• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

ONE-PIECE-magazine-Vol-6-p026.jpg
Z is a canon character

I wonder if Zoro could resist Hancock's Devil Fruit, considering he saw a naked Yamato (who judging by the reactions of Momo, Brook, and especially Sanji is definitely biologically female) and didn't care.

I wonder if Zoro could resist Hancock's Devil Fruit, considering he saw a naked Yamato (who judging by the reactions of Momo, Brook, and especially Sanji is definitely biologically female) and didn't care.
Momo, Brook and Sanji are the most lecherous characters there though, to be fair. So of course they'd show a reaction.

I thought it was very obvious she's biologically female.
But she DOES technically identify as a male due to identifying as Oden.
And even though that's a cringy character trait we have to respect it here.

Life Return is underutilized in the series tbh. Only Kumadori and Lucci use it, when it would be cool to see others doing it.
Speaking of them, I wonder why Lucci and Kaku returned but Kumadori and the others are gone.
Don't speak about Film Red, that's non-canon sadly.

Tell me you can't read without outright telling me you can't read.
His organs are beyond recovery due to Sanji's beatdown.
I know this is a joke but we actually see Jabra in a way better condition than Lucci in the cover story.
the book about film red is canon. Kalifa and Blueno are CP0
Kalifa and Blueno while Lucci and Kaku are out risking their ******* lives and fighting Emperor crews:
83148cabb25222d6d96640187e292038276b271988125a55df495277adbe507c.gif

I know this is a joke but we actually see Jabra in a way better condition than Lucci in the cover story.
Was about to say this.
Kalifa and Blueno while Lucci and Kaku are out risking their ******* lives and fighting Emperor crews:
83148cabb25222d6d96640187e292038276b271988125a55df495277adbe507c.gif
They fodder.

A Sanji vs Jabra rematch fight would've been both cool and comedic.

I can see Jabra trying to lie that he is also Awakened but just doesn't think Sanji is worth it, only for Sanji to go IJ on his ass.

Back