• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Mihawk said he would wait at the top for Zoro for their next rematch, it makes senses he's still evolving and getting stronger since Zoro's doing the same to fight him again. Same for Kuzan who had an extreme diff fight against Sakazuki where they changed the climate of the island, and the two most likely had a haki bloom. But surprised to hear about Kuma. This must've been before he was turned into a full-on cyborg.

Screenshot-20221202-235639.png

Robin=7th crew member. 7 7s.

So I was looking at this Wiki for a Discord server made by and dedicated to a random streamer who watches stuff like One Piece ( named King of Lightning ) and saw that the people in his server are natural rivals to the people in the server dedicated to the R/One Piece page on reddit, and look at some of the reasons for these bans:
image.png

Ayy... If I were an admin... Bans left and right

Tho mostly short ones, like days... And if I continue to see the bs... Boom, ban.... And even if I see more BOOM, ban that's how its supposed to work

Lol

Slick Flicker
Great General Ouki
Yonnie

deserved
Agreed, honestly.
The first guy really got banned on Reddit for saying Kaido was faster than Enel? God I despise Enel wank.

And places like Worstgen and Fanverse would've welcomed Yonnie with open arms lol
Oh Worstgen is a huge mixed bag, dunno about Fanverse but Worstgen is full of everyone. It's got Admiral wankers, Zoro and Sanji wankers, even people who wank Koby. Same for that King Of Lightning server ( I have a screenshot of proof, Koby wankers are funny as hell )
King Of Lightning is the same one that's responsible for the Judge Top 5 meme, right?
I think so

Lmao. Jack survived an encounter with Fujitora and Tsuru and still sunk some of the Marines' ships while failing to save Doflamingo, but people think Koby's stronger than him just because they want him to be Luffy's Garp. Jack continues to get no respect by this fanbase.
Didn't they knock him out though? I guess it's impressive to survive Zunesha and 2 top tiers though.

I don't like koby.... Not as a character... Just doesn't make sense him being strong or anywhere near admiral... Captain fits him

Ah, I remember now. That sparked our page long debate about Sanji vs Sabo. Funny stuff! Haven't seen a Sanji fan so stubborn yet so funny, Kachon is truly unmatched with his Sanji wank.
That's the reason why I got interested in wanting to see Current Sanji vs. Current Sabo...until I realized the AP differences on their profiles lol.

Again why can't we just, equalize them? Or, we could try to bullshit our way through by saying " erm but he had a scuffle with 2 Admirals and Fujitora was bandaged after it! "

mad about Oda making Caesar and Judge fight on par with each other.
Caesar clown dodged radical Beam (anime) and can even shot his own types of beams, judge has a raid suit which most of them uses light/lightning and stuff... It makes sense to me, power and brains vs power and brains
Even tho both don't have common sense 🙉

Back