• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Nobody unironically claims LUCCI is Yonko tier, you're clearly just trying to make me scream at you so the mods can come and clap me.
He is, however, somewhere in Commander tier.
This is how I see the commanders in regards to tier:

Yonko Commander 1 level (Zoro, Marco, Yamato, King, Ace, Jozu, NOT KATAKURI): Same AP and dura as Yonko

Yonko Commander 2 level (Queen, Sanji, Killer, Guernica): Scale above the AP/dura of the Scabbards (while they can take hits from Yonko and YCI level people they are still below them to a large extent, like BM and Marco both humiliating Queen)

Zoan Drake, Santoryu No-Haki Early Wano Zoro, and Apoo's normal AP IMO are somewhere between YC2 and YC3 level.

Yonko Commander 3 level (Jack, Base Drake, Scabbards): Simple enough, they're Scabbard level, as Jack himself matched the Scabbards in Base.

This is how I see the commanders in regards to tier:

Yonko Commander 1 level (Zoro, Marco, Yamato, King, Ace, Jozu, NOT KATAKURI): Same AP and dura as Yonko

Yonko Commander 2 level (Queen, Sanji, Guernica): Scale above the AP/dura of the Scabbards (while they can take hits from Yonko and YCI level people they are still below them to a large extent, like BM and Marco both humiliating Queen)

Yonko Commander 3 level (Jack): Simple enough, they're Scabbard level, as Jack himself matched the Scabbards in Base.
I'm not sure if Jack would beat Lucci so I'll leave him out, but everyone in YC2 and YC1 would beat Lucci ( Zoro and Yamato humiliate him ), so that's why I just try to be safe and have him in YC3 or at the bottom of YC2, until we get more feats.
He's strong but I don't feel he's as strong as others have been saying, so I'll play it safe for now.

I'm not sure if Jack would beat Lucci so I'll leave him out, but everyone in YC2 and YC1 would beat Lucci ( Zoro and Yamato humiliate him ), so that's why I just try to be safe and have him in YC3 or at the bottom of YC2, until we get more feats.
He's strong but I don't feel he's as strong as others have been saying, so I'll play it safe for now.
That's a bit far, but we should wait and see.

If his Base and normal Hybrid forms get some decent feats (which I hope they do so we don't have another Chopper situation where the Base is only High 7-A but the top form leaps to High 6-A), that'd really help support Awakened Lucci's scaling.

Come to think of it, stuff like Hand Gun is harder to use on Jack since he's a huge target...
I mean, Shigan is meant for one-shot assassinations (which is why it focuses on key vital areas, like the heart), so its AP is more of a secondary ability.

When Guernica used it against Apoo, he hit Apoo's chest since he wanted to OHKO him with a single lethal blow.

If anything, Jack's size would make his heart a huge target for Shigan.

And if Base/Hybrid Lucci is anywhere as strong as Guernica, who mind you would've taken Apoo out with a Shigan had the latter not used Buso to defend himself, Jack isn't going to survive it.

He finally got a W.
ybmklq2exj131.jpg

It's a shame that we can't use Filler for scaling, otherwise we could scale Kid's 2 elites Heat and Wire to them fighting off a Number together.

Speaking of filler, it seems like the next episode may expand on Sanji vs King and Queen with God Tier animation, so I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Okay.
I hope some new vs threads are made ( excluding Lucci I hate that mf now ) because it's getting a bit boring and we haven't had any one piece threads in a while.

Btw, it just occurred to me how much of a dumbass Blackbeard was when he killed that one guy just to get the Dark-Dark Fruit.

1. The guy was holding it out right in front of BB, so if nothing else he could have just nabbed it and eaten it then and there, which would've annoyed the others but wouldn't have made them too suspicious of his plans.

2. He could've waited until everyone was asleep and eaten the fruit without killing anyone.

3. He could've probably gotten it if he'd just asked. The dude was a member of the crew for decades, if he had just ******* asked for it then the guy would've probably given it to him.

Then he could've captured Luffy without Ace's intervention.

Btw, it just occurred to me how much of a dumbass Blackbeard was when he killed that one guy just to get the Dark-Dark Fruit.

1. The guy was holding it out right in front of BB, so if nothing else he could have just nabbed it and eaten it then and there, which would've annoyed the others but wouldn't have made them too suspicious of his plans.

2. He could've waited until everyone was asleep and eaten the fruit without killing anyone.

3. He could've probably gotten it if he'd just asked. The dude was a member of the crew for decades, if he had just ******* asked for it then the guy would've probably given it to him.

Then he could've captured Luffy without Ace's intervention.
But, killing Thatch was what started Marineford.
I see it as him trying to kill 2 birds with one stone.
He kills Thatch, Ace goes after him.
And then he captures/kills Luffy, and fights and captures Ace too.
Then Marineford starts and he still gets the Gura Gura.

Yep, Robin's barely 30. Which is why it's so annoying whenever I see people calling her Trio with Franky and Brook the "Old Trio" on Reddit. 💀

Just call them the "Mid Trio" or the "Adult Trio" ffs!

We don't know that's how it happened.

It's possible Thatch ate it first and BB had to kill him to steal it.

Too risky. He wouldn't bet his future and dreams on the whims of one of his crewmates.

Back