• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I've always liked Black Maria and thought she was the most underrated among the Tobi Roppo, so I loved that the anime has made her an even better character. I've been loving her expressions in the anime in the past two episodes and also in the preview.

Ain't no way Ulti below Sasaki or Black Maria-
Yamato felt that she needed to use her Hybrid Mode on Sasaki, but not on Ulti.

Black Maria's webs would be very difficult for Ulti to handle. I can't see her getting by them.

Last edited:
Yamato felt that she needed to use her Hybrid Mode on Sasaki, but not on Yamato.

Black Maria's webs would be very difficult for Ulti to handle. I can't see her getting by them.
I don't see Black Maria or Sasaki surviving what Ulti did back to back tbfh. She's way tankier than both and had Luffy considering G4 to even break out of her hold while G3 was enough to temporarily knock back and dislocate PO's jaw.
I guess overall she'd be below, but in terms of endurance she's lasting against opponents longer than the rest

This is my Tobiroppo strength ranking:

1. Who's Who
2. Sasaki
3. Black Maria
4. Ulti
5. X Drake
6. Page One
Sasaki over Black Maria and Ulti...
Sure. What ever.
The anime has also given BM a very nice rack, which I definitely appreciate
Oh my god I thought you meant Big Mom until I saw the comment above and realized you meant Black Maria.
If you ask me though both are very well endowed.

1. Who's Who
2. Sasaki
3. Black Maria
🔥 🔥
Screen_Shot_2022-12-10_at_2.56.35_PM.png

Yeah, she has poisoned barbs at the ends of her spider legs but I doubt it would even be able to penetrate his dinosaur hide. He could also just block with his sword. (Or he can just cut off her legs like he did with Franky's sword)

Fire seems to not work well against dinosaur hides as shown with Queen.
She would be able to penetrate his soft belly, his weak spot, with her poisoned barbs. She would also damage his belly his with her flames.

It's crazy how much the sizes vary between the hybrid forms of the Tobiroppo. Freaking Base Sasaki and Who's Who are roughly the same size, yet Hybrid Sasaki is probably even bigger than Hybrid Black Maria, while Who's Whos hybrid form is smol in comparison lol.

X Drake is obviously the strongest of the Tobiroppo.

I'd say WW is #2 thanks to his Rokushiki stacked with Hybrid.

Then comes BM, who easily overpowered Giganto Fleur Robin (seriously, Black Maria was a helluva fighter, woman literally saw Giant Robin and told her to ******* bring it).

Ulti is a close #4

Sasaki is a close #5

And Page 1 is last

I disagree. How is he the strongest?
In base, he matched a Nitoryu no-haki Zoro, who has matched the likes of Denjiro and a Killer who was slightly weaker than normal (since he didn't have his Sonic Scythes), and he fought Apoo in Base off-screen in chapter 1031 and was confident that he could kill Apoo in his base.

In his Allosaurus form, he injured Apoo with a bite (which basically saved Chopper from Apoo [since none of the other Straw Hats there could've stopped a desperate Apoo]), and later fought him alongside the GOAT known as Hyogoro off-screen (and took off-screen attacks from Apoo's DF).

In his Hybrid Form, he matched Apoo's AP, which matched a semi-serious 2-sword Buso Zoro's AP and later made Maha (who took a Kazenbo attack [which could hurt Yamato] with little real injury) bleed with a kick that made him cry out in pain.

His Hybrid AP also downscales from making Guernica bleed in their off-screen fight (with Guernica even saying Drake was a tough opponent), and later making him bleed again by stabbing him from behind. This is the same Guernica who took Kazenbo (which hurt Yamato) with little real injury and took a Boom and got up better than Post-Udon Base Luffy did (even if it still hurt him).

I heavily disagree with Ulti > Sasaki
I can understand that. I think Sasaki has durability, but Ulti has the superior stamina, and could easily outmaneuver Sasaki.

You know, I often go on about High 6-A for Lucci and Jinbei and whatnot, but deep down, I think we all know the person who deserves a High 6-A upgrade the most...is none other than BIG NEWS MORGAN, BABY!

Dude literally has the same theme as Eustass Kidd, how can you not respect that?

Ulti is beating X Drake.
You mean the same Ulti that was one-shot by a seastone-weakened Yamato?

When Yamato (who thought Drake was still a Beast Pirate and was in a hurry) attacked Drake, he was able to block the blow (albeit he was still sent flying backwards from the clash). Compare that to how Ulti was one-shot by a weaker Yamato.

She would have trouble getting close due to his spinners, and he could just fly around.
She can block his spinning sword with a haki-imbued Wanyudo similar to how Franky did with his sword.

I'm sure she can dodge his spinning neck (or headbutt) due to how agile she, or block it with Maricade.

Her webs would stop him flying around with her webs (which are also flammable)

It's crazy how much the sizes vary between the hybrid forms of the Tobiroppo. Freaking Base Sasaki and Who's Who are roughly the same size, yet Hybrid Sasaki is probably even bigger than Hybrid Black Maria, while Who's Whos hybrid form is smol in comparison lol.
Wait, Hybrid Sasaki is bigger than even Hybrid Black Maria? I never noticed.

You know, I often go on about High 6-A for Lucci and Jinbei and whatnot, but deep down, I think we all know the person who deserves a High 6-A upgrade the most...is none other than BIG NEWS MORGAN, BABY!

Dude literally has the same theme as Eustass Kidd, how can you not respect that?
Factual.

Back