• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

FdEX9RKakAEK5WD

🤔

you heard that correctly and clearly

Zoro fight with Transcendence key seofon and made him bleed

For Zoro's Onigashima Raid Asura tab on his profile, we should change the quote beneath the image of Asura to:

"Hey! Kaido! That's my captain! If you wanna crush anyone's skull...you'll have to start with mine!"

For his normal Onigashima Raid tab, the quote should be either:

"A sword is honest and direct, not wicked...yes, it's true. It was my strength that was lacking! Does this mean that...even with so much haki being drained away...Oden wielded you as though you were light as a feather, Enma? How should I stabilize my Haki, then? If I have to keep exuding it at this level, it'll kill me. But no...that's perfect!".

Or:

"Guess I might as well become...the King of Hell!!!".

Not the thread for it but LESGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Was always excited about this until I met the people who support the verse, humans make everything bad the moment they touch others work.

tho still a lil excited

Big Mom also needs a new tab for her life-amped form, and the quote should be:

"Make your choice!! You can select the fate you'll suffer... the moment I deflect this thing back at you!! You can give me 50 years of your life span!!! Or you can keep it, and serve me!!! Life... Or... Slavery?!!"
agreed

Back