• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

No limits fallacy. We see magma, which has superior heat in the One Piece verse being capable of burning Ace, so the same thing would happen to Sabo with Ifrit.
That's a devil fruit specific advantage.
Magu Magu>Mera Mera as a devil fruit. Hie Hie can probably freeze the snow fruit user. Arms fruit can more than likely break through Dice Dice.
Every fruit that's a "natural superior" in the verse has the advantage over its inferior version.
That doesn't apply to every character with greater heat vs other with lesser heat. Especially when one has nothing to do with DFs

Arms fruit can more than likely break through Dice Dice.
Superiority doesn't just have to mean AP. The Arms-Arms fruit is superior because it can turn into all kinds of weapons including missiles and guns, instead of just swords which the Dice-Dice fruit is restricted to.

It would. I'm not going over this again as we already did in the Sanji vs Marco thread.
Literal headcanon, he only moved his bones ( and possibly organs ) back in place after Queen crushed them. It's like Big Mom making her bones in to Homies and moving them back into place.

he only moved his bones ( and possibly organs ) back in place after Queen crushed them
Queen Translation 1: "Broken bones and ruptured organs"
Queen Translation 2: "Bones crushed... innards damaged beyond repair"

Sanji regenerated from this. He can definitely regenerate from Dragon Claw.

Even if we use a scaling chain, Sanji's durability scales above Sabo's AP.

Sabo ~ Fujitora > Jack

Sanji with Haki and Exo > Sanji with Exo > Base Sanji >= Hybrid/Zoan Queen > Base Queen > Jack

Queen Translation 1: "Broken bones and ruptured organs"
Queen Translation 2: "Bones crushed... innards damaged beyond repair"

Sanji regenerated from this. He can definitely regenerate from Dragon Claw.

Even if we use a scaling chain, Sanji's durability scales above Sabo's AP.

Sabo ~ Fujitora > Jack

Sanji with Haki and Exo > Sanji with Exo > Base Sanji >= Hybrid/Zoan Queen > Base Queen > Jack
I don't even know how this is an argument, especially when Sanji has no basis for being relative to or equal to Fujitora ( who has far better AP ) unlike Sabo.
Also, I just saw the Ace vs Sanji thread a few minutes ago and this fight is not too different.
Like, what's stopping him from lodging fire spears into his body or something?
Oh, and btw, Sanji only had his bones visibly broken, not his organs. Just because Queen says his organs could get ruptured doesn't mean they will, it's just a likely situation.
On top of this I don't imagine he could easily regen to someone crushing his skull and sending a shockwave into his brain.

Like, what's stopping him from lodging fire spears into his body or something?
Sanji's haki that resist fire.
Sanji only had his bones visibly broken, not his organs.
How would we even see that lmfao.
Just because Queen says his organs could get ruptured doesn't mean they will, it's just a likely situation.
Why wouldn't his organs be ruptured?
On top of this I don't imagine he could easily regen to someone crushing his skull and sending a shockwave into his brain.
He has already gotten hit with shockwaves directly to the face, and he got up right after with no brain damage and being able to function perfectly. He should be able to regenerate fine.
especially when Sanji has no basis for being relative to or equal to Fujitora
Fujitora is unquantifiable above Jack based on feats.

Sanji is stronger than a weaker version of himself who is stronger than a weaker version of himself who is stronger than Queen who is vastly superior to Jack.

Based on feats, Sanji has higher AP and durability than Fujitora so I don't understand how you can come to that conclusion.

You know, Kid's DF has a lot of hax potential that hasn't been written in the story.

Why not have him use Electromagnetic Waves as either a beam attack or as a form of invisibility?

Or manipulate the world's magnetic fields? Or creating EMP's? Manipulating the electric impulses in people's bodies?

Or manipulating any of the following: microwaves, radio waves, infrared waves, visible light waves, ultraviolet light waves, x-rays, cosmic rays, and gamma rays.

Sanji's haki that resist fire.
That's dumb, by your logic Whitebeard and Blackbeard could have used Armament to stop Ace's fire from hurting them. It does not work that way.
How would we even see that lmfao.
Have a dent in his stomach or have him mention it? I'm not an artist, lol.
Why wouldn't his organs be ruptured?
Because Queen only claims he can do it. He never said it's guaranteed to happen to everyone that he uses it on.
He has already gotten hit with shockwaves directly to the face, and he got up right after with no brain damage and being able to function perfectly. He should be able to regenerate fine.
Dude, those shockwaves are complete weaksauce. How are you comparing this to the ones that could do this and made Burgess, who has superior Durability and strength to Skypiea Sanji wear a mask?
Sanji's head is gonna go limp for a few seconds after that attack.

