• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Superiority doesn't just have to mean AP. The Arms-Arms fruit is superior because it can turn into all kinds of weapons including missiles and guns, instead of just swords which the Dice-Dice fruit is restricted to.
Yep yep. They just do things better than their inferior version. But since mera mera can "technically" grow hotter than magu magu, yet magu magu in the devil fruit spectrum is considered its greater therefore can burn it-- every fruit that's a better version of another can probably break through its effect similiarly.
At least based on Sakazuki's word, it sounded a whole lot like "devil fruit>devil fruit" thing

Last edited:
I'd make it but.. there's a monkey on my back and I don't mean a cool one like MOL.
Ah screw it. I'll make it. What do we do about the AP and Speed difference though?
Lol.

And that's right, I forgot that Current Sanji's current rating is Multi-Continent Level while Current Sabo's is at least Large Mountain Level. Never mind then.

Lol.

And that's right, I forgot that Current Sanji's current rating is Multi-Continent Level while Current Sabo's is at least Large Mountain Level. Never mind then.
I suppose we really could just make Sanji's rating lower or use a different version but a different version might get stomped because Sabo is pretty strong lol.

my-image.png
Current so no dead men (except Brook)

my-image.png
Current so no dead men (except Brook)
Ah, you take speculation and characters with only few narrative implications and feats into key ( not sarcastic or an insult, I find this intriguing ).
Urouge is probably over Ulti but we don't know yet.
I think Who's Who is over Ulti, too. Carrot has no Haki, she shouldn't be over Caesar lol.
Not going into the whole Sanji vs Marco thing, but Marco has more layers of Armament iirc so he can't get his regen negged.
Uh, Sanji definitely can't beat King, however.
Bege's placement is funny. Probably wrong, but funny.
Jinbe and Boa under Sanji is weird, as Boa got hella hype from BB saying he could actually beat her if he didn't cheat and chokehold her out of no where. And Jinbe blocked a Cognac and launched BM.

Ah, you take speculation and characters with only few narrative implications and feats into key ( not sarcastic or an insult, I find this intriguing ).
Urouge is probably over Ulti but we don't know yet.
I think Who's Who is over Ulti, too. Carrot has no Haki, she shouldn't be over Caesar lol.
Not going into the whole Sanji vs Marco thing, but Marco has more layers of Armament iirc so he can't get his regen negged.
Uh, Sanji definitely can't beat King, however.
Bege's placement is funny. Probably wrong, but funny.
Jinbe and Boa under Sanji is weird, as Boa got hella hype from BB saying he could actually beat her if he didn't cheat and chokehold her out of no where. And Jinbe blocked a Cognac and launched BM.
Urouge probably is higher up.
Carrot doesn’t have haki?
I kinda agree Sanji can’t beat King but mostly because of matchup, I think Sanji is more powerful tho.
What’s wrong with my Bege placement?
Uh no, Hancock lost to Blackbeard straight up. Her ability to kill him is just her hax, we’ve had Boa beat Saitama on here before, doesn’t mean she’s stronger. lol

Urouge probably is higher up.
Carrot doesn’t have haki?
I kinda agree Sanji can’t beat King but mostly because of matchup, I think Sanji is more powerful tho.
What’s wrong with my Bege placement?
Uh no, Hancock lost to Blackbeard straight up. Her ability to kill him is just her hax, we’ve had Boa beat Saitama on here before, doesn’t mean she’s stronger. lol
Urouge will definitely be higher up if he wants to be relevant power-wise in the coming arcs. I suspect him and Weevil will be in Elbaf but they'll obviously have to have stuff like Haki if they want to contend with the other Supernovas/Warlords.
Carrot doesn't have Haki.
Sanji might be more powerful, it's up for debate. King was going to kill Zoro if he didn't block, but that's semi-countered by the fact that Zoro wasn't really at 100% health at the time.
I just forgot where Bege scales tbh. I mean, maybe he could beat Ulti, though.
Fair, Hancock is basically just hax, but the way people like Sengoku were gassing her up like that makes me think that her kick fighting and Haki is her cherry on top of the delicious sundae. Like Kizaru.
Also Ulti is the most impressive Tobi Roppo and it’s not even close imo.

well Drake aside
Who's Who has Haki, a better DF, Martial Arts and possibly Dura Neg iirc. I doubt she'd beat him. His problem is that throughout his whole life he was getting forced into unfair matchups and punished for it. Dude had to fight a young Shanks and then after escaping captivity he has to face JINBE. His luck is just so bad, man.
Edit: Would you consider.. say.. a random boxer/martial art user weak if they went against Bruce Lee and got folded? No. He was just up against Bruce Lee. Lol.

I actually have a much higher opinion of Who’s Who after the anime, I had him lower before lol.
I just think Ulti’s feats are insane and underlooked. Especially in the anime.

I actually have a much higher opinion of Who’s Who after the anime, I had him lower before lol.
I just think Ulti’s feats are insane and underlooked.
So far she just bullied Nami and Usopp. Not too impressive. She did push Luffy to using Gear Fourth but that was very likely just to hype Yamato one shotting her.

Making post Udon Luffy consider using Gear 4.
Clashing with a casual Yamato multiple times.
Still being able to fight after taking Big Mom’s homie combination attack.

She got knocked out by Yamato and BM. Poor Ulti was used as a hypetool twice for no reason.
But atleast she has potential, despite all that..

And I've been wondering about this for a while, but since it's in King's AP justification that he forced Marco to use Undying Thistle to protect Zoro, shouldn't something similar be added to Kizaru's justification when Marco had to use the move to protect Whitebeard from his attack? Or is it just unnecessary since Kizaru directly harmed Whitebeard?

I thought he had a similar style to Brook.
Interesting how Kuma Kuzan and Mihawk are supposedly getting stronger.. I always figured Kuma might be Commander level or a bit close to Admiral, and Ivankov would be YC2 or YC1, seeing as they were the top executives of the organization (besides Dragon ofc) before Sabo replaced Kuma.
Considering he can react to his gravity, which hits space in seconds-- yeah, I don't find it hard for Fuji.
Also the fact that he reacts to Sabo, who's among the people (even if non-canonically) that outpace kizaru's lasers
If the game's info on the characters are canon we should buff Sabo's speed category for matching Fujitora even if he wasn't completely serious in that fight.

And I've been wondering about this for a while, but since it's in King's AP justification that he forced Marco to use Undying Thistle to protect Zoro, shouldn't something similar be added to Kizaru's justification when Marco had to use the move to protect Whitebeard from his attack? Or is it just unnecessary since Kizaru directly harmed Whitebeard?
I kinda mentioned sth like this in Marco's heat resistance section.
I knew it. Garp was in his late 40s yet he got stronger by training in order to beat Chinjao for example. Tho i think Kuma "got stronger" from his cybernetics rather than naturally unlike the others.

Back