• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

When someone proposes them being unquantifiably below 1/4 of the God Tiers since their very best attacks + buso are 1/4 of the God Tiers so their normal level would be unquantifiably below that: "Too vague"
You can't backscale them from their strongest technique.

This is like trying to backscale Luffy from Bajrang Gun.
When he proposes them being unquantifiably below the God Tiers to an unknown extent, which is a massive range which is near impossible to identify: "Completely reasonable"
Because they can hurt the God Tiers individually. Like wtf

You can't backscale them from their strongest technique.

This is like trying to backscale Luffy from Bajrang Gun.
Ok that makes sense.
Because they can hurt the God Tiers individually. Like wtf
But they still got stomped, so the Scabbard level people are each probably not even half as strong as a yonko-tier person.

It'd be one thing if the scabbard level people could individually go blow for blow and do significant damage individually, but all they did were minor cuts outside of their one combined attack.

And the range of "below 1.5 exatons" is massive. Like, if we put someone like Sanji against a 1.3 exaton character, would we call them equal in power since we don't know exactly how far below 1.5 exatons Sanji is?

But they still got stomped, so the Scabbard level people are each probably not even half as strong as a yonko-tier person.
They did not get stomped. They lost and kept getting beaten up. Kaidou was shown to hit them to the ground, then keep hitting them
It'd be one thing if the scabbard level people could individually go blow for blow and do significant damage individually, but all they did were minor cuts outside of their one combined attack.
The scabbards had databook statements saying they could hurt him.
Kiku impaled him.
Denjiro impaled him.
Kawamatsu made him spit buckets of blood.

These guys beat Kaidou's ass and you guys act like they dealt papercuts, then when Zoro cuts a scale or when Yamato leaves a drop of blood, you guys act as if they're the strongest characters in fiction
And the range of "below 1.5 exatons" is massive. Like, if we put someone like Sanji against a 1.3 exaton character, would we call them equal in power since we don't know exactly how far below 1.5 exatons Sanji is?
No, because you use common sense to say "he scales to people who are below this value, decently below this value, probably not 1.1x weaker"

They did not get stomped. They lost and kept getting beaten up. Kaidou was shown to hit them to the ground, then keep hitting them
Fine
The scabbards had databook statements saying they could hurt him.
Kiku impaled him.
Denjiro impaled him.
Kawamatsu made him spit buckets of blood.
Meh, ok.
These guys beat Kaidou's ass and you guys act like they dealt papercuts, then when Zoro cuts a scale or when Yamato leaves a drop of blood, you guys act as if they're the strongest characters in fiction
I blame the Zoro fanboys. Yes, I've done this for Zoro too.

Though I believe I once said that Zoro and Killer stunning Kaido was inferior to what the scabbards did.

Holy shit.... There are people on TIKTOK saying oda has said black hardening is just visuals for the viewers to see similar to demon slayer

YET NONE OF THEM HAS TOLD ME WHERE THE F ODA SAID THAT

Is that true?

Holy shit.... There are people on TIKTOK saying oda has said black hardening is just visuals for the viewers to see similar to demon slayer

YET NONE OF THEM HAS TOLD ME WHERE THE F ODA SAID THAT

Is that true?
Regular Buso can be invisible, but Koka is visible. People wouldn't recognize "Black" blades otherwise because the darkness of the haki wouldn't be seen.

Regular Buso can be invisible, but Koka is visible. People wouldn't recognize "Black" blades otherwise because the darkness of the haki wouldn't be seen.
I WAS SAYING THAT... And they just say... No 🙂 oda said otherwise

Tik Tok is usually composed of stupidity that rivals Twitter's, so don't bother yourself if they won't listen
But... Bro the spreading of misinfo is insane!!!!

Holy... I can go on tiktok and say haki isn't actually real but an illusion... Oda has said that in the most recent interview and SOMEHOW PEOPLE WILL JUST BELIEVE THAT... Especially if there's others saying it as well

Hunans are badly simple minded and believe everything as long as others are as well

Nope, Zoro lacks in stamina, speed, durability, agility, and creativity, I doubt Zoro can afford to hurt Sanji,
Ok, let's analyze Pre-Mink Zoro vs Onigashima Sanji.

Base Pre-Mink Zoro is =< Post-Exoskeleton Sanji in AP, as both have taken on scabbard-tier people (Zoro took on Denjiro, Killer, and Base X Drake while Sanji is superior to his previous key that temporarily matched Base King and he also was >= Hybrid Queen with his exoskeleton), although I'll give this one to Sanji for fighting superior Scabbard level people (although Zoro possesses Yonko-level durability even in base pre-mink so he is still more durable).

Buso Pre-Mink Zoro alone wins this for Zoro. He one-shot Killer, something Big Mom's lightning attacks could not do, and his Goken (which is Buso Haki, especially since right before that he'd been using casual Buso against Apoo) manage to do more damage to Apoo than an enraged Base Kid. That puts his Pre-Mink Buso on-par with the Yonko AP, and that's definitely above Sanji's paygrade, muchacho.

As for speed, Zoro was keeping up with Kaido, so get that "Sanji go fast" nonsense out of here.

Honestly, Enma and Asura aren't even needed.

