• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Jumping off surfaces is flight now :unsure:
unknown.png

Speaking of Queen, I know him rattling BM's brains isn't a yonko-lvl feat, but it should still count as an AP feat for Zoan Queen (as in a good support for him downscaling from Yonko lvl).

I'm still an adamant believer that Queen wasn't knocked and and he was playing deead. Not only is it literally shown that he was playing dead, but the same Marco we rate as comparable to a stronger Big Mom than the one that "two-shot" Zoan Queen couldn't do any form of lasting damage even when using internal damage and piercing attacks.

Speaking of Queen, I know him rattling BM's brains isn't a yonko-lvl feat, but it should still count as an AP feat for Zoan Queen (as in a good support for him downscaling from Yonko lvl).
He just pushed her skull/brain in but it didn't do any damage.
I'm still an adamant believer that Queen wasn't knocked and and he was playing deead. Not only is it literally shown that he was playing dead, but the same Marco we rate as comparable to a stronger Big Mom than the one that "two-shot" Zoan Queen couldn't do any form of lasting damage even when using internal damage and piercing attacks.
Sure, but it seems Big Mom is stronger than Marco physically so it makes since that she was putting down Queen with nothing but raw strength, since that's kind of one of her fortes.

I have a theory that I posted to one of my friends on Discord and I think it's sort of good though it is a tad convoluted and I want to know what people think about it so I'll copypaste it here: "
  1. btw did I tell you my theory about Blackbeard actually losing or being forced to retreat by Law? See, it would tie into the theory that he'll need to get a third fruit, likely a Zoan, to finally get strong enough to be a big enough threat to Luffy. And it makes sense because as I just said, Law is a nutty ************, tanking attacks from Emperors and severely injuring them. Couldn't you see Law atleast making Blackbeard retreat and try to get stronger? I know I kind of could see that. And it could also tie into your theory of Big Mom landing onto the island and clowning Blackbeard. What if Big Mom and Kaidou land there, and since Kaidou is injured/weakened from his fight with Luffy, Blackbeard uses it to kill Kaidou and claim his fruit, giving him his final fruit and completing his set with a fruit of each type, though Big Mom still gets to scare him off somehow. Bit of a crack theory, I admit, and seeing him use Kaidou's fruit might be redundant/repetitive but it'd kind of be nice to see his usage of the fruit IMO.
  2. IHaveAGifOfTheGarfieldMovieToday at 1:19 AM​

oh and I just realized

3. [1:20 AM]
    It'd piss off Big Mom tremendously because though she's not like, Kaidou's best friend or anything, she still respects him a lot and has a kind of sibling-like relation to him and supposedly saved him during God Valley

4. [1:21 AM]
    so seeing Blackbeard kill off Kaidou or capture him would make her incredibly angry and might be the catalyst to her becoming a semi-good person and helping the Straw Hats out and coming back during Elbaf "

For Kid and Law's base AP justifications, it says they fought a 3-Homie BM with Haoshoku infusion, but BM didn't use Hao Infusion at all against them.

For Kid and Law's base AP justifications, it says they fought a 3-Homie BM with Haoshoku infusion, but BM didn't use Hao Infusion at all against them.
She may have been during the final moments where Midd used Damned Punk because there was lightning flying out.

She may have been during the final moments where Midd used Damned Punk because there was lightning flying out.
1. Not sure if Hao Infusion is a durability amp.

2. Still doesn't explain Law and Kid's profiles saying they fought a BASE BM using Hao Infusion even though, asides from Usopp vaguely stating that she was emitting Haoshoku, there is no evidence of her using infusion in base against them.

Queen > Apoo and Drake is now confirmed.
unknown.png
1. Queen already scales above Apoo's normal AP (without his DF) and Base Drake.

2. IIRC, Apoo and definitely Drake were not working for the Beast Pirates anymore, especially since in chapter 1030, Apoo offered Drake a deal to pick off whoever emerged the winner of the war.

Eseseso, Queen scaling only above Apoo w/o his devil fruit and base Drake does not mean he is the second strongest out of Kaido's fighters.

Apoo was.
In chapter 1030, he was literally trying to get Drake to ally with him so they could take down whoever won the fight.

He was definitely not on the side of the Beast Pirates by then.

