• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Monkey..?:oops::unsure:
excited-monkey.gif

mokey-cute.gif

🙈

Wait, did it? I recall him saying compression can work but Kaido didn't even react to that in the manga. Or Law's takt for that matter.

Wait, did it? I recall him saying compression can work but Kaido didn't even react to that in the manga. Or Law's takt for that matter.
Yeah he tried to compress his insides by pressing against him but it didn't really get a reaction out of him or show visible damage.

So Law dropping rocks on Kaido hurt more than Kid compressing his insides? 💀

At least Oda makes it up that by giving Kid much better feats in the Big Mom fight.
Bruh, the only damage Kid did was the Punk Clash and the Damned Punk.

He wasn't even the one who broke BM's bones, that was Law.

Bruh, the only damage Kid did was the Punk Clash and the Damned Punk.

He wasn't even the one who broke BM's bones, that was Law.
Bruh, that's still way better than what he was doing on the roof

ETA:

He also damaged Big Mom on-panel with Punk Gibson and did even more damage to her off-panel before Law showed up.

Kidd is the only person to get clowned by almost every Yonko. Tried to kill Shanks, arm got removed and thrown away because Shanks didn't even deem his arm worthy of using to replace his old one lol. Tried to kill Big Mom and fled shortly after the attempt. Tried to fight Kaidou, Kaidou responded by shwagging on him and throwing him into a prison to rot. Tried to fight Luffy, and Luffy just treated him like fodder and made him join his party. This mf couldn't even be the one to fight Blackbeard, that's Law who's pushing him to mid/high diff rn. I think he's rightfully earned the name Useless Craptain Midd.

bruh even Urouge is far better, atleast he needed to get ganged up on by an Admiral and a Pacifista lol.
It's not even power wise only it's just
Kid reminds me of my least favorite people type irl lmao. He barks loud af then does jack shit, has no humility, acts like hot shit then gets stepped on like it. There's 11 mfs in the worst generation and somehow he's the only one who manages to make me feel that way idfk why
Dude just doesn't feel like a rival. I'm legit hoping next time we see him he's out of the story or gets dropped down a few notches, there's better mfs to give screentime to

Kid reminds me of my least favorite people type irl lmao. He barks loud af then does jack shit, has no humility, acts like hot shit then gets stepped on like it. There's 11 mfs in the worst generation and somehow he's the only one who manages to make me feel that way idfk why
Dude just doesn't feel like a rival. I'm legit hoping next time we see him he's out of the story or gets dropped down a few notches, there's better mfs to give screentime to
Wasn't Hawkins also a big L though? Midd might not be alone there.

Kidd is the only person to get clowned by almost every Yonko. Tried to kill Shanks, arm got removed and thrown away because Shanks didn't even deem his arm worthy of using to replace his old one lol. Tried to kill Big Mom and fled shortly after the attempt. Tried to fight Kaidou, Kaidou responded by shwagging on him and throwing him into a prison to rot. Tried to fight Luffy, and Luffy just treated him like fodder and made him join his party. This mf couldn't even be the one to fight Blackbeard, that's Law who's pushing him to mid/high diff rn. I think he's rightfully earned the name Useless Craptain Midd.
B-b-but he's Luffy's rival. He's important because he stands next to Luffy and argues with him.

Unfortunately, Oda's determined to make Kid happen whether we want it or not since he's always intended for him to be more important to the story than Law. Law's still relevant today because of his unexpected huge popularity during Early Post-Timeskip.

Unfortunately, Oda's determined to make Kid happen whether we want it or not since he's always intended for him to be more important to the story than Law. Law's still relevant today because of his unexpected huge popularity during Early Post-Timeskip.
I'm pretty sure Law was the most popular Supernova, excluding Luffy & Zoro, even pre-timeskip.

Back