• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

King is inferior to Kaidou too ( besides their Durability obviously ) so..
But in the vs thread, people used Yamato matching Kaido as one of the main reasons why Yamato would win.

Nvm King has monstrous flame-on durability and without it he has absurd speed.

I see it like this personally:

Akainu >= Kuzan >= Sickbeard >= Kizaru > Yamato ~ Fujitora
Sickbeard nearly three shot Akainu, though. Yamato's AP shouldn't really match Sickbeard's for obvious reasons but she was able to slam a fully transformed Aramaki ( going off of narrative, he should be comparable to the rest of the Admirals and Akainu ) with a base form attack and ACoC. Not to mention her feats against Kaidou, which should give her AP and LS on par with their's or higher than their's ( well, possibly beside Fujitora's, for obvious reasons ).

Portrayal and abilities I guess.
Well, I put her over them until they show any new feats/abilities.
unknown.png

I would, but Jinbe has some pretty good feats like blocking a Cognac from Big Mom and making her fly several feet away.
I do hope Jinbei gets High 6-A feats soon.

Also, it sucks that Perospero doesn't have a high 6-A key despite the majority of the fandom accepting he's Jack-lvl

Here's my list btw
Screen_Shot_2022-11-30_at_8.33.17_PM.png
1: How do Cracker, Jack, and Doflamingo get past Franky's lasers/Radical Beam?
2: Sabo is probably over Sanji, I'll discuss why if you ask.
3: Shiryu is featless lol.
4: How is Aramaki over the guy that can shoot a beam at you? Given the end of his fight with Momo I don't think he'd fare well against people like that.
5: I love how Prime Rayleigh isn't over Kuzan Akainu and BB considering he made the latter piss his pants and get PTSD and is comparable to Roger in power.
6: Sabo over King and Marco? I don't exactly digress, since he's likely very strong due to his new epithet and him seemingly harming Fujitora and Aramaki, but I want YOUR reasoning on it.
7: Not getting into the whole " Jinbe is very likely equal to Sanji due to his Water Manipulation and Durability " argument again, especially not with a hardcore Sanji fanboy ( no offense ).
8: Sanji over King?
Edit: 9: Benn Beckman and Smoothie are featless af.

1: How do Cracker, Jack, and Doflamingo get past Franky's lasers/Radical Beam?
Jack: Endurance or block (he scales much higher already)
Doflamingo: Dodge or redirect Franky's aim with strings
Cracker: Sodiers to block
2: Sabo is probably over Sanji, I'll discuss why if you ask.
Yeah sure, elaborate.
3: Shiryu is featless lol.
Yeah, but I believe that he will be Zoro's future opponent so he has to be at least that powerful imo.
4: How is Aramaki over the guy that can shoot a beam at you? Given the end of his fight with Momo I don't think he'd fare well against people like that.
I don't know who you're referring to when you say "the guy that can shoot a beam at you"
5: I love how Prime Rayleigh isn't over Kuzan Akainu and BB considering he made the latter piss his pants and get PTSD and is comparable to Roger in power.
BB is a bitch. He overreacts just like Queen. Akainu and Kuzan are above Rayleigh imo. Rayleigh doesn't have any feats that would put him this high.
but I want YOUR reasoning on it.
I don't really care about who's stronger between King and Sabo. I can switch it. Though it should be worth noting that Dragon Claw can bypass King's durability.

As for Marco, Sabo has a lot more aoe and I can see him using that aoe to get close and pummel Marco.
8: Sanji over King?
Yeah.
Edit: 9: Benn Beckman and Smoothie are featless af.
Smoothie is portrayed to be more powerful than Cracker. Plus her devil fruit is busted af

Benny has been compared to Shanks.

Jack: Endurance or block (he scales much higher already)
Doflamingo: Dodge or redirect Franky's aim with strings
Cracker: Sodiers to block
None of them are blocking a dura neg Laser. Not even SeraJinbe could do that and it has Lunarian durability.
Yeah sure, elaborate.
I mean, it's quite simple. Do you think a user of the flame fruit is getting countered by someone with blue flames?
Also they seem to have the same level of Armament, so that's out of the question.
Let's see...
Speed might go to Sanji, though Sabo is implied to have clashed with and matched Aramaki and Fujitora, and the latter's Observation Haki is pretty nutty.
Power is tricky. Sanji is powerful, but Sabo could clap Burgess at Dressrosa even without his weapons or fruit.
Durability goes to Sanji but his Exoskeleton can still be compressed ( as seen with Brachio-Coilus ) and that's what Sabo likes to do- try to crack/compress someone's skull.
The tricky part is getting past Sanji's "regen".

Do you think a user of the flame fruit is getting countered by someone with blue flames?
Yes
Sabo could clap Burgess at Dressrosa even without his weapons or fruit.
Burgess has no feats outside of his fight with Sabo so this isn't really showing much.
try to crack/compress someone's skull.
The tricky part is getting past Sanji's "regen".
Sabo's wincon that you brought up is countered by Sanji's regen.

Yeah, but I believe that he will be Zoro's future opponent so he has to be at least that powerful imo.
Fair I guess.
I don't know who you're referring to when you say "the guy that can shoot a beam at you"
"Damned Punk!"
BB is a bitch. He overreacts just like Queen. Akainu and Kuzan are above Rayleigh imo. Rayleigh doesn't have any feats that would put him this high.
I suppose so? Even still, he really did seem to actually fear Rayleigh there. When he ran from people like Akainu, you can justify that by the fact that he knows the Marines are an organization and he won't try to fight them, more will come. Primebeard said that, and Blackbeard was there when he said it.

I don't really care about who's stronger between King and Sabo. I can switch it. Though it should be worth noting that Dragon Claw can bypass King's durability.

As for Marco, Sabo has a lot more aoe and I can see him using that aoe to get close and pummel Marco.
Do you believe that Dragon Claw is Dura Neg via it being like, a shockwave, or do you think it's Ryuo?
I suppose I could see him beating Marco.
Doesn't King have the Power, Durability, and Speed advantage?
Smoothie is portrayed to be more powerful than Cracker. Plus her devil fruit is busted af

Benny has been compared to Shanks.
These last 2 points are good, I might change my tier list actually.

Back