• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Lol. So let Black Maria turn you into one of her pets? Can't say I blame you ngl.
slaves*
FhNy-sPUYAEYC5Y

In all of Robin's greatness in the episode, I forgot to mention this but Brook one-shotting the Number and the rest of Black Maria's minions was also nicely done. And I couldn't tell in the manga version of this episode that it was Robin who broke the ice wall, I thought it was Brook.

Oda claims that she can't sprout the bodies of others but I doubt that as she made actual wings in her Demon form, which weren't part of her original body at all. So I think she could replicate the bodies of other people.

I was just thinking, if Zoro had gotten both of Oden's swords and had as much mastery of both of them as he did with Enma in canon (and later unlocked both of them like he did with Enma in canon), imagine how much of an absolute unit he would've been.

Dude probably would've been able to actually hurt Flame-On King once he also got Hao Infusion.

Not to mention Kaido would've had double the Oden-PTSD

Tbf, we don't know if Ame no Habakiri had any special properties like Enma did.

If it didn't, then it would've been the same as Wado Ichimonji and Sandai Kitetsu (although maybe it could've been better than Sandai). Basically Zoro likely would've performed the same way. Unless Ame no Habakiri and Enma amp themselves.

To be fair the "What an idiot" complaint is pretty valid for him considering just how many opponents he's up against.
Yeah this is an add-on I should have posted along with this.
This goober strolls up to Wano trying to fight an Emperor, his crew, 2 people with a 3 Billion bounty, the Samurai and some others. And he only decides to run when another Emperor comes, like he was gonna win if they didn't come there.
Even Admiral fanboys gotta admit that was stupid as hell.

Back