• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

So why don't we scale Queen and Jack above his Devil Fruit AP?
I don't think he was confirmed in-story to be a Beast Pirate when that statement came out.

Also, even though I'm sure his base AP alone is Jack level or higher (I mean the dude was off-guard when he got hit by Punk Gibson yet was only moderately injured), if he was a commander then it would have been hard for him to be a spy.

And while IMO Queen should scale above Apoo's DF since Apoo was scared of him, the CRT I made on it got rejected by the majority of people so I'm not going to bring that up again.

ivj0eMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

I was just thinking, and since the 2nd time Sanji use the Raid Suit was what activated his exoskeleton, I think his Onigashima key may have been from him using the Raid Suit for the first time against Page One.

Marco's hybrid form transforms only his limbs into animal parts & grows him a tail. Ulti's hybrid does that too+partly transforming her head. Would this mean their torso in hybrid form don't get that much more durable(if at all) since those parts remain untransformed?

Marco's hybrid form transforms only his limbs into animal parts & grows him a tail. Ulti's hybrid does that too+partly transforming her head. Would this mean their torso in hybrid form don't get that much more durable(if at all) since those parts remain untransformed?
Probably depends. Marco's torso doesn't change at all while Ulti gets bigger overall iirc, so you could argue that Ulti gets more muscle in her hybrid form's torso which might give her more natural durability.

I'm still questioning if Marco is literally flames of a bird or just covers himself of flames?

I personally think when he's full zoan his basically a logia 🤔 even tho he has those legs

I'm still questioning if Marco is literally flames of a bird or just covers himself of flames?

I personally think when he's full zoan his basically a logia 🤔 even tho he has those legs
In the manga itself (basically excluding data books and side material), Oda has kept it pretty vague honestly.

Like going off of all other Zoans (mythicals included), it should be a bird covered in flames, but from the way that his Zoan form is torn apart, no blood appears in this form, and is constantly coated in flames (even the open wounds have flames covering them), makes it seem like he's made of flames.

Heck if you use Burning Blood as an example, he literally acts like a logia lol.

Personally, I think Zoro is stronger than him, but that's not saying Sanji is weak.
I would also argue Jinbe is over him but I'm not sure, he would probably beat Sanji high/extreme diff.
I completely agree with about the Zoro and Sanji part, but I think it's been established that Sanji is clear of Jinbe. Although Jinbe would still put up a good fight before going down.

Back