• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Something sanji wouldn't do
Wasn't Sanji the first Straw Hat outside of Luffy to directly attack a Yonko crew?
FjS0ilMWAAAmG3I.png

I keep forgetting that idiot an Emperor sometimes.

I wonder how Cross Guild going to get into the chase for One Piece. Especially since Mihawk does have to fight Zoro.
I actually expect Buggy and Crocodile to be way stronger than they were before.
Like Lucci's situation, but likely even stronger than him knowing Oda
They might be Awakened next time we see them

While they'll probably be stronger, I doubt they'll be stronger than Lucci. I mean, the last time we saw Buggy he was being bullied and begging for his life lol.
..By Mihawk.
Since I don't see Sabo being the one defeating Akainu like so many others do, I can see him getting Lucci in the final war.
I doubt it. Lucci is kind of old news now. And Sabo clearly has direct beef with the Marines and World Government just like Luffy does.
Hell, Im even tried to nuke him albeit indirectly.

..By Mihawk.

I doubt it. Lucci is kind of old news now. And Sabo clearly has direct beef with the Marines and World Government just like Luffy does.
Hell, Im even tried to nuke him albeit indirectly.
By Mihawk and Crocodile

Unless Lucci gets defeated to the point he can't fight anymore during this arc, I definitely see him fighting during the Final War.

Yeah, even worse.

Depending on Sabo's opponent he might be Admiral level or close to it, and I don't think Lucci would be able to handle someone like that very well.
Yeah, but that doesn't exactly inspire confidence in me to say Oda might make Buggy stronger than Lucci, who was able to match Buso Gear 5th Luffy lol

Lucci's literally fighting a Yonko atm and will probably show more in the next couple of chapters. If Sabo's Admiral Level or close to it and fights Lucci, they're having a close fight.

Lucci's literally fighting a Yonko atm and will probably show more in the next couple of chapters. If Sabo's Admiral Level or close to it and fights Lucci, they're having a close fight.
The dude can't even get a hit on Luffy lol.
If Sabo is Admiral Level he might not stomp Lucci, but he'd definitely win, especially since other Admiral level people have been able to clash with Sickbeard and endure his attacks.
I do not think it's wise to wank Lucci right now especially when:
He only has basically 1 feat ( clashing with Luffy briefly )
He missed all of his other shots on Luffy
He got blown away by what seems to have been a normal ground punch.
Not only that, but we've already seen Lucci's powers. We know him by now. He doesn't even seem to have many new moves, either.

If characters shouldn't scale just because they weren't able to land a hit in their first exchange, then a lot of characters on this site should lose the ratings they have. And not just in One Piece.

I don't know man, I just don't feel it. I don't see a reason for Lucci to fight Sabo. An Admiral would be a much better and hard opponent.
Lucci just stabs you basically.

I'm just gonna stop before I blow a gasket trying to explain things. Leaving a few threads for a bit, farewell fellow Vsbattles members, have a great day.

I don't know man, I just don't feel it. I don't see a reason for Lucci to fight Sabo. An Admiral would be a much better and hard opponent.
Lucci just stabs you basically.
You really don't see a reason for a Revolution Army member to fight a CP0 Agent in the Final War?

And will there even be Admirals to go around since Luffy has to fight, Zoro needs to fight one, and Sanji too. And what about Law and whats-his-name?

You really don't see a reason for a Revolution Army member to fight a CP0 Agent in the Final War?

And will there even be Admirals to go around since Luffy has to fight, Zoro needs to fight one, and Sanji too. And what about Law and whats-his-name?
Luffy is past Admiral level already.
Zoro and Sanji are valid
I don't know about Law and, I infer you mean Kidd?
Anyway like I said, I'm just gonna drop this. I've spent a week and 3 days arguing with Lucci fans and it's turning my brain into mush. I don't wanna spoil my iq any further.

Luffy is past Admiral level already.
Zoro and Sanji are valid
I don't know about Law and, I infer you mean Kidd?
Anyway like I said, I'm just gonna drop this. I've spent a week and 3 days arguing with Lucci fans and it's turning my brain into mush. I don't wanna spoil my iq any further.
I know Luffy is past Admiral Level, but he's going to do need an opponent during the Final War.

Yeah I meant Kid

Discord, Worstgen knows better
Never thought I'd say the latter part of that sentence, either.
I did some digging and found out they made this though.

1. Kidd vs Lucci would be kinda cool, since Kidd would probably be like: "If anyone's gonna take that dumbass down, it's gonna be me! You had your chance two years ago!"

2. @KingTempest actually said on Discord that, since Lucci is a CP0 member (who are already absurdly strong, as in Scabbard level to Scabbard level+ level due to Maha and Guernica's showings against Drake and Apoo) with the power of an Awakened Zoan stacked on top of it, Awakened Lucci being Yonko level isn't that unreasonable.

Back