• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

It’s cause I have Conqueror’s Haki and you don’t
Understandable Have Nice Day GIF - Understandable Have Nice Day Have A  Great Day - Discover & Share GIFs

Are we going to put a Key on Oden's profile?, like Pre-Jurney Oden and Post-Jurney Oden. because When Oden vs Whitebeard, Oden was seen using Haki while Whitebeard did not so he scale to without Haki Whitebeard or do we agree that Oden doesn't getting stronger after his Jurney outside Wano?

Are we going to put a Key on Oden's profile?, like Pre-Jurney Oden and Post-Jurney Oden. because When Oden vs Whitebeard, Oden was seen using Haki while Whitebeard did not so he scale to without Haki Whitebeard or do we agree that Oden doesn't getting stronger after his Jurney outside Wano?
Is it necessary? I can't think of any specific changes that'd warrant a different key altogether tbh.

"So I chose to be a man too." - Yamato

Why would Yamato refer to themselves as Kaido's son if he just wanted to be Oden? Oden wasn't Kaido's son.
Very simple, really: Oden was a man, therefore Yamato is a man by virtue of being Oden. And because Yamato is Kaido's offspring, Yamato says "son."

Let me put it this way: If Oden identified as a hamster, Yamato would identify as a hamster as well.

You guys talk about Yamato but how about Kiku? Did Oda say Kiku is the only female in 9 scabbard but at the same time Oden said he meet 2 brothers in the past which is reffer to Kiku and Izo?

Very simple, really: Oden was a man, therefore Yamato is a man by virtue of being Oden. And because Yamato is Kaido's offspring, Yamato says "son."

Let me put it this way: If Oden identified as a hamster, Yamato would identify as a hamster as well.
"I'm Yamato, pet hamster of Kaidou"
Seems funny but I'm deadass. That's how he'd address herself

Last edited:
On the topic of Yamato, how do y’all feel about their inclusion within the Strawhats? Y’all for it? Thinks it’s meh? What’d y’all think they can add or detract from the crew dynamics?

On the topic of Yamato, how do y’all feel about their inclusion within the Strawhats? Y’all for it? Thinks it’s meh? What’d y’all think they can add or detract from the crew dynamics?
Yamato doesn't know a soul inside of the Straw Hats outside of Luffy and Jinbe. He'll step in and look stupid

Robin and Jinbe seem on board with Yamato being.. On board. Brook and Sanji too but those count for their own reasons.
Honestly, I wanted Yamato for the crew before but it's episode 1015, man.. That was the deal sealer for me

Yamato doesn't know a soul inside of the Straw Hats outside of Luffy and Jinbe. He'll step in and look stupid
You think Yamato will be a “clutzy nuisance” type character at first if they join 👀

Praying it happens, I love Yamato
🤝

yamato bathed with the boys, they're cool now🤷‍♂️
Me with WoI everday

Robin and Jinbe seem on board with Yamato being.. On board. Brook and Sanji too but those count for their own reasons.
Honestly, I wanted Yamato for the crew before but it's episode 1015, man.. That was the deal sealer for me
I don’t watch the anime what happened?

You think Yamato will be a “clutzy nuisance” type character at first if they join 👀
The opposite of Robin.

Robin gained the crew's trust over time
Yamato is just gonna piss everyone off or make everyone laugh

Made the Ace flashback a lot more emotional and put A LOT of emphasis on Yamato wanting to be free and waiting for so long for Luffy. You should watch it, if not for the roof start, just the Yamato portions.
I did watch that episode actually, I see what you mean now.

Is it necessary? I can't think of any specific changes that'd warrant a different key altogether tbh.
I don't think it's necessary, just a little confused about scaling to Kaido. WB without Haki(WB with pure Physical strength equal to Gura gura's ability) ~ Oden before Jurney < Oden after Jurney ~ Young Kaido < Current (Prime) Kaido ( excluding Hybrid + Busho + Hao)

"You're not him. The man Roger is waiting for is definitely not you, Teach. Just as there are some who inherited Roger's will. Someone will eventually do the same for Ace. You can sever bloodlines, but their flames will never be extinguished. It has been passed down like that since ancient times! Someday one will arise who will challenge the world and shoulder centuries of history. Sengoku, you and the World Government fear the great war that will come to this world one day! I'm not interested in the treasure, but when it's found, the whole world will be turned upside down! Someone will find it. That day will come. The One Piece does exist!!!"
-Whitebeard

"You're not him. The man Roger is waiting for is definitely not you, Teach. Just as there are some who inherited Roger's will. Someone will eventually do the same for Ace. You can sever bloodlines, but their flames will never be extinguished. It has been passed down like that since ancient times! Someday one will arise who will challenge the world and shoulder centuries of history. Sengoku, you and the World Government fear the great war that will come to this world one day! I'm not interested in the treasure, but when it's found, the whole world will be turned upside down! Someone will find it. That day will come. The One Piece does exist!!!"
-Whitebeard
Top 1000 speech/quote of all time🫡♿

I have no idea why people think Young Base Kaido is comparable to Oden when Oden badly scarred Dragon Form Kaido with one powerful move and only got one-shot due to being distracted.

I mean, is there any evidence of Young Base Kaido being comparable to Oden?

On another subject, could King beat Big Mom?

Or if he'd fought Kid and/or Law instead of BM, would he have won?
King gets destroyed by Big Mom

Kidd and Law individually beat King. Both of them together is overkill

Also, who'd win between Queen and Killer?

And if Post-Udon Onigashima Luffy had fought Queen, who'd have won?
Queen mid diffs at best.

Queen rolls Post-Udon Luffy.

Back