Look, I myself think Queen should scale above Apoo's DF since the narrative supports it. But when I made a CRT about it a while back, the majority of people disagreed, so I dropped the argument.

You're assuming.

The only time we officially see Apoo defecting from the Beast Pirates is on chapter 1030. Volume 102 stars on chapter 1026. The back of the volume is meant to be read in hindsight of the story prior to that volume, meaning that Queen was the second strongest even before Apoo defected.

You're assuming.

The only time we officially see Apoo defecting from the Beast Pirates is on chapter 1030. Volume 102 stars on chapter 1026. The back of the volume is meant to be read in hindsight of the story prior to that volume, meaning that Queen was the second strongest even before Apoo defected.
Apoo was not shown fighting in the Volume until after he defected, so since he was never shown/portrayed in the volume as one of the Beast Pirates, it's very iffy to scale Queen to him.

If this had been stated in an earlier volume, like when Apoo was fighting Zoro and Drake, then it would've been ok.

I don't know why it's an argument that Queen is stronger than Apoo and Drake and that they're not one of Kaidou's warriors.
I won't get into the former part, but the latter part is obvious because Apoo literally only helps who ever's at the top of the food chain but he's not incredibly loyal anyway. Neither is Drake. That's why that CP0 agent literally said he envied Drake- Because Drake acts off of his own motives and will switch to helping out who ever he feels like helping.
So no, Drake and Apoo were not one of Kaidou's warriors at that point, but it's still arguable Queen is stronger than them.

Jack was conscious under water without much damage so I'm not sure if that would be the best idea.

On that same line, Issho should scale to High 6-A for harming Jack alongside Tsuru and Sengoku.
I don't remember where I heard this so idk if it's true but apparently there's a statement that Fujitora and Tsuru did all the work vs Jack and Sengoku didn't participate.
man that's pretty ****** up on Sengoku's part if it's true lol, Jack sunk like 4 of their ships, iirc.

Btw, people love to crap on Jack's Hybrid form (myself included), but at least that gives him hands so that he can use his swords.

Wtf does King's hybrid form give him?

His hybrid has no hands, and has no abilities his Zoan form doesn't already have.

Also, his Hybrid form is just his Zoan form but with his human form's head, while his Zoan form looks wicked with or without the mask.

Btw, people love to crap on Jack's Hybrid form (myself included), but at least that gives him hands so that he can use his swords.

Wtf does King's hybrid form give him?

His hybrid has no hands, and has no abilities his Zoan form doesn't already have.

Also, his Hybrid form is just his Zoan form but with his human form's head, while his Zoan form looks wicked with or without the mask.
Fair point but he was atleast a threat to someone in his Hybrid Form unlike Jack.

Fair point but he was at least a threat to someone in his Hybrid Form unlike Jack.
Oh, his Hybrid form's performance was awesome.

Dude stomped start-of-fight Post-Mink Buso Zoro like it was no one's business.

Absolute beast.

Not to mention, his casual Danmaku wind blasts in Hybrid sent Buso Zoro flying and could've killed Queen (which Marco couldn't do).

It's just nothing his Zoan form couldn't have done.

As for Jack's Hybrid form, at least it overpowered Base Inu while Inu and Jack were equally weakened, something which his base and Mammoth forms couldn't do.

Looks ******* ugly, though, and still makes him a massive target.

Yes, King is also a huge target, but when you can keep up with the top tiers in speed and can tank Enma attacks (which made Kaido bleed) with zero damage, you can get away with it.

Oh, his Hybrid form's performance was awesome.

Dude stomped start-of-fight Post-Mink Buso Zoro like it was no one's business.

Absolute beast.

Not to mention, his casual Danmaku wind blasts in Hybrid sent Buso Zoro flying and could've killed Queen (which Marco couldn't do).

It's just nothing his Zoan form couldn't have done.

As for Jack's Hybrid form, at least it overpowered Base Inu while Inu and Jack were equally weakened, something which his base and Mammoth forms couldn't do.

Looks ******* ugly, though, and still makes him a massive target.

Yes, King is also a huge target, but when you can keep up with the top tiers in speed and can tank Enma attacks (which made Kaido bleed) with zero damage, you can get away with it.
Yeah Jack is just too big and goofy. Also atleast King is about 14 feet, nearly the same as Katakuri and Katakuri was still able to become a 1st commander and match End-of-WCI Luffy in basically every field.

Back