• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I think the Indonesian language isn't complex or something 🤔 since I translated my texts to see what they would get if for example they were translating my texts to understand what I was saying

Black Maria gets friggin murdered
Her screams of pain (especially when Robin stomped over her neck) actually made this better than the manga, in terms of burality
I seriously cannot remember the last time I enjoyed a One Piece Anime fight more than I did the original manga version. Hell, they might be able to improve the Law and Kid vs. Big Mom fight lol.

I seriously cannot remember the last time I enjoyed a One Piece Anime fight more than I did the original manga version. Hell, they might be able to improve the Law and Kid vs. Big Mom fight lol.
I hope they give Kid more moves and damaging attacks against BM, and that they clarify whether or not he was the one to break BM's bones.

Random Transparent One Piece Image​

Boa-Hancock-Feed-Monkeyc-Original.png

🙈

Damn, must be great having Hancock giving you treats
It's common for mortals to present gifts to their gods
I wonder what Hancock will be up to in the next time we see her in the manga.
I hope her, Urouge, and Weevil get some new feats. I couldn't really see her working with them even though they're chads due to her facade of being sexist ( atleast I think it's a facade? She might genuinely just hate men due to the CDs ), but still.

Honestly so far almost all of the fights adapted from the manga to anime during the raid have been better imo
I don't doubt they'll keep cranking the quality when doing fights

there's like back to back ftl+ threads, solar system sized planet, and the less recent 5B wankery
and then "kizaru is the only ls" goof

Do people pick a season to start throwing things at the wall to see what sticks
The FTL+ one is the only one I've actually seen

I think Zoro would try to 1v1 Fujitora or Aramaki since both are Swordsman Admirals and it'd be reasonable for him to have to fight them before he fights Mihawk.

Back