• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Okay, a couple of questions to the powerscaling experts.

Now I know Base Kaido and Big Mom w/ Napoleon are equal to each other, and Hybrid Kaido and 3 Homies Big Mom are implied to be equal because of Hakai. But would Life-Span Amped Big Mom be comparable to either Shuron Hakke Amped Hybrid Kaido or Regular Super Hybrid Kaido?

As for the second one, is Flames On King just more durable than Zoan Kaido or is he also more durable than Hybrid Kaido?

But would Life-Span Amped Big Mom be comparable to either Shuron Hakke Amped Hybrid Kaido or Regular Super Hybrid Kaido?
Well she wasn't able to cripple either Kid or Law when amped. Kaido's Super Hybrid nearly one-tapped Gear 4 and killed him on the second hit. I'd say maybe Shuron Hakke, but I don't think she's comparable to Super Hybrid.
Flames On King just more durable than Zoan Kaido or is he also more durable than Hybrid Kaido?
Anime ONLY implies hybrid Kaido's even more durable than Zoan.
But going by just mango, Zoro tatsu cuts Kaido, but can't cut flame-on king. So... King with flames on should be more durable than Zoan Kaido

Oh I thought the Supernovas were the same thing.

2fAquhu.png

Finally, a Franky episode and they brought back his theme too!

Remember when Lucci said Blueno would've killed Franky with his Shigan? I think Franky got underestimated then since Lucci considered him superhuman level only after beating Fukuro. It's true that Fukuro's doriki is 800 while Blueno's is 820, but Fukuro used stronger versions of Shigan several times on no cola Franky.

btw this is a bit off topic but me and my friend were talking on Discord about whether Kaidou could have soloed the WB pirates before they got to Marineford if Shanks couldn't stop him or didn't stop him for some reason, because it was said he tried to stop them and only brought King to help him do it. Do y'all think he could have clapped all of them with only King as assistance?

btw this is a bit off topic but me and my friend were talking on Discord about whether Kaidou could have soloed the WB pirates before they got to Marineford if Shanks couldn't stop him or didn't stop him for some reason, because it was said he tried to stop them and only brought King to help him do it. Do y'all think he could have clapped all of them with only King as assistance?
He couldn't

King and Queen could probably duo the WB pirates at that time.

Queen's deadly viruses can solo the commanders and other crewmates while King makes quick work of Marco then go on to help Queen take out people like Vista and Jozu.

Adding Kaido is overkill.

King and Queen could probably duo the WB pirates at that time.

Queen's deadly viruses can solo the commanders and other crewmates while King makes quick work of Marco then go on to help Queen take out people like Vista and Jozu.

Adding Kaido is overkill.
Marco can heal them from the diseases
also, we saw what Big Mom did to Queen and that was just with her raw strength, now imagine him and King getting hit by Marco and Whitebeard's shockwaves.

King could easily stop him.
now imagine him and King getting hit by Marco and Whitebeard's shockwaves.
Marco's shockwaves shouldn't be an issue as we've already seen Queen regen from them and it shouldn't be much of an issue for King either.

Whitebeard is there too? Hm... that changes quite a bit. Kaido can probably occupy Whitebeard so I'm still sticking with my original opinion.

Is there proof that Marco can heal the Mummy Virus? We saw him heal the Ice Oni from the Excite Bullets because he was increasing the infected's body heat to halt the oni effects.

The Mummy Virus is extremely contagious, deadly, and acts instantly. If even a single fodder is hit, the virus would quickly spread to the entire crew and on to heavy hitters like Jozu, Vista, and even Whitebeard, and considering the fact that Whitebeard is already extremely sick at this point, It would just make Kaido able to take him out with ease.

Queen could also go offensive and coat his weapon in a virus and get them that way.

King could easily stop him.

Marco's shockwaves shouldn't be an issue as we've already seen Queen regen from them and it shouldn't be much of an issue for King either.

Whitebeard is there too? Hm... that changes quite a bit. Kaido can probably occupy Whitebeard so I'm still sticking with my original opinion.
I don't think Queen regenerated from them he just had enough endurance to keep going after getting hit by one.
But yeah as others pointed out it's Kaidou and King vs the Whitebeard Pirates so I feel like Kaidou would take this only because he's stronger than Sickbeard and his commanders can't really hurt him ( though Marco has his shockwave attack but that's not gonna be enough to seriously injure Kaidou or stop him from clapping all of them after it, meanwhile King would probably lose to the Commanders due to their strength and the sheer amount of them ( and iirc Izou has advanced armament to bypass his durability ).

But yeah as others pointed out it's Kaidou and King vs the Whitebeard Pirates so I feel like Kaidou would take this only because he's stronger than Sickbeard and his commanders can't really hurt him ( though Marco has his shockwave attack but that's not gonna be enough to seriously injure Kaidou or stop him from clapping all of them after it, meanwhile King would probably lose to the Commanders due to their strength and the sheer amount of them ( and iirc Izou has advanced armament to bypass his durability ).
You do have a point. I can see Kaido ruthlessly killing Sickbeard, and King taking on Marco with enough steam to go on to beat Vista and maybe even Jozu afterwards.

By that point, Kaido can just go on a slaughter party and take out the rest of the crew.

Kaido and King with mid diff.

Nah, the Whitebeard Pirates clap them. It does make you wonder why Kaido didn't at least take Queen along with them, especially so many people say Queen is right behind King.

Wouldn't the Whitebeard Pirates also have Izou and the other WB commanders + their crew of 1600 members (potentially their tens of thousands of allies)
Conqueror's Haki ( Shanks could knock out a portion of his crewmates with it, after all, so Kaidou isn't any different ) and Kaidou has crowd control with things like Bolo Breath and if he's really in a pickle he could just heat up to stop anyone besides Marco and Izou from being able to touch him.

Nah, the Whitebeard Pirates clap them. It does make you wonder why Kaido didn't at least take Queen along with them, especially so many people say Queen is right behind King.
He can't fly
Conqueror's Haki ( Shanks could knock out a portion of his crewmates with it, after all, so Kaidou isn't any different )
Only happened to the newcomers, plus Shanks' Hao > Kaidou's.

Back