• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread

CinCameron20 said:
I know Zephyr is canon, and so is Shiki, but neither are shown in canon material. Only in films <_<!
Chapter 0 is canon. I don't think that Shiki's df is canon though, since it didn't appear in chapter 0.

@Bepo: A countrybuster not being able to lift and throw a ship is stupid.

The marines use seastone chains on everyone because seastone is as hard as diamond.

He jumped !

Jump without legs. Also attack potency is not connected to lifting strenght look at ichigo. Anyways im pretty sure we can use the anime for clarification for feats like this. The ship was lifted with his df there.

Never seen someone jump off a handstand ?

It seems to me the ship was thrown into the air by Shiki's calsh with Garp & Sengoku.

He has never been mentioned to have a DF in any canon material whatsoever.

CinCameron20 said:
This thread can be closed since the edits have been applied. I'll check through the profiles to see if i missed any.
At your command.

He can put up a fight, but he almost certainly can't win in a 1 on 1 fight.

LordWhis said:
How would he fare against an admiral ?
Probably he'd lose after giving a hell of a fight or win.

Katakuri should be slightly below admiral level or admiral level.

haha no. If Katakuri went against an Admiral (The OG 3, not Fujitora), he'd lose. Whether it is mid or somewhat high diff doesn't matter. He wouldn't really compete. Same with Luffy.

CinCameron20 said:
haha no. If Katakuri went against an Admiral (The OG 3, not Fujitora), he'd lose. Whether it is mid or somewhat high diff doesn't matter. He wouldn't really compete. Same with Luffy.
Isnt Katakuri the strongest underling under Big Mom? Why isnt he comparable to Marco?

Assuming Marco is comparable to the Admirals? :eek: He only competed due to his regen. And when he later fought the BB pirates, it was noted to be a devastatingly one-sided fight.

Well, I assumed Marco was comparable to Admirals. He held his own against Kizaru. Could stop a bloodlusted Akainu (who is the strongest Admiral) and it'd make little sense for the WB pirates to have only one member capable of defeating/giving trouble to the Admirals (WB).

Cracker should be comparable to Vista who put up some semblance of a fight against Mihawk who is stronger than most (if not all) Yonko and Luffy one-shotted the same cracker.

@Whis - Cracker has a terrible pain thresh-hold, and he was exhausted from spamming abilities for 11 hours straight. and TM:FV is situational. You can't tell me Luffy is gonna eat 10x10^30 calories right before fighting an Admiral, and successfully one-shot them.

@PaChi - Kizaru just kept fingering him through most of their fight (i mean, don't take that out of context), and Akainu constantly overpowered him, even when Marco had outside assistance, he was losing to a wounded Akainu. And unlike the rest of his peers, he is the only one who can run up and face-tank an Admiral's attacks with no consequence due to his broken regen. One Yonko Crew doesn't amount to the forces of the Navy alone, especially w/ the Shichibukai there (two defected, one helped Luffy and just went berserk, one was fodder, and only like three actively supported the Navy, albeit quite lazily).

>Kizaru just kept fingering him through most of their fight (i mean, don't take that out of context),

Unnamedlol

And yes, I know 1 Yonko crew is < Full Force Navy (without Sichi).

But still... you know, only the Yonko being able to defeat the Admirals is quite underwhelming.

Yonko > head admiral > Admiral = First Commander > Second Commander... so on.

I think Katakuri stands a fair chance of fighting an Admiral. Moreso than Luffy. Katakuri has a powerful, versatile Devil Fruit, future sight Haki, extremely strong Armament Haki, Awakening, incredible fighting skills etc.

He's got even more advantages than Marco or any other Yonko Commander that we've seen.

There's like ... 16 commanders in WB's crew. Several of them were capable of giving an Admiral a momentary challenge, but outside of Marco, who could barely hold his own against Akainu, the rest were basically low-diffed. If more than just the Yonko could defeat an Admiral, that'd be strange considering how renowned they are, and that, well, none of the commanders have been shown even stalemating an Admiral. At best, they either land a surprise attack, or they clash. Too bad all of the commander fights were about 95% off panel.

I'm still doubting that the Big Mom commanders are even Doffy's level with the sole exception of Katakuri, who might actually be superior. Both would lose to an Admiral after giving them a mid-diff fight 1-on-1.

@Whis - it's not gonna one-shot an Admiral, let alone do serious damage.

Back