Fujitora is unquantifiable above Jack based on feats.

Sanji is stronger than a weaker version of himself who is stronger than a weaker version of himself who is stronger than Queen who is vastly superior to Jack.

Based on feats, Sanji has higher AP and durability than Fujitora so I don't understand how you can come to that conclusion.
The majority of his hits on Queen were sneak/surprise attacks when Queen was unfocused, not to mention his final barrage of attacks were on a tired Queen who had already blown him self up, got slapped around by Marco, and was getting hit by tens and tens of attacks by Sanji before. Queen had a disadvantage with his short attention span and reactions. Sabo wouldn't be stupid enough to drop his guard against Sanji, though it's gonna be harder for Sabo to lose since Sanji will have his fire stolen and used against him, not to mention Sabo will specifically go for any weak points in his body to gain extra time and hits.
Basically Sanji doesn't have higher AP than Meteor Boy. It should be obvious why.

That's dumb, by your logic Whitebeard and Blackbeard could have used Armament to stop Ace's fire from hurting them.
Yes, they could have.
It does not work that way.
Look at the Haki page.
Have a dent in his stomach or have him mention it?
Ruptured organs don't debt your stomach what are you on about
Dude, those shockwaves are complete weaksauce. How are you comparing this to the ones that could do this and made Burgess, who has superior Durability and strength to Skypiea Sanji wear a mask?
Sanji's head is gonna go limp for a few seconds after that attack.
Endurance isn't dependent on the strength of the attack. If the level of damage is the same, then his endurance would work the same as well.

1: You compared Sabo's AP to Fujitora's, though.
2: Equalize the AP, then. Or use a different version of Sanji. It's not hard to imagine a way to stop him from getting AP stomped.
Assuming that the Fujitora upgrade goes through, Sabo's AP would still be vastly inferior to Sanji's

But I already said I'm not interested in continuing this further, so I'll leave it at that.

You know, Kid's DF has a lot of hax potential that hasn't been written in the story.

Why not have him use Electromagnetic Waves as either a beam attack or as a form of invisibility?

Or manipulate the world's magnetic fields? Or creating EMP's? Manipulating the electric impulses in people's bodies?

Or manipulating any of the following: microwaves, radio waves, infrared waves, visible light waves, ultraviolet light waves, x-rays, cosmic rays, and gamma rays.
Yeah perhaps he could use it with Observation like Enel did.

Because Queen only claims he can do it. He never said it's guaranteed to happen to everyone that he uses it on.
Realistically, having all your bones crushed WOULD destroy your organs too. If Queen was compressing his body hard enough to break every bone, then the shattered bones fragments would DEFINITELY be pushing into and rupturing his organs. There are plenty of examples irl of bones doing this.

So not only did Queen explicitly say his organs would be destroyed, there’s also no real reason to assume otherwise.

Realistically, having all your bones crushed WOULD destroy your organs too. If Queen was compressing his body hard enough to break every bone, then the shattered bones fragments would DEFINITELY be pushing into and rupturing his organs. There are plenty of examples irl of bones doing this.

So not only did Queen explicitly say his organs would be destroyed, there’s also no real reason to assume otherwise.
W Midas

Haven't you mentioned this before? Not gonna denny, these really look OP. Isn't the beam of his railgun already powered by his magnetism?

I think he could survive shards in his organs without the regen anyway, I've seen that irl, too. Though I guess his regen does repair them
Anyway this wasn't my point, I'm saying if Sabo launches fire spears into him like Ace did against Blackbeard, his organs will be roasted and he seemingly can't repair that type of damage to them.

1941284C-E363-428B-8BC9-2936CE8BDDE5.jpg

I've always wanted to see someone do a tier list here, especially after all the awful ones I constantly see on Reddit
unknown.png
this is my current one
keep in mind I think Yamato high/extreme diffs most of the Admirals, so her being placed over them doesn't mean she trashes them or anything. They're all relative.
Didn't she use Emission against one of Sasaki's subordinates in Ch. 994?
You mean Narikabura Arrow? I thought that was just like, some laser/ice beam from her DF. Kaidou may have even used it.

Back