• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One piece Eos power predictions

Well, pretty much thou in the battle that wasn't as useful since it needs prep time and it's visible so people can stop him before he finishes so even thou it help him to blitz people it is not as useful in battle as it would be normal light speed in fact he barely ever use that.

To put it simple if he fight at example Aokiji the fact that he can blitz him wouldn't change their battle drastically.

Burning Full Fingers said:
So Kizaru blitzes everyone regularly?
Basically he creates a path before hand and then travels along that path at light speed. So basically he can move into attacking range at light speed and come straight out in a position to attack.

You can see it here at around 2:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM3wWpaTBSs where he creates a path to Apoo then kicks him upon exiting the ability.

Also, do you think Luffy will fight Shanks? Maybe if they fight and Luffy wins, that's when he'll return Shanks' strawhat back to him. Either that or when he becomes Pirate King.

Well to be fair we don't know enough about Kaido for that and on the other side it would be ridiculous that one of the most powerful characters has such an obvious disadvantage.

We can't tell since Kaido is pretty much featless and kinda same goes for big mama but since Shanks is kinda the most active one and he did seem to be somewhere equal to whitebeared. I would go for him but we will see.

Excluding Blackbeared? You do know Blackbeared took whitebeared's position after his death and I would say Blackbeared is the weakest but he now has whitebeared's devil fruit so I am not sure.

Okay. Who's the strongest of the Yonkou excluding Whitebeard? Hope Shanks isn't the weakest. That guy is cool.
^Kaido is featless but is supposed to be the 'strongest creature alive'. We know he had an altercation with Shanks before Shanks went to Marineford, but Shanks showed up without a scratch and Kaido isn't the type to have a civil conversation. So i'd assume that Shanks is above Kaido. Big Mom has a very hax like power but hasn't had any real fights with top tiers so it's difficult to place her. Blackbeard has one of the most destructive fruits and one of the most difficult to fight fruits simultaneously. He can negate devil fruit powers with his logia and hit like a truck with his paramecia. Until he crushed the remanents of the Whitebeard pirates tho he wasn't considered to be a true Yonko, so we could maybe consider him the weakest, but the one with the most potential to become the main villan EOS.

Oh, okay. Sounds like Big Mom is the weakest. What's her hax ability?
Sorry for lste reply been very busy. She can make peoples souls tangible and eiter remove it from the victim entirely, killing them in the process, or she can reduce their life span. She can also place peoples souls into objects to make them sentient and give them human powers. She can also make incantations of her own soul and use them to collect even more souls for herself.

Since the strongest characters that turned old are still in the same tier then the most I can say is that Whitebard and Roger are low 6-B at best

I can see one piece getting to 6-A max. The verse has a very balanced powerscale and Oda isn't likely to jeopardize that. Good thing is there are no god tiers in One Piece, all top tiers are comparable to each other

Pretty sure Sanji should be kicking big mommy's butt if it happens any different it's bullsh** so, Luffy vs Kaido I guess could happen.

Well who knows what will happen and even if he is to fight I am pretty sure he won't fight alone so it's more like to get to island lvl max I think.

Oh, well. Sanji being Yonkou level just like that does sound strange.

Zoro is pretty much sure to get to that level when he beats Mihawk. I wish Kuina didn't die.

Yeah I know but it could be possible that big mom gets counted weaker in AP since she is more hax, but we will see.

Honestly I would prefer a confirmation for Mihawk being large island lvl since he is there only because it was said he fighted with Shanks time ago but that doesn't change the fact he could of lost maybe even easy so basically Mihawk is large island lvl based on assumption.

Please, even whitebeared shakes in fear when he hears that name.

Being serious doubt he will even reach figures surpass 7-C

Well we talk about weapon users so she wins with faster attack on the other side if it's purely hand to hand well Nami stomps :).

I don't remember well their stories but it appears that Sanji's storie is the worst. If you wanna know about it read couple of last chapters that came out.

I reccomend you to read tha manga since the Anime is actually kinda boring, it's so slow, at least while reading you proceed faster.

Back