• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Just curious, are we sure that Rokushiki boosts AP?

I know it can buff speed and durability, but is there anything actually saying/showing that it increases the power of its users' attacks?

Hybrid Kaku was matching Nitoryu Zoro. Hybrid Kaku with Bigan (Rokushiki) matched Santoryu Zoro.

Bluneo who is drastically inferior to Base Luffy (Lucci's equal) was only keeping up due to the amps of Rokushiki

Tekkai kenpo is all about having greater strength due to tekkai's harder body.

Hybrid Kaku was matching Nitoryu Zoro. Hybrid Kaku with Bigan (Rokushiki) matched Santoryu Zoro.

Bluneo who is drastically inferior to Base Luffy (Lucci's equal) was only keeping up due to the amps of Rokushiki

Tekkai kenpo is all about having greater strength due to tekkai's harder body.
Ok then.

That was base Luffy several arcs ago, he's defenetly gotten faster by now.
That speed canonically causes fire to form on the ground because of its speed, as Luffy said "I ran so fast the floor caught on fire".
He doesn't ever do that again, he never needs to run that urgently

A ridiculous lowball

We're using the height of the atmosphere to find its total height, not just the small one we can see
Yet the timeframe you use is based on the panel so Using the POV would be better than the entire atmosphere height you can’t say you use the 10 seconds timeframe for the panel And use a distance that is far bigger than the one concerned by the same timeframe

Yet the timeframe you use is based on the panel so Using the POV would be better than the entire atmosphere height you can’t say you use the 10 seconds timeframe for the panel And use a distance that is far bigger than the one concerned by the same timeframe
The timeframe Mitch used isn't based on the panel, it's based on the entire page
And I quote
The entire feat takes place across 1 Page, so a timeframe of 10 Seconds should be fine

The timeframe Mitch used isn't based on the panel, it's based on the entire page
And I quote
The page he used shows the meteorite And it’s POV it doesn’t show it in the atmosphere the « entire feat » isn’t shown the only thing we can see is the meteorite being at a few km of the floor

The page he used shows the meteorite And it’s POV it doesn’t show it in the atmosphere the « entire feat » isn’t shown the only thing we can see is the meteorite being at a few km of the floor
The meteor wasn't there the page before. The meteor was spawned the page of.
You act as if the feat started on the second panel.

The page is the start and end of the feat, unless you think the meteor magically appeared in the clouds above and Sabo noticed it only as it was close to Dressrosa

The meteor wasn't there the page before. The meteor was spawned the page of.
You act as if the feat started on the second panel.

The page is the start and end of the feat, unless you think the meteor magically appeared in the clouds above and Sabo noticed it only as it was close to Dressrosa
We don’t have an indication of the meteor starting it’s movement on the panel he use it didn’t cross 70k + KM during the timespan of Fujitora realising it was a shitty idea And the next instant where we see it

We don’t have an indication of the meteor starting it’s movement on the panel he use it didn’t cross 70k + KM during the timespan of Fujitora realising it was a shitty idea And the next instant where we see it
Issho produced the meteor, and instantly was like "wtf why would I do that".
The meteor coming that fast and Sabo not realizing that the meteor was even there all in that same timeframe plus us not even managing to see Issho summon it is all indications of the meteor starting that fast

Somebody else has informed me that they may be working on a re-calc of it soon - so until then I think we should just leave it be. The verse has already just gone through a big revision and we don't to be to doubting the feat unless we have a viable alternative.

The calc says

Meteor start at the beginning of the panel From the atmosphere
Meteor can be seen
Meteor fall on them

Manga says
No indication on when it started it’s movement
Meteor appear And we can see a clear distance
Meteor crash

There is absolutely 0 indication about him producing the feat at that moment + Sabo realised it was there when he saw it And marines could react to it

Somebody else has informed me that they may be working on a re-calc of it soon - so until then I think we should just leave it be. The verse has already just gone through a big revision and we don't to be to doubting the feat unless we have a viable alternative.
Ok thanks Damage also did you see what i said in the nnt speed upgrade about fiddick And all ?

The calc says

Meteor start at the beginning of the panel From the atmosphere
Meteor can be seen
Meteor fall on them

Manga says
No indication on when it started it’s movement
Meteor appear And we can see a clear distance
Meteor crash

There is absolutely 0 indication about him producing the feat at that moment + Sabo realised it was there when he saw it And marines could react to it
Ok. Here's an alternative.

Feat was very fast. 10 seconds.

Like tf is the problem

Ok. Here's an alternative.

Feat was very fast. 10 seconds.

Like tf is the problem
As damage said let’s leave it be for now but i think the 10 second timeframe is wrong we should reduce the timeframe And use the angsizing distance

As damage said let’s leave it be for now but i think the 10 second timeframe is wrong we should reduce the timeframe And use the angsizing distance
AKA lowball the absolute hell out of the feat for absolutely no reason, got it

AKA not assuming shit without having proof

Sabo was about to crush Bastile's head.
Fujitora called the metoerite as support vs Sabo. There's zero indication that he was doing it PRIOR to Bastile's head getting caught, it goes:
Sabo Catches his head
Cracking SFX follows immidiately
The literal next 2 panels are fujitora going "oh wait the bird cage-" and the first meteorite of 5 is already HALFWAY DOWN

Sabo can crush targets in the span of 2 panels. (1 panel where he squeezes Bastile's blade, and the next the blade cracks). He catches Bastile's head, the crack sfx follows- the next panel was going to be Bastile's head getting popped
Unless you're arguing Fujitora summoned a meteorite knowing it'll take longer for it to reach than it takes for Sabo to crack his underling's skull??

Back