• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Going off of OP media as a whole, it's definitely pretty clear that full body armament is much more potent than just coating a limb.

Agreed, I'm just saying this because most of the community seem to think that Full body armament is just a waste of Haki, when going off of what's shown in the manga, and in animated media, is actually an impressive thing.

Are there any other full body armament masters besides Vergo, Pico, Bullet, and Jinbe?

Agreed, I'm just saying this because most of the community seem to think that Full body armament is just a waste of Haki, when going off of what's shown in the manga, and in animated media, is actually an impressive thing.

Are there any other full body armament masters besides Vergo, Pico, Bullet, and Jinbe?
Yee, true... I don't think it's a waste... It's like 🤔... Man I don't wanna talk/texts at all,, some NG SD MG D FOR on discord really just wanna debate with me over and over again how arm haki hardening is invisible and that hardening is Armament haki

+ kept saying it's visual effects

Holy shit... Why the f are humans like this

Last edited:
Like I swear.... Am I the only one? Like idk, I remember when I used to be like that... But that was when I was a kid,

I don't know why I'm talking about this, when it's too hard to understand

Basically overthinking but overthinking correctly

People don't do that at all

I'd argue Luffy, given G4, could if the situation required it.
True
Uhh I think many can do it, but it just not there way of fighting? Or might not have thought of it?

Like for example sanji even if he could do that I think wouldn't 🤔 idk tho

So basically my thoughts (using the anime in mind):

Basic Armament Haki (Busoshoku)= invisible coating (Tashigi in Punk Hazard)

Armament Haki: Hardening (Busoshoku: Koka)= the classic and baseline gunmetal grey and white shine coating (I personally think everyone starts out at this state)

It seems that whenever a user pushes their Haki even further, the coloration and visuals can somewhat change to represent a boost in potency.

Full body Armament for example caused Vergo's Busoshoku Koka to go from the gunmetal grey with a white shine, to a dark black grey with a purple shine, and it's implied he was at his strongest there. Pica uses Full body armament and it's the same as Vergo. Douglas Bullet's normal Busoshoku Koka is at first a gunmetal grey (albeit darker than the norm) with a white shine, with later (likely stronger) usages of it having a purple shine, but whenever he uses Full body armament, his Haki becomes a dark blue with a white shine. And finally Jinbe's Busoshoku Koka is the basic gunmetal grey with a white shine, but when he uses Full body armament it becomes a dark black grey with a white shine and blue and black Haki sparks.

This also extends to characters that don't even use Full body armament, like Luffy for example. His Busoshoku Koka in base, G2, and G3 is the basic gunmetal grey with a white shine, but whenever he uses G4 where he is spreading his Haki throughout all his limbs, his neck, parts of his face, and parts of his torso, it becomes a dark black grey with a red shine.

All of this to say that I think that the more Haki you spread throughout your body, the more potent it becomes in turn, with visual changes being an indicator of an increase of potency.

I'd argue Luffy, given G4 and all his training, could if the situation required it.
Definitely agree.
True

Uhh I think many can do it, but it just not there way of fighting? Or might not have thought of it?

Like for example sanji even if he could do that I think wouldn't 🤔 idk tho
I also think that's the case, and tbf, Kaido is stated that he's always using Armament, which likely means he's using full body armament 24/7, just not the hardening version. Which other characters might also be doing.

Kaido is stated that he's always using Armament, which likely means he's using full body armament 24/7, just not the hardening version. Which other characters might also be doing.
Yee... Just haven't actually seen that translation so I didn't bring it up, do you know from where it is?

Vergo got popped by Law
Pico... assuming you mean Pika... got popped by Zoro
Bullet is actually a strong one.
Jinbe is actually a strong one.
2/4

If Drake and Apoo teamed up against Queen (let's say Apoo switched sides once Queen marked him for death so when Queen entered the fray himself, Drake and Apoo took him on together like they did in canon with CP0), who would win, the 2 of them, or Queen?

This is of course assuming Queen didn't have his Viruses.

If Drake and Apoo teamed up against Queen (let's say Apoo switched sides once Queen marked him for death so when Queen entered the fray himself, Drake and Apoo took him on together like they did in canon with CP0), who would win, the 2 of them, or Queen?

Apoo's sound hax are kind of busted, it let him hurt a CP0 agent and temporarily "knock out" Base Luffy. I think they could hurt Queen but they're ultimately not gonna be enough to take him down in time considering he took:
A shockwave to his neck
Various attacks from Marco ( some even left an imprint on his face )
Various barrages from Sanji
Blew him self up like twice
etc.
And was still atleast half conscious before Sanji used his final combo attack on him.

Apoo's sound hax are kind of busted, it let him hurt a CP0 agent and temporarily "knock out" Base Luffy. I think they could hurt Queen but they're ultimately not gonna be enough to take him down in time considering he took:
A shockwave to his neck
Various attacks from Marco ( some even left an imprint on his face )
Various barrages from Sanji
Blew him self up like twice
etc.
And was still atleast half conscious before Sanji used his final combo attack on him.
I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Apoo can bombard Queen and do serious damage, but Marco did the same thing and wasn't able to put Queen down.

At the very least, Apoo took a hit from Kid with only minor damage so he could take hits from Queen, and Drake's Allosaurus form tanked hits from Apoo's DF off-screen so he could also take a lot of hits.

Queen brutalizes them ngl.

Queen brutalizes them ngl.
He does not "brutalize" them.

They both damaged CP0 agents, who scale above Queen in durability.

And they have both taken hits from Yonko-level attacks, like Zoan Drake taking off-screen hits from Apoo's DF and Apoo only taking minor damage from a pissed Kid's Punk Gibson despite Kid catching him completely off-guard.

Oh yeah monke what's the source for Luffy's height thing?
Bro.. How you don't know?

Its vivrecards
0844-01-Elizabello-II.jpg
0844-02-Elizabello-II.jpg

Back