• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

😤.... I don't like how the ratings are getting closer and closer to what I felt how strong the god tiers are, this is full bs

Especially when they said I was wanking 🌚 I am truth

wait?!!!! in Law's profile there is no sound manip, size manip and, awakened power?

if no one has done it let me because i'm bias

is there any rule against big 3 matches? and if not which of these sounds the most interesting was thinking of Zoro vs Kenpachi, Akainu vs Yamamoto, Ichigo vs Kaido, or Aizen vs G5 Luffy(honestly not sure if Luffy has any wincons with that one.)

is there any rule against big 3 matches? and if not which of these sounds the most interesting was thinking of Zoro vs Kenpachi, Akainu vs Yamamoto, Ichigo vs Kaido, or Aizen vs G5 Luffy(honestly not sure if Luffy has any wincons with that one.)
Only rule I know of is no Yhwach, Kaguya or Madara in big 3 matches I think??

Only rule I know of is no Yhwach, Kaguya or Madara in big 3 matches I think??

Nuts to think debates with those characters got that toxic. Usually they're pretty straightforward...ish.
Didn't stop madara from getting washed by Luffy kek

Nuts to think debates with those characters got that toxic. Usually they're pretty straightforward...ish.
Didn't stop madara from getting washed by Luffy kek
I imagine it's more six paths Madara. would make sense I guess since those three are pseudo immortal. honestly surprised Hogyoku Aizen isn't there too.

Imagine if a few years later, Pudding comes to the Thousand Sunny with a young boy/girl (that looks just like a young Sanji but with Pudding's hair) who she says is Sanji's child, but before the Straw Hats can ask for proof, the child walks up to Zoro, kicks him in the nuts, and yells that his hair looks like shitty moss (cue Sanji sobbing from fatherly pride).

Or, if Hiyori came with a child (either a boy or girl) who looked like a young Zoro and even had a sword, and before the Straw Hats could ask for proof of Zoro being the father the child kicked Sanji in the nuts and said their eyebrow looked stupid.

OR, both of them bring a son or both bring a daughter onto the ship, and the two immediately begin fighting, Hiyori's child with Zoro using a sword while Pudding and Sanji's child using their feet.

You know what'd be cool?

If Judge had done experiments and put Lunarian genes in Sanji.

Cue Sanji gaining even more ridiculous durability and wings out of nowhere.

I would personally hate that.
I think black wings would look good on Sanji.

Plus lunarian genes + His exoskeleton would give him yonko level durability and then some, not to mention his flames would stack on lunarian flames and get a huge upgrade.

Going by that theory, wouldn’t it make more sense to say that Diable Jambe IS Lunarian flames? They would just manifest differently due to Sanji not being a Lunarian himself. Sanji growing wings n shit would be dumb, yeah, but I wouldn’t be opposed to it being revealed that Sanji’s control over fire is somehow related to Lunarians.

It would also make this panel a good bit of foreshadowing.

FEOxyF_XwAYDPqg.jpg

Last edited:
Should post-Exoskeleton Sanji have Yonko-lvl durability for being far more durable than his Raid Suit that took a hit from Zoan King with minor damage?

It wouldn't scale to Queen at all since Queen didn't do any major damage asides from just slamming him around, which only did moderate damage.

Btw I still stand by my belief that Sulong Carrot and Wanda should each be only 1/2 of Perospero's AP.

They focused their two attacks on one area of Perospero's face, and other than that they did no visible damage to him (filler doesn't count).

Yes, this is one downgrade hill I'm willing to die on.

Also, @KingTempest is using kinda weird logic for scabbard scaling:

When someone proposes them being unquantifiably below 1/4 of the God Tiers since their very best attacks + buso are 1/4 of the God Tiers so their normal level would be unquantifiably below that: "Too vague"

When he proposes them being unquantifiably below the God Tiers to an unknown extent, which is a massive range which is near impossible to identify: "Completely reasonable"

Back