• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

None yet. The post-ts sandbox is not complete but expect a 6-C flood for the mid-tiers.
The wano revisions didn't even start yet.
Sounds good. Thanks for the response! I can’t wait until the Wano revisions. I wonder if anyone calced the Volcanic eruption that Luffy caused.

Sounds good. Thanks for the response! I can’t wait until the Wano revisions. I wonder if anyone calced the Volcanic eruption that Luffy caused.
I hope we get a clearer view on where that volcano popped up too, just to know if Luffy uprooted that much ground or what.
All I know is, it was the earthquake caused by Luffy's attack that made that happen (and apparently all of wano felt it too) so we'll see!

I hope we get a clearer view on where that volcano popped up too, just to know if Luffy uprooted that much ground or what.
All I know is, it was the earthquake caused by Luffy's attack that made that happen (and apparently all of wano felt it too) so we'll see!
Dang, I just realized that if we do get a clear view of the volcano, we won’t see it for a month! Well, Oda deserves the break. I cannot wait to see how the rest of the story plays out. Do you think one of the moons will get destroyed EoS?

Do you think one of the moons will get destroyed EoS?
If they even exist anymore, I hope so. I've been riding the "Uranus is the moon Enel is on and Luffy will destroy it" idea for years and years now-

But also the moons are weird because we get 3 phases.
The Ohara globe has 7, but Ohara library is tied to ancient history
Caesar's lab has a ring around the planet
Currently we only (so far) see one Moon (unless we actually don't see the same moon but we don't know since it's too far)

It might have been that ancient times had 7
6 got destroyed and became the ring around earth, and one moon stayed.
The ring somehow became the redline.
So now we only have 1 moon and the redline is (somehow) the collective of all 6's fragments forming it.

.... Or the Ohara globe is accurate, the redline and 7 moons exist both at once and we just haven't explored the other 6 yet. I genuinely hope we get to lore about them

If they even exist anymore, I hope so. I've been riding the "Uranus is the moon Enel is on and Luffy will destroy it" idea for years and years now-

But also the moons are weird because we get 3 phases.
The Ohara globe has 7, but Ohara library is tied to ancient history
Caesar's lab has a ring around the planet
Currently we only (so far) see one Moon (unless we actually don't see the same moon but we don't know since it's too far)

It might have been that ancient times had 7
6 got destroyed and became the ring around earth, and one moon stayed.
The ring somehow became the redline.
So now we only have 1 moon and the redline is (somehow) the collective of all 6's fragments forming it.

.... Or the Ohara globe is accurate, the redline and 7 moons exist both at once and we just haven't explored the other 6 yet. I genuinely hope we get to lore about them
Lol. Endgame OP is going to be crazy. I can’t wait.

Lol. Endgame OP is going to be crazy. I can’t wait.
The final Saga is definitely going to be nuts. Unless Oda scraps ideas, then:
Enel return and moon related shenanigans
Elbaf big ass tree
Elbaf big ass tree 2
Ancient weapons hype
More God Tier fights because of Luffy's current status
Please god let the moon be an ancient weapon-

Btw, what is the proof of post-mink medicine zoro being stronger than when he fought Kaido?

Also, since Zoro destroyed Apoo's Tonfa, which tanked hits from Eustass Kid, shouldn't Zoro during the raid be 6-A in base even before the medicine?

Why did bro bring up Sanji ☠️

It's a meme that I saw on discord no need to get so bent.
I wasn't bent, it was an observation???
I have to ask where? I'm not a Sanji fan (especially if you include film Z, but that's non-canon), but pretty much all I see from people is that he's the most massive simp in fiction.
They can be very toxic (at least the very passionate ones), they always tend to ignore the faults of the character as if that isn't what makes them humanistic, but instead act like he's a perfect character alot of the time.

But then again that's just my observation from what I've seen

Anyway sorry for the late reply I was really busy with work this week

Anyway for me personally, his pervy behavior (mainly in Thriller Bark) is what left a stain in his character for me permanently. While I do still like him as he's one of my favorite characters in the SHC, that is fundamentally apart of his character and IDK if Oda decided to change Sanji that way or he was always like that, because to me anyway, he was more of a White Knight, or a chivalrous simp at most, but after that it really became clear that he was just a "chivalrous" pervert (Fishman Island didn't help in this regard really either [and neither did the Wano Bath scene])

just realise Oda has been giving clues about Robin's awakening since 2002 (sc: Grand Data File Blue)
287749878_5523590817660606_5783527022490829852_n.jpg
In same book Oda give clue about Buggy power too sc same
"with a surprising power of Bara Bara I will scatter your body"

Luffy base is 0.33c from dodge laser
And his gear 2 is 0.59c from blitz magellan
This means is luffy 1.7× faster than the base? Can we use this for the multiplier

Luffy base is 0.33c from dodge laser
And his gear 2 is 0.59c from blitz magellan
This means is luffy 1.7× faster than the base? Can we use this for the multiplier
Nope. His "multiplier" changes more often than not. Post-TS Luffy from base to G2 has a different value multiplier.
The accepted Douriki SHOULD suggest a x5
Luffy's speed goes from comparable to borderling blitz territory- 1.7 isn't enough to cover that I don't think.

We just scale how high it is for that arc/saga based on the showings. The only confirmed multiplier there is, is G4 and Strongest Attacks

I'm more salty that Mihawk have victories over Rayleigh, Big Mom and even Oden but in the story he got stalled by Yonko Commander Vista and have an inconclusive match against Old Whitebeard even though he implied there was still a difference between them.

I guess Vista=Old Whitebeard>>>>Oden, Rayleigh and Big Mom as well?

I'm more salty that Mihawk have victories over Rayleigh, Big Mom and even Oden but in the story he got stalled by Yonko Commander Vista and have an inconclusive match against Old Whitebeard even though he implied there was still a difference between them.

I guess Vista=Old Whitebeard>>>>Oden, Rayleigh and Big Mom as well?
Mihawk was extramly casual the entire Marineford. Unless you're implying that Jimbei should scale for surviving one of Mihawk slashes, Luffy for dodging several of them & Crocodile for convincing Mihawk to finally stop chasing Luffy. Defenetly not i presume. Maybe Mihawk was more impressed by Vista's skill rather than raw power.

Old sick WB did much better against a fresh Akainu than most of his commanders combined efforts(including Vista)+Crocodile could do against a beat up Akainu.
Oda's transphobic :cry:
vpgRibG.png
Come on man, it's early concept not the final product. Why come to conclusions so quickly? Oda could've changed his mind afterwards.

Last edited:
Back