• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

So dudes fully aware of everything didn't use haki when off guard but someone with literal amnesia distracted by food and uninterested in combat AND missing her homies was powerful enough for Queen to scale?

Do you see where your logic crumbles here?
Of course, bot of them didn't use haki, so yeah

Because Kaido fought her with her mind intact, battle experience, full intent on combating back and with a Homie on her.
I am talking about Zoro vs Kaidou
And she still wasn't damaged.
She was, did you read the chapter?

IMG_20220920_021735_2.jpg

And Hakiless Big Mom > Luffy with busho, since big mom didn't use haki and special ability, which mean it's pure her physical strength, the AP should be equal with Durability.

Why do you keep mentioning me
Kachon, I love ya buddy, but your views on Sanji scaling are well-known.

Also, @Tinodesu , you do know King is LITERALLY CONFIRMED to be the 2nd strongest Beast Pirate only behind Kaido?!?

And while I would personally love for the Queen vs Big Mom stuff to be valid (even though I understand why it isn't), King would STILL scale above that for being literally stated to be only behind Kaido.

I am talking about Zoro vs Kaidou

She was, did you read the chapter?

IMG_20220920_021735_2.jpg

And Hakiless Big Mom > Luffy with busho, since big mom didn't use haki and special ability, which mean it's pure her physical strength, the AP should be equal with Durability.
You're using ">" loosely as hell. She didn't damage Luffy. She didn't even cripple Hyo.

Read the text lol, even with advance Busho he couldn't stop her
He was trying to use a technique he doesn't know how to use and failed, which isn't anything like 'using advance buso and failing to stop her'. Luffy was literally using her as a training method.

Context, again.

He was trying to use a technique he doesn't know how to use and failed, which isn't anything like 'using advance buso and failing to stop her'. Luffy was literally using her as a training method.

Context, again.
"Is beyond any application of ryuo I can teach you"

he already mastered it, the very next panel confirmed it.
IMG_20220920_033254_1.jpg

I have got back up for all of my claims, I debunked all of your arguments with authentic prove

"Is beyond any application of ryuo I can teach you"

he already mastered it, the very next panel confirmed it.
IMG_20220920_033254_1.jpg

I have got back up for all of my claims, I debunked all of your arguments with authentic prove
You say that yet he's visibly trying his best to even let the haki flow how it's supposed to.

You say that yet he's visibly trying his best to even let the haki flow how it's supposed to.
The point is, he managed to do it, even normal Busho is already an extraordinary feat for her, now with Advanced Busho is even crazier.

IMG_20220920_035551_1.jpg

It has been confirmed that advanced busho Luffy is able to hurt Kaidou, which means Luffy with advanced busho should be equal with Ashura Zoro with advanced conqueror.

Sanji ifrit jambe > Hakiless Hybrid Queen > Hakiless Zoan Queen > Hakiless Big Mom > Advanced Busho Luffy = Zoro acoc Ashura> Hakiless Hybrid Kaidou

Honestly, Pre-Mink Medicine Wano Zoro would beat Sanji the majority of times.
Nope, Zoro lacks in stamina, speed, durability, agility, and creativity, I doubt Zoro can afford to hurt Sanji, Sanji is the most broken character alongside with g5 Luffy, that should be expected for the only 4-B character in one piece.

But yeah, Sanji scales way above Zoro in speed off the top of my head but Zoro scales way above Sanji in AP, I recall a match for them, just don't know if it went anywhere

Back