• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fight of swordman: Zoro vs Byakuya (One Piece vs Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired

Fight of swordsman: Zoro vs Byakuya​

Rules:
  • Speed equalized
  • Post-Royal Guard Training used
  • Wano Country Arc used
  • Distance: 100 m

Attack Potency of both characters:​

• Arrancar Arc Byakuya: 700 teratons
  • Zoro: 1.03 petatons
1.47x difference in favour of Zoro

Results:​

Byakuya:
Zoro:
Incon (Yhwach solos both):

aBLTp5t.jpg

Last edited:
You have to restrict things like reaitsu crush and make it so Zoro can see and hurt Byakuya otherwise this is completely unfair
To understand, you mean to add this points into his rules:
  • No reaitsu crush used
  • Verse equalizsation
right?

If I’m remembering correctly, Byakuya’s AP should be something along the lines of 7 petatons while Zoro’s AP I believe downscales from 1.03 petatons
Byakuya scales above 35 Petatons since he's > Fullbring Bankai Ichigo who is 35 Petatons.

7 Petatons is only for Arrancar Arc Characters, but since this is TYBW Arc Byakuya he would scale off the Fullbring Bankai Ichigo value.

Which means Byakuya AP stomps the living **** out of Zoro.

Byakuya scales above 35 Petatons since he's > Fullbring Bankai Ichigo who is 35 Petatons.

7 Petatons is only for Arrancar Arc Characters, but since this is TYBW Arc Byakuya he would scale off the Fullbring Bankai Ichigo value.

Which means Byakuya AP stomps the living **** out of Zoro.
Huh that’s weird. Because I remember making a Yamamoto vs Kaido thread and I’m pretty sure an administrator told me Yamamoto’s AP was 7 petatons so I just upscaled from there.

What is the AP difference now?
34x difference at least.

Doesn't account for the fact TYBW Byakuya is > Fullbring Bankai Ichigo who is = to 35 Petatons.

Huh that’s weird. Because I remember making a Yamamoto vs Kaido thread and I’m pretty sure an administrator told me Yamamoto’s AP was 7 petatons so I just upscaled from there.
The admin who said that was wrong.

So to know AP difference... there is no such a rule.. just going to some research on calculations.
So I will add this in the thread OP

AP of both
Byakuya: 35 Petatons
Zoro: 1.03 petatons

34x difference in favor of Byakuya

The difference required to one-shot is 7.5 times.

34/7.5 is around 4.5.

So Byakuya one-shots like 4 times over lol.

Arrancar Arc Byakuya = 700 Teratons.

Which is a lot more fair to Zoro, with neither being able to AP stomp the other.

Arrancar Arc Byakuya = 700 Teratons.

Which is a lot more fair to Zoro, with neither being able to AP stomp the other.
is it 1.4x difference AP in favor of Zoro?

Last edited:
Has zoro even fought against someone with a danmaku on this level or even one with a thousand projectiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back