• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Only the Strong Shall Rule: King of Fists vs The World's Strongest Creature!

In an alternate universe...

The land of Wano had erupted into war, the scale of which the world had not seen since Marineford. The invaders seemed to be from a kingdom unaffiliated with the World Government or any known pirates, but their intent was clear: to add this land to their king's already-huge empire.

The rank and file soldiers of both sides seemed evenly matched, and although the Tobiroppo were overpowering Raoh's weaker officers with superior coordination, Raoh's top generals such as Ryuga were matching the Headliners for the time being.

As the fighting went on, Raoh arrived in a vast field, the same field where the Great Kozuki Oden had fought Kaido in long ago.

In a mere moment, a massive man walked forward and looked down at Raoh.

"So...you think you can beat me, 'King of Fists?'".

"A ruthless monster like yourself could never match my strength, pirate".

"Hmph, we shall see".

And with that, Kaido and Raoh readied their weapons, and charged right at each other.

-------

Raoh scales to 254.9 petatons in his 30% Base and 849.677 petatons at 100%, with his speed being 3.33x FTL in Base and 11.11x FTL at 100%

Kaido scales above 1.487 exatons, with his speed being 5.33c in base but 8.74c with Thunder Bagua

In-character.

IN THIS LIFE, I HAVE NO REGRETS!: 0

EVEN YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE WORLD!: 0

Incon: 0

Back