1. Zoro vs Marco thread, first of multiple vs threads I'll be shooting out (since now that I'm kinda tired of OP CRT's for the time being I'm switching over to a new "industry")

2. Would it be possible to make a page for some of the following people:

1. Hyogoro
2. The remaining scabbards
3. That guy who served Orochi and matched Raizo
4. Dice from One Piece Gold.
5. The CP0 leader (I really don't think he'll be named anytime soon so I don't think we should wait)

3. I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool if Kid could make a massive mech just like the one Douglas Bullet made in Stampede?

4. Are there any LS revisions from Wano we need to put in?

Last edited:
4. I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool if Kid could make a massive mech just like the one Douglas Bullet made in Stampede?
A̶̡̻͈̩͖͐̿̌̓̀̉̈́̇͆̊̌̄͋̓̿̈́̔̅̋̌̈́̐̄̓̆͠B̷̡̧̢̨̨̧̛̳̣̗̞̰̭̻̻̻͕̲̫̣͖͉̝̤̙͈̙̰̭̝̘̈͌͑̓̂͒̄̐̎̒͂̄̊̓̅̆̉̓̾͗̎̇̿̚ͅͅS̷̢̨̘̹̝̯̯̪̤̳͓̞̞̺͈̦̹̬̰̳̻̳̳̱̣̻̠̝̹̻͝ͅǪ̷̛̮̰̦̣̬̠̺̺̘̹̤̣̑̿̈͗͌͊̓̄̔̈̃̒̅͂͘͘̚͠L̷̡̛̮̊͗̂͊͒͗̒̑͆͗̾̂̍̀̅̾Ų̵͓̗͓̝̺̮̭͎͂̾̽͛͌́̋̊̃̐̎̅͗̑̑͌̍̅͌͊͐͘̕͘͝͝Ṫ̸̨̨̧̧̧̨̩̣͎͙͕̘̹̞̰̹̦̪̪̻̞͓̯̼͍͕̮͇̉͌̀̒̅̎̾́̃͜Ě̷͍́̋̔̏͛̓̊̉͋̉̈́̇͆̄̓̌̏̈̅̒̄̄͘͘L̶̡̛̞̳̘̝̈́͐͗̈͂̈̏̉́͋͗̓͊͑̌̇̆̇̐̐̂̌̉͘̕͜͠͝Ỳ̴̡̢̨͇̗̰̣͎̪̣̖̲̤̱̜̥͚̭̗̙̯̟͖̼̦̜͕̎͐̔̀͝
images

A̶̡̻͈̩͖͐̿̌̓̀̉̈́̇͆̊̌̄͋̓̿̈́̔̅̋̌̈́̐̄̓̆͠B̷̡̧̢̨̨̧̛̳̣̗̞̰̭̻̻̻͕̲̫̣͖͉̝̤̙͈̙̰̭̝̘̈͌͑̓̂͒̄̐̎̒͂̄̊̓̅̆̉̓̾͗̎̇̿̚ͅͅS̷̢̨̘̹̝̯̯̪̤̳͓̞̞̺͈̦̹̬̰̳̻̳̳̱̣̻̠̝̹̻͝ͅǪ̷̛̮̰̦̣̬̠̺̺̘̹̤̣̑̿̈͗͌͊̓̄̔̈̃̒̅͂͘͘̚͠L̷̡̛̮̊͗̂͊͒͗̒̑͆͗̾̂̍̀̅̾Ų̵͓̗͓̝̺̮̭͎͂̾̽͛͌́̋̊̃̐̎̅͗̑̑͌̍̅͌͊͐͘̕͘͝͝Ṫ̸̨̨̧̧̧̨̩̣͎͙͕̘̹̞̰̹̦̪̪̻̞͓̯̼͍͕̮͇̉͌̀̒̅̎̾́̃͜Ě̷͍́̋̔̏͛̓̊̉͋̉̈́̇͆̄̓̌̏̈̅̒̄̄͘͘L̶̡̛̞̳̘̝̈́͐͗̈͂̈̏̉́͋͗̓͊͑̌̇̆̇̐̐̂̌̉͘̕͜͠͝Ỳ̴̡̢̨͇̗̰̣͎̪̣̖̲̤̱̜̥͚̭̗̙̯̟͖̼̦̜͕̎͐̔̀͝
images
It would be more EXTRA THICC than even Boa Hancock herself!

Oh boy.. Shower thoughts hit me like a rail gun and I think I found a way to seperate the STRONGEST STRONGEST from the God tiers. It probably only effects Luffy and Kaido, but we'll see. Could seperate super serious god tiers from the 1 exatonners altogether.

I thought of something. If there's a devil fruit about magnetism and gravity, could it be possible to have a Strong and Weak Nuclear force fruit?

Episode 1035 is out:

Apparently 1036 is gonna be filler, judging by the fans' negative reactions to the preview to 1036.

Honestly, I'd kill for some canon filler for Kid's backstory.

Also, it's a shame offscreen filler isn't canon, or Chopper in MP could scale above Base Pre-Exoskeleton Sanji due to breaking out of the hold that would've broken Sanji's bones had he not unlocked his exoskeleton.

Last edited:
So I've found proof that Black Maria did use haki in her fight with Robin. When she's putting on her knuckledusters, you can see small black lightning in her right palm as she's infusing them with buso. Plus, you can see how shinier and blacker they look compared to when she put them on to assault Sanji.

So I've found proof that Black Maria did use haki in her fight with Robin. When she's putting on her knuckledusters, you can see small black lightning in her right palm as she's infusing them with buso. Plus, you can see how shinier and blacker they look compared to when she put them on to assault Sanji.

Does the anime support this?

Back