shouldnt be disrespected like that. Shes downplayed by a lot and i see people saying shes losing from Zoro or Yamato and im like wtf. "Bc BM doesnt have any good speed feats and not all Yonkos are relative" they also rly claim Shanks beat Kaido because he was "unstoppable" which was stated in a magazine or databook? If anyone got the right translation with Shanks and Kaido pls send it bc the only thing i remember was them having minor clashes as stated in viz manga. Imo Kaido and BM are relative and >> Yamato, Zoro, Law, Kid lmao

it's iffy because does that also mean she's the strongest woman in the world since she's already the most beautiful?
shes a physical fighter so she wouldnt scale above big mom with homies

other than big mom i cant name any female that could be above boa
I mean a lot of people out of vsbw rly think Hybrid Yamato wins like literally im a Group Chat with some op fans and they rly think Hybrid Yamato ~ Hybrid Kaido > Base Kaido ~ Big Mom. Im the only BM defender since i respect her power even tho i dont like her as a character shes rly strong and shouldnt be disrespected like that. Shes downplayed by a lot and i see people saying shes losing from Zoro or Yamato and im like wtf. "Bc BM doesnt have any good speed feats and not all Yonkos are relative" they also rly claim Shanks beat Kaido because he was "unstoppable" which was stated in a magazine or databook? If anyone got the right translation with Shanks and Kaido pls send it bc the only thing i remember was them having minor clashes as stated in viz manga. Imo Kaido and BM are relative and >> Yamato, Zoro, Law, Kid lmao
i mean they can keep up, not win tho, yamato admitted he cant beat kaido so why would he beat kaidos equal..
law also quite literally loses to big mom even with kidds help, they needed to throw her off of the island
zoro i dont need to elaborate

Im the only BM defender since i respect her power even tho i dont like her as a character shes rly strong and shouldnt be disrespected like that.
Firstly, just ignore their takes or say whatever or sth; it ain't no big deal. Secondly, I'll bet you'll like what I'm cooking for BM.
"Bc BM doesnt have any good speed feats and not all Yonkos are relative"
Hell no, screw their takes.
they also rly claim Shanks beat Kaido because he was "unstoppable" which was stated in a magazine or databook? If anyone got the right translation with Shanks and Kaido pls send it bc the only thing i remember was them having minor clashes as stated in viz manga.
This is everything I could find on the matter. No clue where they pulled out that Shanks' is unstoppable or anything.

Back