• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

He didn't block shit. he got hit to the ground. That shouldn't even be used as justification in his profile.
It's only a supporting feat for Drake (as he has other more solid High 6-A stuff that I mentioned), but it shows how he took a Yamato hit better than her, even if she was off-guard.

I've been wondering for a while now why Drake is High 6-A partly because he could briefly block Yamato, yet Sasaki almost made Yamato transform.
It's only a supporting feat since as shown above he has other more solid High 6-A stuff.

Not sure, I'm just basing them off of General Franky, Hybrid Sasaki is quite a bit bigger overall compared to General Franky.
I wish we could get their sizes in their Hybrid forms. Black Maria in Base is around the size of Base Kaido, that's why I was surprised when you said Hybrid Sasaki was probably even bigger than her.

You know, I often go on about High 6-A for Lucci and Jinbei and whatnot, but deep down, I think we all know the person who deserves a High 6-A upgrade the most...is none other than BIG NEWS MORGAN, BABY!

Dude literally has the same theme as Eustass Kidd, how can you not respect that?
Jinbe > Lucci
Also didn't Morgans sock a CP0 Agent?

I wish we could get their sizes in their Hybrid forms. Black Maria in Base is around the size of Base Kaido, that's why I was surprised when you said Hybrid Sasaki was probably even bigger than her.
It's crazy lol, but it be like that. Hopefully he'll give us their hybrid sizes in the future.

General Franky is 13 Meters tall to Kaido's 7 meters and Black Maria's 8.23 meters, and Hybrid Sasaki basically makes General Franky look small lol.

Hybrid Sasaki is likely the third largest of the beast pirates under Zoan Queen and Dragon Kaido.

Not yet. I still want High 6-A Jinbei

Yep, but we don't know how strong it was.
Jinbe blocked a Cognac from Big Mom and took practically 0 damage, and also broke Who's Who's finger.
Lucci coughed blood from a basic G5 attack ( it was essentially just rubberized ground hitting him ).

Just caught the Demonio Robin episode and it delivered BIG time! It was even better than in the manga imo!

Black Maria imbued her brass knuckles with buso in the manga, but it's hard to see. But in the anime, she clearly uses buso multiple times. In a desperate attack attempt on Demonio Robin, she infused her brass knuckles with both her buso and her poison!

Seeing Robin doing Fishman Karate AND Ryusoken is such a vibe! It's great to see how much she's evolved since she debuted.

Robin messing with Black Maria by doing the Derishishishishi laugh while in Child Form was a creepily pleasant surprise. I didn't think we'd get that until Ebalf.

I loved how Maria turned around thinking she was gonna continue beating down Robin, only to come face-to-face with D. Robin, whose transformation was fantastic!

And Grand Jacuzzi Clutch really broke Maria from head to toe, I never noticed that in the manga.

Black Maria imbued her brass knuckles with buso in the manga, but it's hard to see. But in the anime, she clearly uses buso multiple times. In a desperate attack attempt on Demonio Robin, she infused her brass knuckles with both her buso and her poison!
I don't see it?

Honestly, Robin really needs Buso Haki if she ever wants to make her giant forms useful, otherwise their weakness of transferring damage back to her makes them near useless.

Honestly, Robin really needs Buso Haki if she ever wants to make her giant forms useful, otherwise their weakness of transferring damage back to her makes them near useless.
True, it's still makes no sense that Oda didn't allow any of the haki users within the Revolution Army to teach her haki. Especially since we see they're worried about her safety once she leaves them.

I hope she has a Haki bloom if she fights someone like Stussy.
I know either Bonney, Nami, or Robin will fight Stussy as that's how it's always been with the female fighters.

Episode dragged out a bit (and I can't find any versions w/ a decent subbing smh), but Demonio Fleur did not disappoint.

Also, next few episodes are gonna be good.

We're gonna see Killer vs Hawkins, Zoro vs King, and Big Mom vs Law and Kidd.

Speaking of the last one, I recommend checking out this video someone made of the fight with good music:

Episode dragged out a bit (and I can't find any versions w/ a decent subbing smh), but Demonio Fleur did not disappoint.

Also, next few episodes are gonna be good.

We're gonna see Killer vs Hawkins, Zoro vs King, and Big Mom vs Law and Kidd.

Speaking of the last one, I recommend checking out this video someone made of the fight with good music:

Their plan against Big Mom during the Rooftop Battle was one of the smartest and most coordinated moments in the history of fiction imo.

She also uses buso for Oiran Knuckle in the manga, but it's harder for some to tell.

Looks like buso here as well
Screen_Shot_2022-12-10_at_11.05.25_PM.png

Looks like buso here as well
Screen_Shot_2022-12-10_at_11.05.25_PM.png
Yep! I've always thought her brass knuckles looked darker in all of Ch. 1021 than they did when she tortured Sanji. But I wasn't completely sure because they didn't look like the usual glossy buso koka black, until I looked closely at the panel where she tells Robin she's a fighter.

Back