• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Bro.. How you don't know?

Its vivrecards
0844-01-Elizabello-II.jpg
0844-02-Elizabello-II.jpg
Yeah but the infinite Luffy one

Seems so, may be wrong but it may be saying Pica is the highest ranked officer in the Donquixote Pirates.
麦わらのルフィと同じく最悪の世代の1人であり、ドンキホーテ海賊団最高幹部を倒したことで、懸賞金が大幅に増額。

Like Straw Luffy, he is one of the worst generation, and his bounty has been greatly increased for defeating the highest ranking officer of the Don Quixote Pirates.
Yee it does say that

Big brain lads, SBS 100 had interesting info:
Apparently the reason the Mountain God survived and just got literally stitched back together is because Oden's cut was SO PRECISE that it literally did not damage boar's body and it stayedfine even after being cut in half.
Basically Oden's cut is so.. ODEN, that the blood vessels, organs, skin, muscles and bone all stayed active and the body literally got repaired by just getting slapped together and stitched on the outside.

I'm not a surgeon to get the logic behind that, but what ability does that qualify as, and is it given to Oden yet?
So Oden pulled a Kenshin then
Apparently. I dunno how SBS 101 is translated but 100 isn't in english, but the french translation, Oda's answer is translated as:
Oda : "C’est vrai. Il vit très bien. Vous n’en avez pas entendu parler ? Si un bras ou quelque chose est coupé de façon particulièrement nette, alors la surface peut être recollée juste comme ça ! Donc Yamagami, parce que la coupe de Mikita était si parfaite, il est recollé !!!"

Oda: "That's right. He lives very well. You have not heard about it ? If an arm or something is cut particularly clean, then the surface can be reattached just like that! So Yamagami, because the sword's cut was so perfect, he's stuck together !!!"

The obvious cap is "you can reattach it JUST LIKE THAT". You can't even NOW with our advancements replant a finger after 12 hours, and that's with surgery, reattaching muscles and blood vessels, etc..
That boar literally just got put back together like a lego and we don't see any blood coming out of its sides or anything- good as new. (Minus the obvious stitches)
For some reason this reminds of the time Zoro proposing to chop either his or Sogeking's arm & then having it stiched up by Chopper. You think Zoro, Mihawk or some other swordman will ever replicate a precision feat simular to what Oden did with the boar?

Why is Sabo still High 7-A?
We see that Fuji is bandaged up after their fight and Akainu says the revs won their fight with Fujitora and Green Bull

Him and the other Revs hurting Fujitora and possibly Aramaki ( if we see or hear about him being hurt during their scuffle ) at Mariejois.
Fujitora doesn't have 6-A durability outside of gravity barriers, which we have no proof that he even used them.

We never saw Aramaki right after the battle, so we can't make Sabo scale.

For some reason this reminds of the time Zoro proposing to chop either his or Sogeking's arm & then having it stiched up by Chopper. You think Zoro, Mihawk or some other swordman will ever replicate a precision feat simular to what Oden did with the boar?
I mean this is attributed to swordsmanship, not haki or anything. I think the world's current best swordsman being capable of that isn't far fetched.

Why is Sabo still High 7-A?
We see that Fuji is bandaged up after their fight and Akainu says the revs won their fight with Fujitora and Green Bull
no context for the fight. We even get told the admirals held back because of the location. Sabo's got no direct scaling to god tiers yet

no context for the fight. We even get told the admirals held back because of the location. Sabo's got no direct scaling to god tiers yet
I mean on one hand Akainu said not to make any excuses for them implying that they could fight if it means the Revs are captured to prevent them from further harming the "holy land". On the other hand given how classist and brainwashed Aramaki is he probably still wouldn't try to fight 100% in that land, he seems like he'd be scared to death if he damaged the place.

I mean on one hand Akainu said not to make any excuses for them implying that they could fight if it means the Revs are captured to prevent them from further harming the "holy land". On the other hand given how classist and brainwashed Aramaki is he probably still wouldn't try to fight 100% in that land, he seems like he'd be scared to death if he damaged the place.
Yeaah- but again, bandages aren't exactly enough to say Sabo specifically bypassed his gravity barriers and hit him or took blows from him either- we'll see eventually tbh

I wonder if they're gonna re-use the Luffy awakening/awakened performance for Gear 5 or have something new..
I'm smelling film RED Osts maybe. Like Formation Koby

Naruto is very good.... But insanely bad because of the fans... And because people overrate the shit out of it and most of them are kids... Fortnite kids

Basically naruto fans destroyed their own show

But I still will not give up with naruto 😤 I think 😓

Naruto is very good.... But insanely bad because of the fans... And because people overrate the shit out of it and most of them are kids... Fortnite kids

Basically naruto fans destroyed their own show
Honestly, Fortnite is not that bad.

And unlike Overwatch 2, they don't try to rob you.

Back