• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

The best comparison for the Void Generation, the new gen, and me is that the Void Gen are the pioneers searching for gold and setting up a town, and I'm the Inn keeper of that town. Then came the new gen to work along with the Void Gen.

5btycr.jpg
He's not as prominent as the old gen but he's up there
Damn, ya old
And if you fight him, he'll (verbally) cut you to ******* pieces.
Maybe it's his special variant of the tempest kick
I don't believe anyone cares, sadly enough.
I actually cared for your Sabo thread. Too bad he couldn't even get pressure points.

Who the **** breeds pirates?!

Who the **** breeds pirates?!
Idk man have you seen some of them?
They're pretty naughty..

Back