• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

One: he was matching him in WCI for some time
Two:

He only did this with his extra large Awakening, which he does not scale to physically. Gear 4th Luffy was tossing him around the mirror world even while blocking.

Who also said it was a full power Thunder Bagua, rather than Kaido just getting somewhat pissy after taking all of his attacks with exactly 0 damage.

Who also said it was a full power Thunder Bagua, rather than Kaido just getting somewhat pissy.
Enough fool. You're simply a forum jannie, you can't handle the raw factoids that spew out of my mouth. Once y'all see me on the court I'm gonna accept your point

MONKEY!! Since when did u go on vacation?!!!??!?!?

Yee I went to Greece, which is why I was busy... The mountains look very cool, and yee... Bugs were big af... I was running places to places nearly always, it was hot but it's nothing compared to Egypt so I was ok, and... Yee.. Fun

Watch me.

In the anime (the primary canon), Luffy says hybrid Lucci's strongest technique is only several times stronger than an Impact Dial.

As we know, Impact Dials are Wall level.
Actually they are Saitama lvl... They can one shot the things the same way Saitama does 🙈 if Saitama hit one

Yee I went to Greece, which is why I was busy... The mountains look very cool, and yee... Bugs were big af... I was running places to places nearly always, it was hot but it's nothing compared to Egypt so I was ok, and... Yee.. Fun
Ohh, also alot of cats are there...

Sheesh, living lavish I see. Well you deserve another vacation rn.

Watch me.

In the anime (the primary canon), Luffy says hybrid Lucci's strongest technique is only several times stronger than an Impact Dial.

Different translation by the current viz translator (Stephen Paul) says the same thing so gg

Watch me.

Acshually the anime is just an adaptation of Dragon ball and is not actual canon for One Piece

emoji-emoge.gif

Back