• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One piece Eos power predictions

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
as the title suggests. just post your own predictions of how powerful you think the characters are going to be Eos. heres mine

Luffy Eos ( High 6A- low 5C with MHS+ speed)

Zoro ( High 6B with MHS+ speed)

Sanji (High 6B with MHS+)

nami and lower level straw hats will prob be around 7B+ with MHS+ speeds aswell

anyway lets here your guys predictions

i´d say wb and roger 5-b the same for luffy and blackbeard and speed i think there will be some huge speed upgrades in the upcoming future idk why

I think Op characters may reach Country or Continent or max Moon lvl but dont Planet lvl...

But we see this in Future, now in Wano Kuni we can see a Yonkou goes allout.

Kaido may reach Continent lvl.^^

Well he was said but never shown plus there might be a possibility it was not only referred to his abilities but as well his influence so I think WB is the strongest but even if not doubt gold D. Roger surpasses him a lot.

So yeah if Luffy unlocks a 5 gear than I would see him go maybe a bit stronger then WB since he is protagonist so, small country maybe country lvl.

And for speed well i think MHS+ for most of characters since I doubt anyone will compare to Kizaru in speed at least.

Well someone like WB was said to have the power to destroy the world so, I think it would be reasonable to scale him if certain characters show that kind of feats possible the admirals or 4 emeperors most likely but we will see.

But it's hard to tell if you take FT as example Zeref clearly stated Acnologia can rule the world with his power (which means he can beat all spriggans and guilds like FT on his own without big problems thou fairy heart power might be an exception and well maybe Natsu going E.N.D dragon form I think we will find that out next chapters since the last for knew one is "dragon or demon")yet he is on large mountain lvl, sure if the revision is accepted than things will have more sense I guess.

Burning Full Fingers said:
If Luffy goes Gear 5 and smacks a moon, would it scale to Whitebeard?
Very hard to say because it would probably be regarded as backwards scaling and Whitebeard only had a 6-c feat while bloodlusted. Maybe it could scale to prime whitebeard?

Well, it might depend on the situation. If Luffy is stated to have surpassed the Yonkou in that moment, would it still scale to others?

Also, are the Yonkou the strongest in One Piece or are there others above them?

@burning yonko are said to be the strongest in absolute.

@volundix yeah I think prime whitebeared would be reasonable but still it's to be seen.

It would make that statement about Whitebeard being able to destroy the world more valid.

The One Piece planet is bigger than ours, right?

Hmm I don't remember if it's size was ever calculated but I am pretty sure it is.

The problem is there several moons around that planet but they seem to be a lot smaller.

Cool. Imagine if Luffy smacks the planet with Gomu Gomu no Pistol (I think that's the name).

But he's a good guy so I guess someone else will have to do it.

If he smacks the planet they all die.

Plot twist Luffy destroys the planet to prove he is the only pirate King.

Yeah, I don't think Oda would make Luffy try to destroy the planet in some way.

Also, what's Pluton? Is it some kind of weapon or what?

Wouldn't that cause meteors to fall down to Earth similar to what happened in Naruto?

Also, that would be Sub Relativistic, right?

Well not necessarily depends on the writer I guess.

Thou,Oda always tried to stay on scientific field so probably yes.

A single ship capable of destroying islands which probably means large island as well is a big deal plus that's what was stated for what we know it might as well be stronger but doubt they will ever be used.

Plus take the fact that even lower tiers could blow up islands with it so yeah it is useful

Hmm in that case I guess Zoro should be on around continet+lvl And Sanji like large country-small continet since he seems kinda slow in power up in confront to them, but I think we are overdoing it now :)

True :D.

But I like One Piece and I don't want it to be far behind the rest of the HST. Like, even Fairy Tail will be a stronger verse with the upcoming upgrades.

I dont see it getting passed 6-B AP wise, though there is a small chance of 6-A.

Speed wise, at best someone gets a "speed of lighting" statement.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I've always wondered why One Piece characters aren't Relativistic or something like that. Has no one fought Kizaru?
He's only light speed when using one ability. The closest anyone came to tagging him in it was Rayleigh who attacked him before it was completed iirc. At best we may get a relatavistic feat if someone uses observation haki to intercept him while he's using it, possibly meaning we may see relativistic combat speed. But i think thats being really hopeful.

Back