• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread

I mean, the veteran vice admirals can take on Yonko commanders themselves. And there are several of them. And I dont think it'd be strange if the first commander (the strongest under the yonko) is at the level of the Navy's strongest trio 1 vs 1, really. I dont think anyone besides the Yonko can defeat the Head Admiral, tho. And Akainu is the strongest of the OG 3 so...

And, except for Katakuri, the rest of the BM ministers should be Doffy level or below (that one who got killed offpanel).

Akainu and Aokiji's difference in power is negligable. Kizaru should be equal. Overall, all 3 are equal. Aokiji one-shot Jozu, Kizaru just trolled around with Marco, and Akainu speaks for himself.

Commander Snack isn't dead. He was merely demoted from a Sweet Commander. He is in the recent chapters.

I'd say Doffy could defeat Cracker's main biscuit soldier with some difficulty without really putting forth his best efforts, but against Cracker himself, he'd still have to use Awakening to win that. It'd be a high-diff fight for him, but he could pull it off due to his variety of abilities, stamina, and actually having Kenbunshoku Haki.

Against Smoothie, that can't really be discussed since Smoothie is featless and has a potential one-shot power.

Katakuri's Kenbunshoku Haki and Body Control would make it incredibly hard for Doffy to even land a hit, and it would probably be very similar to the early Luffy vs Katakuri fight with Katakuri using his power to make it seem like Doffy's haki-infused attacks are simply ineffective. Then both use awakening and go ham for a while, but Katakuri eventually wins due to the above reasons, but it would be high-diff, because Doffy aint going down without ripping him a new one.

CinCameron20 said:
@Whis - it's not gonna one-shot an Admiral, let alone do serious damage.
Not a single hit obviously but I can see a barrage of 6-B attacks bringing an Admiral down.

>_>

Well, we can agree to disagree. Its pointless to argue about this yet. Not until we have more Admiral battles.

We need to see Awakening vs Awakening just to see what would happen if both fighters try converting the ground around them into their substance at the same time.

So, if Luffy's Devil Fruit was to awaken, its ability would be to turn buildings and stuff into rubber? Seems pretty strange.

Also, do you guys think current Luffy can beat Doffy without outside help? Note that I don't know if it's confirmed in canon.

Luffy as of Whole Cake is probably capable of beating Doflamingo, but it'd still be extremely close. What Doflamingo lacks in physical power, he makes up for in trickery and versatility.

The top yonko commanders can definitely compete with admirals, they would lose overall but it would be a tough fight, probably mid diff for 3rd and 2nd commanders and high diff for the strongest commanders like katakuri and marco. Katakuri > smoothie > cracker >= doffy

Could you guys imagine if Gold Roger was trolling and One Piece was literally just one piece of gold!.

I swear, I normally think it isn't even treasure. If One Piece is underwhelming, it could lead people to be really disappointed, and others would use it to trash the series repeatedly.

Just imagine those that have been reading the manga since its inception. Lmao.

@bff and lordGriffin: I read a theory that one piece was a plane or the plans to build one which would make a lot of sense.

I think he's just referring to the fact that it isn't a difficult skill to master. I don't think we should use his statement to give it to everyone in Big Mom's territory.

@Oishi

Is there a statement saying they all can do it?.

they meant that anyone can learn how to use geppou. there's just a handful with the ability.

Also, poor Pekoms got his eyes gouged out :(

I think Pekoms ended up using his turtle ability to defend himself offscreen, so there's a good chance he protected his eyes.

Why are the big mom pirates still so delusionally sticking to the assumption that Luffy outwitted Katakuri, why can't they accept that Luffy kicked his ass.

Because Katakuri is the strongest fighter of the Big Mom pirates (aside from Big Mom herself) and effectively one of the top 15 characters in the verse?

Does anyone have any theories on what Uranus is ?

I personally think it is a sword of some kind. (Maybe it can manipulate the weather or burn the world?)

Why does Rosiante have Superhuman Speed on his profile?

EDIT: I've removed it, unless anyone can think of a justification for it since Superhuman Physical Characteristics covers that.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Luffy "copied" Soru, Sanji "copied" Geppou, will Zoro "copy" Tekkai? :)
Technically, he already has something like Rankyaku.
Zoro is not a defensive minded fighter. Tekkai wouldn't suit his style of fighting at all. Maybe something like shigan, but done with sword thrusts instead of fingers. Come to think of it, Zoro doesn't seem to have many thrust based attacks despite being a swordsman

Shirahoshi wasn't a bad character IMO, but I can see why people would dislike her since she falls under the trope of the princess that always needs saving.

Tekking101 created a future SBS question about Baby 5 being a missle. He calls it the Baby 5 paradox because missles don't exist in the One Piece world. Do you think Oda would answer? He also mentioned about Baby 5's chest being morphed into guns.

Missiles might exist in some part of the One Piece world since the level of technology does vary hugely. I imagine Vegapunk could easily invent them.

Back